Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 21, 2005

Old     (damned04)      Join Date: May 2005       07-01-2005, 10:25 AM Reply   
Im in need of new bindings and am considering either the gator dual lace bindings or the hyperlite temets. From what i have read both bindings are great but im looking for some light bindings that are easy entry/relase. Any other bindings i should consider i.e. LF, CWB

(Message edited by damned04 on July 01, 2005)
Old    foamy            07-01-2005, 11:04 AM Reply   
look at the lf transits they are sweet or the hl era
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-01-2005, 11:27 AM Reply   
The temets are great. Very easy to get in and out of. My only beef is that the cable at the top of the bindings takes a little while to get cranked down.
Old     (damned04)      Join Date: May 2005       07-01-2005, 11:29 AM Reply   
my neighbor has the era 04's and they are really tough to get out of
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       07-01-2005, 12:51 PM Reply   
I have rode in the GB dual lace ups a few times and liked them. There pretty comfortable.

Be sure to check out the NICE Scarecrows. Thats what Im in now and I really like them alot.

Dan T.
wWw.OkCbOaRdShOp.CoM
Old    foamy            07-01-2005, 7:27 PM Reply   
i have '04 era's and i think they are really easy to get out of i have a size 9.5-10 foot and i ride a medium and i done need lube and they are off before the boat comes round to pick me up
Old     (damned04)      Join Date: May 2005       07-01-2005, 9:09 PM Reply   
I went ahead and purchased GB front lace bindings. I didnt want to spend too much cash. I tried on the front lace and they are really supportive, light and comfy. Plus the footbed is huge and they are really easy to get out of. They also look 100x better in person than online.

(Message edited by damned04 on July 01, 2005)
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-02-2005, 3:47 PM Reply   
I love my LF Transits, but I will second the Nice bindings on the ease of entry, and they still have pretty good hold.
Old     (iamnathanhudson)      Join Date: Dec 2002       07-06-2005, 8:43 AM Reply   
i have personally seen multiple pairs of lace up bindings from GB break!!! I would say get LF if you want lightweight....Hyperlight bindings are kinda heavy. Check out the Alphas, Sphynx, and Transits....either way you go you will not be dissappointed.