Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old    reddog25cf            04-23-2004, 8:22 PM Reply   
Hey Chase, just wanted to give a big thanks for the pull and the fun afternoon in the boat last week! If you or Langdon have pictures post them. If anyone has a chance to ride with Chase and his crew take them up because they are great hosts and super cool people.
Old    reddog25cf            04-26-2004, 10:11 AM Reply   
This was actually posted by Michael Vincz, but he couldn't remember his username and password, haha, so he asked for mine. I just wanted to extend the thanks. Chase and his crew were definitely a lot of fun, and btw, thanks for the great pull which lead me to land my second backroll ever, and it was my first attempt of this year. Wish I could make it down more often, I'd love to ride with you guys again. Hope a few of you get over the fear after your injuries and Langdon, keep rippin man. It was awesome watching you ride.
Old     (tennyson0)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-30-2004, 12:25 PM Reply   
Injuries suck! My knee is possibly worse than I thought. Maybe a miniscus tear but I won't know until after the MRI. Oh well.

You are very welcome for the day. We had a great time as well and look foward to seeing you guys again sometime! Move your arses down here and ride for more than a few months out of a year!
Old    reddog25cf            04-30-2004, 12:33 PM Reply   
Man, that sucks about your knee. You said you thought you hurt it kind of bad, but then you didn't really act like it the rest of the time.

You have no idea how bad I would love to move down there. If everything works out right, which I doubt it will, but I can hope, we'll all be movin down there about a year from now. I think I could actually be good at some point if I got to ride more, but hey, it's still a ton of fun when I do get to ride. Actually, we're goin out on our lake for the first time tonight (that is if it doesn't rain). It's kind of cloudy now, but let's hope it stays just cloudy. Wish us luck!! haha
Old    reddog25cf            04-30-2004, 12:34 PM Reply   
Oh, and another thing... you ever get any pics from Langdon? I'm pickin mine up tonight and be able to scan them next week sometime.
Old     (tennyson0)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-01-2004, 11:18 AM Reply   
Have not gotten any pics from Langdon yet. I'll see him tomorrow though and will ask about the pics!