Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 24, 2008

Old     (jdj)      Join Date: Mar 2005       01-20-2008, 1:19 PM Reply   
We were just informed by Comcast they will no longer carry Fuel TV in Florida. We sent an email to express our disappointment. Perhaps if more people did the same thing they would re-think the decision.

Can you help?

http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/Customers/contactus/ContactUs.html

Halfway down the page on the right side you can send Rick Germano - SVP Customer Operations, Comcast an email.

Do you have feedback for us?
Send an e-mail to Rick. You can expect a response in 24 hours or less.

Hope this does not spread out of Florida. Fuel TV rocks for wake coverage. So even if you live outside of FL, let then know you love Fuel as well.

Lets be heard!!

john
Old     (jward10)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-20-2008, 2:10 PM Reply   
would be nice if dish network had fuel also. Plus, I wouldn't go as far to say fuel rocks though, but it is the only channel that shows any good footage of the sport. You would think that as many people watching the x games that there would be more channels devoted to extreme sports than just fuel.
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       01-20-2008, 4:44 PM Reply   
I have Brighthouse and not interested in paying extra to see Fuel.
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       01-20-2008, 5:16 PM Reply   
Hoping Comcast will start to carry fuel here in NJ as well. E-mail sent.

Everybody, we need you to e-mail Comcast and request fuel tv.
Old     (vlxray)      Join Date: Mar 2005       01-20-2008, 5:26 PM Reply   
I got DirecTV so that I could have Fuel and I have to say that it probably wasn't worth it. They replay the same shows over and over and over. I really liked it at first but now its just the same crap all of the time with very few new shows. I really wish they would work harder to have more new stuff. It gets very boring after a while.
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-20-2008, 5:53 PM Reply   
I too got Direct TV just for fuel since it is in their normal programming. Just like vlxray said last year fuel played the same stuff all the time so it looks like they have created their own rating problems. To bad to because I loved getting up and watching pull and then going out for a set. Not anymore it is the same surf or skate show over and over.
Old     (jdj)      Join Date: Mar 2005       01-20-2008, 7:31 PM Reply   
Without support any network that wants to cover extreme sports will fail. To make new shows they have to get the support for their initial shows. These might have to repeat to gain an audience. If we get them support they will have more money to make new shows. Just my opinion.