Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       08-21-2012, 5:34 PM Reply   
Does anyone have one that want to get rid of? I need to get my nieces and nephews comfortable behind the boat so they will eventually wakeboard and it seems like this is the best way. I'm looking for the one piece type that has a handle attached to it. I think they call them the gladiator ski trainer or airhead makes one called the platform trainer or ski sled.
Attached Images

Old     (jrich)      Join Date: Oct 2009       08-21-2012, 7:11 PM Reply   
Ryan, i do not know of any used ones for sale but i bought one of the ez ski trainers from overtons and had my 18 month old riding in no time this summer. It actually comes with a handle you hold from the boat and you can let go of it if they fall (rope is approx 50ft). the bottom part is the same structure ski in your picture and the top part is inflatable. the extra handle also works great for starting them out on the shore. Dont know how old your nieces/nephews are but if they are under 2yrs then the ez ski is the only way to go imo. hope this helps

Last edited by jrich; 08-21-2012 at 7:12 PM. Reason: typo
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       08-22-2012, 3:16 AM Reply   
I have the same EZ Ski training the previous guy spoke of. My kid used it twice last year before she decided she was ready for a wakeboard. I will let it go cheap if you are interested in it. PM me if interested
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       08-22-2012, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpass1 View Post
I have the same EZ Ski training the previous guy spoke of. My kid used it twice last year before she decided she was ready for a wakeboard. I will let it go cheap if you are interested in it. PM me if interested
Same here. My 4yr old used it twice and is now on to wakeboarding. I would give it away but my 3yr old hasn't used it yet and I have a 3 week old nephew that I am trying to talk my cousin into breaking Parks' record.
Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       08-22-2012, 9:32 AM Reply   
They are 3, 6 and 8. Jamie I'll PM you
Old     (vette74)      Join Date: Jun 2008       08-22-2012, 9:52 AM Reply   
x3 on the ez ski
Old     (jhartt3)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-22-2012, 10:22 AM Reply   
what is parks record?
Old     (JohnnyDefacto)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-22-2012, 10:27 AM Reply   
6 months, 21 days...? i think
Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       08-22-2012, 3:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyDefacto View Post
6 months, 21 days...? i think
6 mo 29 days. I just watched the documentary again yesterday. Pretty amazing