Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 22, 2008

Old     (bcnumber1)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-09-2008, 9:19 AM Reply   
This past weekend I won the contest for the Marek board while watching the WWA world championship. I was so pumped to win but I haven't recieved any emails back since I won. I don't what to do now except wait and hope they didn't forget me.
Old     (1r3land)      Join Date: May 2007       09-09-2008, 10:12 AM Reply   
congrats! that is a bad ass board! i dont know what to tell u to do but i hope it works out!
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-09-2008, 10:15 AM Reply   
I heard your name read out. Email the WWA and find out. Or maybe Hyperlite first and ask them.
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-09-2008, 10:54 AM Reply   
Give everybody time to get home and get back to work. The event was over Sun afternoon most people left either late Sun or Monday so give it time.
Old     (intotheflats)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-09-2008, 10:59 AM Reply   
I wouldn't count on anything until next week. It is Surf Expo this week, so they may be slow.
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-09-2008, 11:38 AM Reply   
Great Point Josh. The offices are kind of empty this week with Surf Expo. Just relax and wait until this time next week.
Old     (to_blind)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-09-2008, 11:55 AM Reply   
PANIC.
Old     (bcnumber1)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-09-2008, 12:57 PM Reply   
Thanks for the advice, I was just worried because when they announced reed's wakeskate winner they said they were emailing him right back to let him know he won and to get his information.
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-09-2008, 3:03 PM Reply   
Email Hyperlite or WWA. Not everybody will go to Expo and somebody will set things in motion. It's better to be proactive than sitting around hoping somebody somewhere is on the ball. You have nothing to lose and you are entitled to want to know what happens next. A polite enquiry.
You won a cool prize and you want to know when you are going to get it. Nobody will begrudge you that.
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-09-2008, 3:13 PM Reply   
Not sure why WWA would have much to do with it. It was sanctioned by them but it was put on by World sports and marketing. Try this e mail Priscilla.Scollin@bonniercorp.com Priscilla should be able to help.
Old     (texastbird)      Join Date: May 2003       09-09-2008, 4:27 PM Reply   
I want to see a copy of the email you sent Rusty to win that board.