Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 09, 2007

Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-07-2007, 12:24 PM Reply   
Cleaned the garage and found my boat!
Garage Before!
Upload

Garage After
Upload

Upload

Built light bar and upgraded fuse from 15amp to 30amp
Four rear facing and 4 Front facing.
Upload

Gave the swim grid a sand and 3 coats of Hippo Liner! Bullet proof!!!
Upload

Built subwoofer enclosure for my JL 15W6. And moved heater vent. This thing pounds!!! Everything got a coat of Hippo Liner for water proofing!
Upload

Just getting sime ripped vinyl taken care of.
Will make a removeable section so riders don't have to step on vinyl to get to back of boat.
Old     (99_slaunch)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-07-2007, 12:48 PM Reply   
That is some motivation rite there!! Looks good.
Old     (hemihauler)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-07-2007, 1:02 PM Reply   
Nice work
Old     (javony)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-07-2007, 1:07 PM Reply   
How much airspace did the 15 require?
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-07-2007, 1:12 PM Reply   
Back in the day... the 15w6 jl audios only required 2.4cuft with a 4x4 port. All the stereo stuff that was sitting in my garage has been utilized. I still have some usd audio "huge" wave guides... some amps... about 8 more subs... 10's and 8's... so i just keep building things and installing them.... This was an exhausting weekend... but very glad it got done!
Old     (javony)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-07-2007, 8:47 PM Reply   
Do you have the V208? I was looking into putting a sub under the dash like you did but wanted to know how much airspace you were able to squeeze out of it
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-07-2007, 10:59 PM Reply   
I have the V220. There is so much depth... So much that the heater has no effects on your feet. Now that I built a big box... and moved the heater hose.... It gives off great bass... and great heat...

I wanted to keep it hidden... so I went 7 inches deep on the bottom... 12 inches deep on the top... and 15 inches approximately... you can fit a little bigger... but I didn't want to take too much time with angle cuts etc.
Old     (javony)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-08-2007, 11:31 AM Reply   
Appreciate it
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-08-2007, 6:26 PM Reply   
Just added the iRock wireless remote for my Stereo!
So now I have dash mounted remote, transom mounted remote, and now a wireless remote!

Seems to work well. Good range! Buttons seem to stick a bit.