Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (supratweaked)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-02-2010, 6:06 PM Reply   
Looking to get a couple of sets behind a CC230 somewhere in Northern or Central California. My daughter and a friend will be competing at WWA Nationals and this is the boat that will be pulling them.

Anyone out there know anyone who owns one? Willing to pay for time and gas of course.

Thanks,

Vince
Old     (ktm525)      Join Date: Mar 2009       07-03-2010, 6:31 AM Reply   
There is a gut on Craigslist who has a 230 who rents it. He is in San Jose. I hope this help you out.
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-04-2010, 4:10 PM Reply   
You should be a good dad and just fly them to odub for a week and let them train behind the 230 On a serious note, you should try and find out how they are planning on weighting the boat for the division they are riding in whether they are just leaving it stock for the younger kids or sacked out for the more advanced divisions. Riding behind the boat weighted vs unweighted is like riding behind two completely different wakes.

That's sick a guy rents out his ride on Craigslist. What does he charge and does he come on the boat?
Old     (supratweaked)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-04-2010, 4:28 PM Reply   
Kyle,

Wish I could afford that. Two weeks in Orlando in March at O'Town and The Wakeboard Camp followed by a week at West Coast Camps has drained the budget. My daughter did get an opportunity to ride behind a weighted 230 for a quick photo shoot while back in Florida and loved the wake. Her division will have the 230 "loaded" in Reno.

Don - I could not find an ad on CL. If you run across it again, could you please send me a link?
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-05-2010, 8:50 AM Reply   
You'd need to find about 4K of ballast if you find a 230 to ride behind, cause that's about what "loaded" means. I personally can't wait to get a pull behind that 230 at Nats, because it's the best wake I've ever been behind.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-06-2010, 9:40 AM Reply   
Don, you should get that 230 uv always wanted just so G can get a pull behind it!!!