Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (jearley35purdue)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-02-2010, 3:41 PM Reply   
Looking for a pull in Akron/Canton or Cleveland. Can drive, food, beer, gas money. Havent road this year yet, but looking to get out.

Portage Lakes, Berlin, West Branch, Springfield are my usual lakes.... Anyone need a 3rd I'd be glad to help out..

Later, Jeremy
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-03-2010, 11:22 AM Reply   
Jeremy, can you go during the day on any weekdays at west branch? and would you be able to bring a third also?
Old     (mala1967)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-03-2010, 11:50 AM Reply   
We go out to Milton always have room for a 3rd email me mala1967@aol.com
Old     (barnacle)      Join Date: Jun 2012       06-21-2012, 7:03 PM Reply   
Looking for a pull in the Akron / Cleveland area. I'm gonna be moving to the Akron area next week for work. Will be busy with work, but would like to do some riding when I have time off. Went for the first time in years yesterday and it made me realize how much I miss it. Will help with gas, food, drinks, cleanup. Can drive. Have my own equipment. Anyone have room for an extra or need a third sometime let me know. Thanks.
Old     (93rx7)      Join Date: Jan 2010       06-26-2012, 5:16 AM Reply   
We board on the Sandusky Bay/Lake Erie on the weekends... currently between boats but when we pick up a new one the more riders the merrier!
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       07-12-2012, 7:07 AM Reply   
We ride Erie in the Cleveland area all the time PM me if you want a pull.We wakeboard and surf.
Old     (barnacle)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-19-2012, 5:08 PM Reply   
Thanks for the couple of replies. Appreciate the midwest hospitality. Hope to make it out this year. I have been much busier with work and moving/ getting settled than I originally anticipated... Hopefully when the dust settles I'll have some time to get out on the water.
Old     (93rx7)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-24-2012, 6:03 AM Reply   
Ended up picking up a 2004 SANTE.. it's out in Marblehead and we've been riding every weekend.