Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (biggris79)      Join Date: Jan 2008       08-30-2010, 3:35 PM Reply   
2008 super air nautique 220 team edition
full throttle package
zero off cruise control
under water abyss 8 leds lights
swim platform lights
clarion cd player w/ controls by the driver steering wheel and one by the swim platform and a waterproof fob rf remote you can control the stereo from over 100ft away with this remote
1 pair of wetsounds 485s with led light rings and custom black grills the pair is running off a jl hd 750/1 amp
1 pair of wetsounds pro 80's with led light rings with custom black grills the pair is ran off a jl hd 750/1 amp
3 pairs 0f wetsounds ws 650 with led light rings they are all ran off a jl hd 6004
1 jl 12w7 in a custom box running of a jl hd 750/1 it hit super hard i have been told it sounds like i have 4 subs in the boat
all these amps are only 2 months old
have led lights in the vents and where the sub and amps are to
have 3 switches forall the aftermarket lights to
have 5 optima blue top batteries with 2 pekro switches and it has 3 battery banks and onboard battery charger.you can run the system all day with the system turned up
it haves 750 ballast factory hard tanks and it will have 1-750ibs fat sac 3-500ibs fat sacs 1- 650ibs bow fat sac under the seats
custom vent put in for the sub and amps area and ipod smart wire to
wetsound eq so you can link other boats up and control sub,tower,& inside speakers and it has a pa mic to
its on a custom trailer with 20's on illusion trailer
it has tinted windows to
it's a great looking boat and the system is one of the loudest system you will every hear and its super clean & crisp the jl hd amps makes a big differences
i need to sell it quick make me a good offer i'm asking 65,000 for everything i done $25,000 in stereo and lighting wish i didn't have to sell it.this boat is ready to go you wouldn,t have to do nothing to it to much it a custom boat its all done and it has all the sacs you need with it.
Make me a good offer and i might take it.if you want to know more about the boat msg me or tx or call me 214-450-3684 rob the boat will either be in lewisville or in oklahoma if you buy it and your not to far i will bring it to you or meet you halfway and if anyone on here has heard or seen this boat on lewisville let them know how sick it is heres a link to the pics http://picasaweb.google.com/rgrigsby...le220Nautique#