Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old    aceofdimondz            06-02-2005, 3:06 PM Reply   
hey i'm a christian... i ride with many of my friends who are non-christian but i totally understand why this guys looking for sum christian ppl to board with i would too! (i'm a protestant christian btw) its just a lot easier to be yourself when u're with other ppl with the same beliefs as you...
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-02-2005, 3:49 PM Reply   
Greg- I'm a secular humanist (I believe man invented god). Anytime your in the Castaic (So CA) area gimme a holler, I'll give you a pull. That goes for anyone regardless of your beliefs.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       06-02-2005, 4:06 PM Reply   
Greg,are you trolling?You post,but no reply?
Got em all riled up now!

Maybe he doesn't want to ride with drunks,or people that listen to music with every other word being the "F'.
Old    ren            06-02-2005, 7:00 PM Reply   
I like cats. Can I ride with you?

Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-02-2005, 8:16 PM Reply   
Separation of church/religion and wakeboarding haha. I dunno, it shouldn't be about religion, sounds like he's just looking for folks with good morals/ethics/behavior.

(Message edited by ktmwakeboarder on June 02, 2005)
Old    stormrider            06-03-2005, 12:43 PM Reply   
They ask me how i feel
And if my love is real
And how i know i'll make it through.
And they, they look at me and frown,
They'd like to drive me from this town,
They don't want me around
'cause i believe in you.

They show me to the door,
They say don't come back no more
'cause i don't be like they'd like me to,
And i walk out on my own
A thousand miles from home
But i don't feel alone
'cause i believe in you.

Dylan's poem pretty much sums up how me and I'm sure a lot of other Christian wakeboarders feel, which is why we look for others like us to ride with.