Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (dirwoody)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-17-2010, 7:35 PM Reply   
Just want to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Eric and the boys down at Cire. They rock. If you haven't checked their stuff out, you should.
No affiliation, just a very extremely satisfied customer
Old     (cocheese)      Join Date: Jul 2004       03-18-2010, 5:42 AM Reply   
They do rock! I won a pair of boardshorts on the Freebee's post. I was expecting delivery to take a couple weeks and I got them in two days!! That is the fastest I have ever received anything from the left coast. I immediately ordered three more pair. They now have a customer for life!! Thanks guys!!
Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-18-2010, 6:08 AM Reply   
They are my favorite brand of board shorts!
Old     (regalado1)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-18-2010, 7:05 AM Reply   
100% agree.

I bought a pair of last years models (I think) at a much discounted price. Eric promptly sent me an email telling me they were out of that particular model in my size. He then proceeded to tell me he would immediately send me a full refund OR I could choose any model and he would send them to me at the same discounted price. WOW! Now that is customer service at its best.

Big thanks to CIRE and the whole crew. Always great product and better customer service.

Keep up the great work.

-A

By the way...love the new shorts you sent me. Awesome.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       03-18-2010, 7:26 AM Reply   
I have to say that Cire shorts are AMAZING. I have been searching for, honeslty, my whole riding career to find shorts that fit like the Cires do. The Cut, the Trim level, everything is perfect. I think everyone should get a pair, I would suggest getting the "Nintzel" boardshort, but thats just me
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-18-2010, 7:29 AM Reply   
Cire is amazing. Love the shorts. Eric also supports the Spring Ride and other local events.
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-19-2010, 4:21 PM Reply   
Right on, thanks for the support guys.

Just doing what we love, and providing customers with what they deserve...a good product and service.

Spread the stoke!!!
Old     (cwaker4)      Join Date: Nov 2005       03-19-2010, 8:26 PM Reply   
ok im sick of hearing all this hype without experiencing the boardshort utopia for myself. i just ordered some nintzels.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-19-2010, 10:46 PM Reply   
I'm ordering too! I watched the Cire thread grow last year and couldn't fit into even their biggest pair. Down a few lbs now, and this is gonna be one of the sweet treats! CIRE here I come!
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       03-20-2010, 8:38 AM Reply   
No doubt, Cire Rules!!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       03-20-2010, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwaker4 View Post
ok im sick of hearing all this hype without experiencing the boardshort utopia for myself. i just ordered some nintzels.

YEAH thanks for the SUPPORT!