Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old    jakeman            08-16-2004, 10:11 AM Reply   
"Double Trouble"
http://www.angisimpson.com/420/videos/Double%20Trouble.wmv

Shot, Chopped, & Scored by
Angi Simpson

a video shot at the boarding school.com
of Angi & Lindsey riding doubles. It was the first time for both of them. Watch how Travis Moye knows they are in the wrong position to take off and makes them collide together= LOL

enjoy
late/jake
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-16-2004, 10:53 AM Reply   
NIce!

Wondered what happened to Angi...haven't seen her posting in a while.

Eric
Old     (gdillyfunk69)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-16-2004, 11:21 AM Reply   
Hey jake awesome video man!!! You never said anything aboutKeith Lyman being there with you. Did you watch him ride? Whens the land o' lakes video coming out from the competition.... I wanna see my run and when I went up and talked to that one chick... your guna have to get me her number!!

ChRiS
Old    jakeman            08-16-2004, 12:40 PM Reply   
Chris
I am working on the scott hopkins demo now
should be launched by tues. 8-17
he won the outlaw contest w/ a run including a slim chance and a 900 off the double-up
it will be called
"Off the SickTer Scale"
I will try to get something together of your crazy azz -and how you macked 2 hotties ph #'s

ya Lyman did 2 demos for me. his demo video will be sweet. he rides a 90' rope
I am mad busy shooting right now. the boarding school videos won't be ready until the winter and the bliss videos are under contract so I can only release so much footage.
late/jake
Old     (hypedrider7)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-16-2004, 12:43 PM Reply   
Nice vids Jake. Looks like you two have been busy riding and filming.

Jerrod
Old     (gdillyfunk69)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-16-2004, 4:52 PM Reply   
Yeah I was there when scott threw that 900 and that was the absolute coolest thing ever to watch him do. 3rd times he has ever landed it and he did it right in front of all of us.... hes guna go crazy far!!

Do you have just the clip of my run you can liek email me or something. It dosnt matter if its in teh actuacl bliss video I just want to look at it. Ive never watched myself on video and I wanna see how bad that run really was.

As for Lyman.... thats crazy...does he ever go into teh flats on a 90 foto roop or are all ofhis tricks just wake to wake? Thats really cool!
Old     (gdillyfunk69)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-17-2004, 6:39 PM Reply   
Yeah I was there when scott threw that 900 and that was the absolute coolest thing ever to watch him do. 3rd times he has ever landed it and he did it right in front of all of us.... hes guna go crazy far!!

Do you have just the clip of my run you can liek email me or something. It dosnt matter if its in teh actuacl bliss video I just want to look at it. Ive never watched myself on video and I wanna see how bad that run really was.

As for Lyman.... thats crazy...does he ever go into teh flats on a 90 foto roop or are all ofhis tricks just wake to wake? Thats really cool!
Old    jakeman            08-18-2004, 9:51 AM Reply   
chris
the hopkins video is almost ready
"Off the SickTer Scale"
It should be ready by 11pm tonight
I just have to add the music after I get off work.
my site keeps crashing from everyone using up my bandwidth watching the videos.

you can come over and I will show you your video clip. that would be the easiest way. I am mad busy

Lyman lands about 20-30' out in the flats. He was landing tricks that I have never even seen B4

Jerrod
thanks
whats been up w/ you?

late/jake
Old     (hypedrider7)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-18-2004, 10:07 AM Reply   
Jake,
Not much, just working away over in Tampa. Other then that not much. I have to start looking for a new boat soon. Getting the itch to ride more often. You going blind from all that editing you are doing now? You have been putting vids all the time lately. Gotta watch spending too much time at the computer.

Jerrod
Old    jakeman            08-18-2004, 2:06 PM Reply   
Jerrod
ya it is a busy summer
I will help you break in that new boat

late/jake

(Message edited by jakeman on August 18, 2004)