Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (bentone)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-19-2007, 12:05 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (bentone)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-19-2007, 12:14 PM Reply   
starboardUpload
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-19-2007, 2:03 PM Reply   
Looks so nice and clean! How much weight are you running in that thing again? You posted it up on Tige forums but I can't remember. We ran our speed up to 12mph now after seeing your post and got quite a bit longer pocket now after shifting the weight around some.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-19-2007, 2:41 PM Reply   
This is what my wave looks like after adjusting it (starboard side). The "whitewash" in there is from the sharp corner on the RZ2's swim platform.
Upload
Old     (mikeporter2000)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-19-2007, 3:15 PM Reply   
Here's my Tige 22V with 550 in the rear, 440 under the middle left seat and 250 under the bow left seat. I'm pretty tall (6'4") and the wake is near my hips. Upload
Old     (bentone)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-19-2007, 7:05 PM Reply   
timmy, i cant remember what we were running for weight at the time of these photos, i do know that we now run my factory system full, 900# and a enzo surf sac on each side. 1500# sacs, they dont fill all the way because of size of lockers, we then transfer from enzo sac to enzo sac depending on rider, long story short, more is better. we can get that riffle in our wave now with all the weight in the boat. when my boat is loaded down, the water comes around the side of my boat and splashes off of my platform creating that riffle in your starboard pic, we have corrected that by not turning into the wave, we actually run strait if not turning a little opposite of wave side, between that and bow weight we are able to create some monster waves. not saying this is your problem, because i do have a fake teak deck and all. im thinking about playing around with my platform as far as extensions to help with wave creation. oh yeah when you get a certain amount of weight in the rear, really loaded down, we run our taps at 0-1 good luck