Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old     (wake_fun)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-30-2003, 4:47 PM Reply   
A buddy that lives in Southern CA told me that Tom Hanks bought a new 226......someone find some pictures of it and post em.
Old     (nautique_driver)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-30-2003, 5:00 PM Reply   
I heard the same thing but ya know how rumors go...
Old    whitechocolate            04-30-2003, 6:14 PM Reply   
Hey What happed to that girl I forget her name Kathren" somthing she is in the Lame Air force TV show Jag. Nautique gave her a new Super For her doing some adds and stuff Where are tha adds did any one see them!
Old    gotpwr            04-30-2003, 7:47 PM Reply   
It's Catherine Bell. The only reason I know is JAG is my wife's favorite show. Personally, I can't sit through two minutes of it. I remember seeing a picture of her with a new SAN somewhere and thinking, "that's cool". I haven't seen anything since, but here is a link to her website with an article on her and wakeboarding.
http://www.catherinebellonline.com/viewing/read.html
Old    whitechocolate            04-30-2003, 8:37 PM Reply   
Yes that her! I didn't see any SAN photo's on that website So much fro promotin Natique. Who is that Said "A beautiful women's life is much easyer than a ulgy womans life door's and opertunity just open up"
Old    oldschool            05-01-2003, 5:31 AM Reply   
The Correct Craft website had an article on how they sponsored her and gave her a SAN TE. There was a picture of her standing next to it on the website. I'd sponsor any part of her.
Old    tattoobling            05-01-2003, 7:15 AM Reply   
couldn't help it, just checked out her website. It is definitely recommended viewing.
Old    6more            05-01-2003, 7:33 AM Reply   
I'd be willing to give her some private lessons. She looks like she needs some help with her form (wakeboarding form that is, her other form is nearly perfect :-).
Old     (nautique_driver)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-01-2003, 7:55 AM Reply   
The post is on TOM HANKS! focus people..focus...
Old    davec            05-01-2003, 8:04 AM Reply   
I was talking to a girl @ WSSR that met him and his wife @ the lake house were they test drove the boats.
Old    chris_hargis            05-01-2003, 8:49 AM Reply   
By the way, that lame show is a Navy show, not the Air Force. Our JAGs don't fly around getting intotrouble, they sit behind their desk and wait for trouble to come to them.
Old     (wake_fun)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-01-2003, 10:39 AM Reply   
David,
Your talking about Tom Hanks and his wife?
Got any pics?
Old    davec            05-01-2003, 10:44 AM Reply   
She was with a girl nicknamed Strawberry from Redondo when I met her. I don't know their names. She's buddies with a guy that works for the boat shop that sold it to them. They used his lake house and she went and hung out with them when they checked the boats out.
Old     (nautique_driver)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-03-2003, 4:57 PM Reply   
Did anybody get some pics yet?