Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 21, 2006

Old     (future)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-19-2006, 4:47 PM Reply   
Just wanted to let everyone in the nw know if you need some work done look up Ryan Newton in Vancouver. He just put a bunch of led's in my boat and they look sick. He also added two more 10 and a couple more amps and the systems is crazy! To top the whole thing off he added my sirius antenna so I can hear my Stern. The coolest thing is he had it all done in just about a day so I just wanted to say thanks again man I am totally stoked and can't wait to get her on the water.
Old     (iagainsti)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-19-2006, 8:24 PM Reply   
post some pics !
Old     (tige22ityper)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-23-2006, 5:06 PM Reply   
Ryan definitely knows his stuff! I had my amps and tower speakers ripped off last month. I took the boat to him and he redid the amps, sub, tower speakers, head unit and remotes. Plus he also added Ipod jacks next to the head unit and on the dash! Very slick! Everything was great! But due to time, the sub had to be finished up later.

We just got done with the custom sub box today. I live about 2 hours north of Ryan, but he was coming through town and was able to make time to stop and get everything tuned perfectly. Turned out incredible! I highly recommend his work. Prices were fair too. I will try to post some pix of the sub box.
Old    thickens            05-24-2006, 9:13 AM Reply   
Whats his rate? per job? per hour? How do we get a hold of him? Pics would be great!
Old     (future)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-25-2006, 2:36 PM Reply   
pics maybe?Upload
Upload
Old     (future)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-25-2006, 2:37 PM Reply   
I have a few more but the flash kept going off. camera is still kinda new and haven't learned how to use it all yet.
Old     (future)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-25-2006, 2:39 PM Reply   
there are also some lights in the bow now too can't really see em in the pics though
Old     (doubleup354)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-25-2006, 3:04 PM Reply   
D Dub...get a tripod, take a longer picture (slow down the shutter speed), and maybe overexpose it a little bit. You can't see the boat... all you see is the LED's.
Old     (future)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-25-2006, 4:04 PM Reply   
I will give it a shot when the lighting is right. I will take some with the dash lights on too. It looks pretty cool cuz they are green also.
Old    discolafinger            05-25-2006, 5:10 PM Reply   
HE DOES REALLY GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ryan rewired my amps and added one more and a sub, he did a crazy job tuning it, and he stands behind his work, and alot of you guys have been on my boat and it hits HARD!!!!!!!!! THANKS Ryan P.S. their is still more work to come, (never enough) plus he is going to do my F350
Old    discolafinger            05-26-2006, 10:44 AM Reply   
hey ryan put up your info beeoch
Old     (tige22ityper)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-26-2006, 11:00 AM Reply   
Ryan is out of town until tonight.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-26-2006, 11:33 AM Reply   
God it feels like an eternity since we have seen newty and D DUB.........
Sup boyz
Old     (future)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-26-2006, 12:03 PM Reply   
sup t bone?
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       05-26-2006, 9:23 PM Reply   
Ah shuks....

Thanks for the props fellas.
If you need work done call me. 360-609-1926
I work crazy shifts so leave a message if I don't answer.
Dan we have to hook up the sequencing runway LED's on your trailer. I'd hate for you to miss your trailer at night! Then you would be really pissed at the bathroom door...
Disco, lets get your truck done!
BTW anyone do trailer break work that wants to trade for stereo equip/install?
When I got home My the back of my Tahoe and the front of my boat and trailer was coverd in break fluid. Not so good
But the water at crescent bar was worth the trip.

Upload
Old     (yosquire)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-26-2006, 11:02 PM Reply   
You just got back from Crescent Bar? I was going to make a run up there for this weekend, but the weather has been so bad and is predicted to be bad, I decided to bail out.
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       05-27-2006, 7:49 AM Reply   
I guess that would be brake work. Not break work.
I really need to proof read my posts.
I am we todd did, sofa king we todd did.
Crescent bar was ok, weather wise, we hung out by the pool and the hot tub mostly. We still had some good rides.
Old     (future)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-27-2006, 6:01 PM Reply   
Ryan don't tell everyone about the trailer till we get it done man! It's gonna be next though and what are you and the wife doing tomorrow and monday? I forgot when your working.
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       05-27-2006, 6:05 PM Reply   
Working sun night be off @6am monday morning. If this keeps up nothing!
Old     (future)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-27-2006, 8:10 PM Reply   
cool f the whole sleep thing .....hook your boat up when you get off and come out!
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       05-27-2006, 8:36 PM Reply   
I'll see if I can pull it off!
Old    discolafinger            06-03-2006, 5:15 PM Reply   
sweet