Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2009

Old     (weatherford)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-28-2009, 3:15 PM Reply   
Hi, im new to WW. Me and my Wife just moved to Oahu, HI and we be here for about 3 years. Were a couple of Mainland Wakeboarders. I have been trying to inquire about buying a WB boat here, but no luck. So im lucking for a person who will be willing to hook us up for pulls or friendship. Were 20, and both can WB & WS. We will give out cash for Gas money, or help out in whatever way you would need. Basically we just want to get on the water lol.

Ps. If you have a boat to sale id also be interested.
Old     (shredsickgnar)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-28-2009, 4:46 PM Reply   
Buy a surfboard. :-) It's more fun and costs less, enjoy the world class surf of Hawaii.
Old     (weatherford)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-28-2009, 5:58 PM Reply   
I have one, been a few times, but I suck...Haven't tried lessons yet and in time I will. But, nothing too me is as great as wakeboarding..thats my release.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       06-28-2009, 8:47 PM Reply   
Tyler,
Check out oahuwaterskiclub.com for membership info, that's going to be your best best to hook up a pull and meet local riders. Keehi Lagoon is the spot, but Kaneohe Bay is also good. Koko marina offers towing service but gets really rolly since they have to run in circles and they have sea walls.

Aloha
Old     (weatherford)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-28-2009, 11:09 PM Reply   
Thanks man I really app. that.
Old    dabigkahuna            06-29-2009, 12:49 AM Reply   
Wassup Tyler! Your in luck! I own a Nautique SV211 Team Edition. Our crew rides at Oahu Water Ski Club (I'm a member) at Keehi (sickest water in Hawaii for sure), and I am always looking for people to ride with. And...my boat is for sale...Ha ha ha! What a small Wakeworld!

Shoot me a PM or email and we can hook-up.

Aloha,

Alan
Old     (saceone)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-29-2009, 2:44 AM Reply   
I'd trade my 210 for your surf...as long as the house is included in the trade! seriously, SURF'S UP GO RIDE MAN!!!!

*jealously looking at the swells on magicseaweed.com*
Old     (shredsickgnar)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-29-2009, 11:25 AM Reply   
I was just on Maui and I got to do some surfing. It was soooo fun!!!
Old     (weatherford)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-29-2009, 7:18 PM Reply   
alright man thanks. sent.