Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 06, 2004

Old    sbvfive            07-01-2004, 8:33 AM Reply   
Randy, everytime you post something I find myself looking at your profile pic. Even though I already have seen it 10 times I keep looking at it. Sometimes I refresh the page just to watch it appear again. I think I have an addiction....
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-01-2004, 8:44 AM Reply   
Love it!!! When I was in my boat search I printed a pic of that color X-2 from an Ark. dealer.... My better half was not as excited as I was about the uniqueness of the lime green.

For those of you who don't know what we are talking about....(sorry to steal your pic Randy)
Old    sbvfive            07-01-2004, 8:52 AM Reply   
EJ, I went thru the same deal. My family was considering a new X-Star or X-2 in the lime green, and my slightly better half (Read, my dad, who makes the payments, haha) decided that we couldn't go new. We ended up with a great boat anyway, a 99 X-Star with a custom 2500 lbs. ballast system, but that lime green still calls to me!!
Old     (mastercraft1995)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-01-2004, 10:04 AM Reply   
I love that color
Old    sandman            07-01-2004, 10:06 AM Reply   
Can you say Kermit! Sorry not for me.
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       07-01-2004, 11:31 AM Reply   
I wouldn't kick that boat off my lift if it somehow showed up there.

One day...
Old    sbvfive            07-01-2004, 11:37 AM Reply   
David D, dress in all black and meet me outside Randy's house tonite. We will get that boat on your lift one way or another.....
Old     (rschrock)      Join Date: May 2004       07-01-2004, 11:48 AM Reply   
Thanks guys - come to KC and I'll give any of you a ride anytime. We actually had it narrowed down to two - green and red. Me being the conservative one, wanted red and a tandem trailer but my wife, son and daughter wanted Kawasaki Green. Outvoted we got the green one. Now I love it because it's a little different and we get ton's of looks and compliments. Since that pic I've pimped it out a little more with some Kicker Stereo, Indmar Marine and Hyperlite decals. I've got some WakeWorld.com ones on order that I'll apply, take a new pic and post it here.

By the way, due to it being big, mean and green, we call it Shrek.
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       07-01-2004, 11:59 AM Reply   
Shrek, that's classic. BTW, I'm sure Scott is just kidding about "lifting" your boat.
Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       07-01-2004, 12:01 PM Reply   
I have an all green wakesetter VLX. Can't get any pictures that good tho. Looks great.
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-01-2004, 12:01 PM Reply   
you should play the ghostbusters theme song on your boat at all times. that would be really funny.
Old     (33drew)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-02-2004, 7:50 PM Reply   
Theres a nautique dealer near me (Skiers Wharf) that has a lime green sante, oh man its sweet, i drool over it every time i go there
Old     (akdoc)      Join Date: Feb 2004       07-02-2004, 9:31 PM Reply   
andrew,
Skiers wharf extreme in Osage Beach (Lake of the Ozarks) also has a lime green sante, it is just plain sick.

Randy,
Sweet boat, you know the Ostemeyer's (sp?). They have a Tige 22V and ride at Hillsdale all the time.
Old    sbvfive            07-04-2004, 3:38 PM Reply   
Randy, I may take you up on that pull, also, just kidding about stealing your boat...although, if you happened to leave the garage unlocked...haha
Old     (flashalexb)      Join Date: May 2004       07-04-2004, 9:53 PM Reply   
It matches the grass pretty well. Sweet boat
Old    driver8            07-04-2004, 11:28 PM Reply   
Honestly? The trailer should be dual axle and carry the boat a little lower. Bitchin boat!
Old     (pittsy)      Join Date: Apr 2004       07-05-2004, 10:39 PM Reply   
that color is the best!