Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2008

Old     (jealous_soul)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-25-2008, 5:33 PM Reply   
http://www.the-gap-magazin.com/content/view/317/1/

looks like P2 is getting his own pro model. i don't speak german so i don't know the details, but i'm wondering if this board will come stateside or not. anyone heard anything else?
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-25-2008, 6:27 PM Reply   
Pretty sweet looking!
Old     (lives2wake)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-25-2008, 7:16 PM Reply   
He's got a great section in Impact. Really good.
Old     (lives2wake)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-25-2008, 7:36 PM Reply   
If you search:
the-gap-magazin
in google, then click "translate" on the end of the page title, you can read it in english.
Old     (cable_rocker)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-25-2008, 11:34 PM Reply   
the board comes with a sliderbase in 134 and 138. but the board is limited to the european market. so P2 is the only german rider with a own pro modell board. cuase new schnitzel have stoped the production for 2009... :-(

but its absolulty great for peter to have a own pro modell in a company like liquid force! thumps up!

if you wanna now some more detailes from the article, let me know please...
Old     (jealous_soul)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-26-2008, 5:39 AM Reply   
i tried translating it but the auto translate sites do a pretty poor job. that sucks that it's limited to the euro market...i know more than a handful of people that want a trip with a grind base.
Old     (cable_rocker)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-26-2008, 6:02 AM Reply   
go to your dealer and tell him you want the P2 pro modell! maybe you can get it in your shop next year also...!?
Old     (dwspring)      Join Date: Mar 2005       09-26-2008, 6:59 AM Reply   
That is exactly what I want. I love the Trip and last spring's purchase (a 2007 Trip) barely lasted a season at the cable park after hitting sliders and kickers.
A Trip with a grind base would be perfect.
Old     (knarbar)      Join Date: Nov 2006       09-26-2008, 11:24 AM Reply   
They also have 2 versions of the the trip this year. Same shape just different graphics (other than LTD) Ones more conservative the other flashy with colors
Old     (toxis)      Join Date: Jul 2008       09-26-2008, 8:53 PM Reply   
I'm with dwspring (Sup Daniel!). I love my 138 trip but as you know JD, my fins are SHOT! I will be buying a grind base this winter for the cable next year so if this comes to the US, I'm on it. Otherwise, I gotta find someone to ship it overseas! Not sure if I should be happy about this or pissed that I know they make a grind Trip that will cost me an arm and a leg to get here. Sucks living in KS...