Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-23-2012, 12:31 PM Reply   
Just curious on which company/brand people are using and if you are happy with them -

I am looking to do the interior of the boat this spring and wondering where everyone here has been buying theirs?

If you could answer the following I would really appreciate it:

1. Where did you buy?

2. How many LEDS (individual) or feet (strips) are you guys running in a 21-23 ft. boat

3. Do you have a controller - if so where from?

Thanks!
Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       03-23-2012, 3:04 PM Reply   
Got everything from Superbrightleds.com. I got three 19" strip and two 39" strips, 30 ft of extra wire, and remote for right at $125.
Old     (alindquist)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-24-2012, 4:27 AM Reply   
I'm in the middle of a similar project. 20 meters (60LED a meter) of LED's bought straight from china, and a controller from superbightLEDs.com.
Old     (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       03-24-2012, 7:32 AM Reply   
Xkglow.com, super simple, all plug and play, no soldering, cost $90 for the kit, 10 strips and controller. This is an old video, but I've since added two more strips to light the floor, but it does not get simpler than this if you are just looking for basic effects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niEDf...e_gdata_player
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-24-2012, 10:41 AM Reply   
Thanks everyone! I think what I might do is try superbrights for the pontoon, xkglow on the wakeboard boat (plug and play would be nice for space issues) and compare.

Thanks again for the input.