Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-24-2012, 11:52 AM Reply   

1. Do you think Tandra really wakeboards?
2. And what do you think Tandra thinks of the new XStar?

My guesses are:

1. Anyone who spells wakeboarding "wake boarding" doesn't wakeboard
2. I think, if asked what she thinks of the new XStar, Tandra would say "Don't worry, the rebels will blow it up before it's fully operational".
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            05-24-2012, 11:56 AM Reply   
She prob just goes out on a boat and watches her guy friends wakeboard and she has maybe a time or two strapped a board on and rode for maybe 75 feet lol

My former boss is the president of the Predators...he always had good taste
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-24-2012, 11:57 AM Reply   
LR3 - you're giving Tandra a lot of credit, and you need to get your former boss to get us some tickets!
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       05-24-2012, 11:58 AM Reply   
With those 2 built in flotation devices I hope she wakeboards with no life vest!
Old     (sippi)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-24-2012, 12:04 PM Reply   
^^^^ and no swimsuit!!! who cares if she can wake...board. she can spell it how she wants and do what she wants haha.
Old     (dcooper)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-24-2012, 12:12 PM Reply   
She's not literate... this is obvioulsy written by a promotions dept. So blame marketing about wake boarding...

Her answer about wanting to meet Hugh Hefner says she thinks the new "Xstar" will be herself!
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            05-24-2012, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattwake View Post
LR3 - you're giving Tandra a lot of credit, and you need to get your former boss to get us some tickets!
Haha...ive come across a few girls like this (our TB Lightning girls) who are like "i love wakeboarding!" but when it comes time they really havent done it but once.

Ya know...had nashville gone a little bit further in the the round with Phoenix/playoffs I was going to take a rode trip up.

Next season for sure!! I can get tickets for sure...Ive never been to nashville so I def think Id enjoy it.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-24-2012, 12:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcooper View Post
She's not literate... this is obvioulsy written by a promotions dept. So blame marketing about wake boarding...

Her answer about wanting to meet Hugh Hefner says she thinks the new "Xstar" will be herself!
lol.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-24-2012, 12:18 PM Reply   
LR3, Nashville is awesome. LMK if you want to catch a preds game sometime next season.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-24-2012, 12:19 PM Reply   
Hey, maybe MC should rename their boat the XXXStar!
Old     (sippi)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-24-2012, 12:30 PM Reply   
^^^i agree and keep the old hull as the xstar with no bling and sell it for 45! yea that'll happen
Old     (FunkyBunch)      Join Date: Jun 2011       05-24-2012, 12:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, maybe MC should rename their boat the XXXStar!
If they put some of these girls in the boat maybe we wouldn't notice the washed out wake.
Old     (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-24-2012, 1:08 PM Reply   
Wtf name is Tandra? Who really cares
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-24-2012, 1:17 PM Reply   
Chatt, why don't you take her out on your new boat and find out.

i'll expect pics on Tuesday.
Old     (andrewjet)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-24-2012, 1:36 PM Reply   
Who cares, I will make a spot on my boat for her.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       05-24-2012, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyBunch View Post
If they put some of these girls in the boat maybe we wouldn't notice the washed out wake.
Bwuahahahahahahhahaha
Old     (wakeboy01)      Join Date: Apr 2009       05-24-2012, 1:55 PM Reply   
Yea I blame spell check for this one...

but I'm pretty sure by "wake boarding" she means "I like rich guys with expensive toys" so she can just sit on the boat, drink, and soak up the sun. And I'm okay with that.
Old     (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       05-24-2012, 2:02 PM Reply   
Almost makes me want to be a pedators fan, almost. go Kings go
Old    kx250frider617            05-24-2012, 2:11 PM Reply   
I wouldn't mind taking her out on the lake. I don't even care if I waste all my gas trying to pull her up.
Old     (david_e_m)      Join Date: Jul 2008       05-24-2012, 2:37 PM Reply   
Intially I would think that everything Tandra says is both cute and brilliant.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            05-24-2012, 2:55 PM Reply   
You show me a girl who looks like this and then tell me she likes to fish??

I call BS. If its true, Im def moving out of FL and this ritzy area of pretentious husband hunters who think theyre a model and heading to good ol Tennessee where the girls seem to be genuine, actually want to be on lake water and want to have a good time (not S Beach style).
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-24-2012, 4:47 PM Reply   
I'm thinking the carpet doesn't match the drapes.

Oh and who wants to right seat with her once she gets her P license? 5$ says she couldn't parallel park a Corolla.

All of this can be overlooked, and is of course.
Question > Why do I keep getting older and these girls all seem to stay the same age?