Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old    erlingiii            03-23-2005, 12:16 PM Reply   
I am looking for a new board and wondering which shops are the best. I demoed a board from Boat Town and it coast $20. So where are some other shops that would be worth going to and demoing from.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-23-2005, 1:21 PM Reply   
it would be best to demo over and over from the same shop until you find what you like as the shops will apply that money toward the purchase of your next board or bindings..if they dont hey suck and are a bad place that needs to be given a blacklisting ..$20 is fair for a demo as long as they apply it to your future purchase..
Old     (512boarder)      Join Date: Jul 2004       03-23-2005, 7:15 PM Reply   
ya demoing from the same place is best..unless u are in my situation where no one carries both of the brands u are interested in...lol, as for board shops, there is the one at sail and ski, one at ski dock on 620 and another at the ceturion shop called boarding house, ask for ali(pronounced ollie) at sail and ski, scott at ski dock and i forgot the guys name at boarding house.
Old     (512boarder)      Join Date: Jul 2004       03-23-2005, 7:19 PM Reply   
oh ya i forgot to say who carries wut...sail and ski-hyperlite, liquid force, gator board
ski dock- cwb, obrien, and liquid force
boarding house - only gator for now, but he said he was get someone else soon
Old    erlingiii            03-23-2005, 9:22 PM Reply   
thank you, I am going to go check out sail and ski