Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pnichols)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-08-2010, 5:44 PM Reply   
I'm buying a new boat tomorrow.....and paying CASH!!!

FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
Tel: 203-413-1789
http://www.fbi.gov/libref/directors/directmain.htm
Attn: Beneficiary,
This is to officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly
investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having
an illegal Transaction with Impostors Claiming to be Mr. Tito Mboweni Republic of the
Reserve Bank Governor Of South African,Maria Ramos ABSA Bank CEO ,Christo Luus
General Manager ABSA BANK, none officials of ABSA Bank, FNB Banks, Dr. Mamphela
Ramphele FNB, Kevin Chaplin,Dr Danny Jordan CEO of the 2010 fifa world cup,Dr Irvin
Khoza: Chairman, 2010 fifa organization committee, Joseph S. Blatter Fifa President, Chief
Competitions Officer Derek Blanckensee, Chief Security Officer Linda Mti, Chief Financial
Officer Farouk Seedat, Chief Communications Officer Richard Mkhondo, Chief Operations
Officer Nomfanelo Magwentshu, Chief IT & T Officer Phumlani Moholi, Chief Marketing and
Commercial Officer Derek Carstens, Chief Transport and Logistics Officer Skhumbuzo
Macozoma,are Impostors claiming to be the Federal Bureau of Investigation. During our
Investigation, we noticed that the reason why you have not received your Payment is
because you have not fulfilled your Financial Obligation given to you in respect of your
Contract/Inheritance Payment.
Therefore, we have contacted the Federal Ministry of Finance on your Behalf and they have
brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in total USD$11,000.000.00
in an ATM CARD which you can use to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE CENTER
anywhere in the world with a maximum of $4000 to $5000 United States Dollars daily. You
now have the lawful right to claim your fund in an ATM CARD. Since the Federal Bureau of
Investigation is involved in this transaction, you have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk
free it is our duty to protect the American Citizens, European Citizens, Asian Citizen and UK.
All I want you to do is to contact the ATM CARD CENTER Via email for their requirements to
proceed and procure your Approval Slip on your behalf which will cost you $300.00 only and
note that your Approval Slip which contains details of the agent who will process your
Transaction.
CONTACT INFORMATION
NAME: Mrs. Michelle Isaac
EMAIL: mrsmichelleisaac@yahoo.cn
Telephone Numbers: + 27 730-385-679
Do contact Mrs. Michelle Isaac of the ATM CARD center with your details:
FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
TELL:
CELL:
CURRENT OCCUPATION:
BANK NAME:
So your files would be updated after which he will send the payment
Information’s which you'll use in making payment of $300.00 via Money Gram
Old     (266crownlinebr)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-09-2010, 6:06 AM Reply   
It's going to take you a few weeks. You can only take out 4-5000 daily. When you get your ATM card, can we all have a new boat?
Old    ScottRobinson            09-09-2010, 7:11 AM Reply   
lol wow if you fall for that I feel sorry for you. READ THE LAST LINE MY FRIEND....they are wanting you to make a $300 payment to do "all this" lol
Old     (bmcgee)      Join Date: Nov 2007       09-09-2010, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottRobinson View Post
lol wow if you fall for that I feel sorry for you. READ THE LAST LINE MY FRIEND....they are wanting you to make a $300 payment to do "all this" lol

I believe someone needs to take a lesson on sarcasm. It seems pretty obvious that the OP is joking.
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-09-2010, 9:23 AM Reply   
man i hope you guys are wrong. i already sent then my money. and actually i sent them 600 in hopes that i will get 2 ATM cards!!!
Old     (autotunner69)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-09-2010, 9:25 AM Reply   
two words-PHISHING EMAIL!!!!!

Do contact Mrs. Michelle Isaac of the ATM CARD center with your details:
FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
TELL:
CELL:
CURRENT OCCUPATION:
BANK NAME:
So your files would be updated after which he will send the payment
Information’s which you'll use in making payment of $300.00 via Money Gram
Old     (autotunner69)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-09-2010, 9:26 AM Reply   
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing
Old     (iridelow1998)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-09-2010, 11:05 AM Reply   
He's being sarcastic people! Don't take everything so literally.
Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-09-2010, 11:09 AM Reply   
I got the same email 2 months ago. I am still going to the ATM every day. Working well for me. I have been able to quit my job and am currently renovating my house. Next month, getting a new boat! Its for real guys.
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       09-09-2010, 11:20 AM Reply   
Some people definitely need a sarcasm font..............
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-09-2010, 12:19 PM Reply   
Old     (imx)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-09-2010, 10:17 PM Reply   
A few weeks!!!!! Better get busy with that card, drawing out $4000 daily is going to take 7.5 years to access all that . Be a good idea to let your atm owner know that they will be needing to 'top it up' pretty regularly. BLUE FONT(for those that require help)
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       09-10-2010, 6:14 AM Reply   
FRAT!
AHHHH,MY EYES!
Haven't they discovered paragraphs in the stone age country?
Play with them,send them bogus crap info.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-10-2010, 8:03 AM Reply   
I would like to see the ATM that can dispense 200 20.00 bills for one transaction.
Old     (pnichols)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-11-2010, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
We'll see who's laughing, once I get my ATM card in the mail.