Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 18, 2008

Old     (lfrider139)      Join Date: May 2007       01-08-2008, 10:57 AM Reply   
who's all going this weekend?
Old     (caseman1322)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-08-2008, 11:42 AM Reply   
I'll be going with a couple of guys from my shop.
Old     (bbking)      Join Date: Dec 2006       01-08-2008, 1:31 PM Reply   
I'm going on a weekday after school to avoid the crowd...
Old     (lfrider139)      Join Date: May 2007       01-08-2008, 2:12 PM Reply   
word yeah I would rather go on a weekday but I dont think I am going to be able to pull it off...Saturday it is
Old     (fontain06)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-10-2008, 12:38 PM Reply   
im about to go there!
Old     (bbking)      Join Date: Dec 2006       01-10-2008, 6:29 PM Reply   
I just got back... There is a Byerly/Hyperlite section there with the monarch, and b side...some older boards, the new bindings, board bags, and helmets, and skates

The bu's and mastercrafts look sick... I'm probably gonna be takin lessons from some guys i met at Centurion... There was one air nautique that had all the lights and sound done by some people in Georgia, SOOOOO Sick! Atlanta Inboard also had all their ronix boards, life jackets, a few clothes, new LF boards (bindings too/ronix), some hyperlite/byerly, and wakeskates (including the SST!) Also some hats, and some older videos, newest video I saw was updog.

Also saw supra which was a little more disappointing than last year. No Tige or MB from what I saw
Old     (zaneschwenk)      Join Date: Apr 2004       01-10-2008, 6:40 PM Reply   
Just got done with Thursday at the ATL Show...will have Andrew Adkison there Fri-Sun in the MasterCraft booth...come check out the new CSX 265 and the 40th Anniv X Star as well they're sick!!
Old     (bbking)      Join Date: Dec 2006       01-11-2008, 3:36 AM Reply   
Haha, I totally saw you... But you were on your phone haha... Pretty cool to see Sean O' Brien and Zane Schwenk in person, after seeing them on videos and stuff.

And I gotta admit the 40th Anniv X-Star had the sickest exterior ever. The inside was sick too, the speakers and everything. The X-45 and X-80 looked sick!
Old    lakeside5_10            01-11-2008, 9:51 AM Reply   
i'll be their on sat.
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-11-2008, 10:39 AM Reply   
Zanes giving away a wakeboard at the show tonight to the first person that brings him 400 bucks.
Old     (knelems)      Join Date: May 2002       01-12-2008, 5:34 AM Reply   
Tige's are in Gainesville Marina booth with the Four Winns,right across from the Baja's on display. It looked like a few dealers had moved around or added or downsized their space from last year. I walked around Friday around lunch time and it wasn't busy,everyone must be waiting on the weekend,or the Lake Lanier level may keep some people from shopping right now.