Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old    xtremebordgurl            10-15-2003, 6:53 PM Reply   
Anyone have any experience with this board? Thoughts/comments would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking to get a new board cause I busted my Belmont, the belmont felt a little slow/sluggish. How does the vision compare? Any thoughts/opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanx bunch!
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-15-2003, 9:33 PM Reply   
Bess,
I ride the 135 model but also tried the 140. The 135 just felt better for me though.

Anyways, great board! It has all the qualities I look for in a board - fast, hard edging & quick release off the wake.

I like a fast board and this is by far the fastest board I've ridden, including the older Hyperlite Shapiro pro models.

It may not be as soft on the landings as the Belmont but I got use to it. I also use the Obrien Ion bindings, love the thick footbeds.

Give one a try, you won't be disappointed.
Old     (uga33)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-16-2003, 5:31 AM Reply   
Bess I rode an Obrien Vision 140 this past summer and I liked it. It felt a little slow to me but great pop. I ordered an Absolute 140 hoping it will be a little faster. But don't get me wrong I did enjoy riding the Vision 140. Overall I think it is a great board. Check out www.marine-products.com they have the best price that I have seen so far on the Vision 140.
Old    shaggydan22            10-16-2003, 10:11 AM Reply   
I have a vision 135 and I love it. Very quick board with lots of pop. Personally I ride it without fins. Feels a lot like a snowboard. I've ridden quite a few boards and this one is by far my favorite.
Old    dubers            10-17-2003, 7:56 AM Reply   
I ride the 135 too, but Dan and Ryan pretty much summed it up fast board with nice pop. I've ridden a few other boards and this is also my favorite