Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (wakemongrel)      Join Date: Oct 2010       10-05-2010, 9:20 AM Reply   
re: Tige MyWake Global Wakesurf Challenge

Here's a decent video of her at Medina Lake (Outside of San Antonio, Texas). MDC Mike Doyle Custom Board, 2008 Supra Worlds Boat, 1000 lbs ballast, and a relentless young lady who gives the sport all she has..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVaDxe1HyzI

Last edited by wakemongrel; 10-05-2010 at 9:22 AM. Reason: added
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-05-2010, 9:56 AM Reply   
You should be, the kid can ride. I already posted that video in another thread, and let me help you and make it viewable right here.

Old     (wakemongrel)      Join Date: Oct 2010       10-05-2010, 10:03 AM Reply   
Thanks Robert! Your are the SHIZZIT!
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-05-2010, 10:05 AM Reply   
One of my goals is to help promote young girls that rip wakesurfing. We need more young ladies to be inspired and get out there and ride, and compete.
Old     (StanleyWheelhouse)      Join Date: May 2010       10-06-2010, 10:15 AM Reply   
dude she freaking KILLZ it. Wheelhouse called it at Barrel Boss. There was not doubt who would be standing at the top of the podium. We need her to ride with Chase ASAP! Look out ladies. If yo use Ashley Kidd's name on the registration roster kiss your first place win goodbye!
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-06-2010, 10:35 AM Reply   
That is correct Stanley, and do we need more shreddin' young ladies or what? We need to inspire more young girls to get out there and Shred their faces off.
Old     (islander033)      Join Date: May 2008       10-06-2010, 12:24 PM Reply   
She really can rip....love it

Off topic question for ragboy.

This is what you said-->>"....let me help you and make it viewable right here."

Why didn't you just embed the youtube link that was provided, instead of substituting your own?
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-06-2010, 12:31 PM Reply   
I didn't realize they were different, until you just pointed out. He said it was her MyWake run, and I had that at my fingertips. I didn't click on his link, I only read what he said, and posted it.
Old     (jstieg)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-11-2010, 12:48 PM Reply   
ya dude she rips for sure! keep it up ash
Old     (spurvalleysurfer)      Join Date: Mar 2009       10-12-2010, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by islander033 View Post
She really can rip....love it

Off topic question for ragboy.

This is what you said-->>"....let me help you and make it viewable right here."

Why didn't you just embed the youtube link that was provided, instead of substituting your own?
I didn't notice a difference.....
Old     (islander033)      Join Date: May 2008       10-12-2010, 1:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by spurvalleysurfer View Post
I didn't notice a difference.....
The first link was a regular youtube.....

ragboys link had wake9 and Tige' advertising all over it.

That is the difference.
Old     (spurvalleysurfer)      Join Date: Mar 2009       10-13-2010, 11:39 PM Reply   
oops - must have missed the obvious