Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old    norcal_99            10-18-2003, 11:55 AM Reply   
Hey Vegas,

I'm heading to the sin city, this Friday Oct 24th, and I'll be there until the 31st. I have to work at the LV Hilton on Sunday 10/26, but after that my schedule is basically open until I fly back home. So if anyone in the area needs a third I can be available. I'm staying at the Hard Rock so if you want to grab a beer or two let me know.

Send me an email at ReneRioux@yahoo.com or call me on my cell at (408) 250-3319.
Old    whitechocolate            10-18-2003, 12:35 PM Reply   
Hello Rene: I am usin my Friend White Chocolate's Account for this E-mail, I live in Vegas and I would like to invite you out with me and some on my friends. I will be at the the HARD ROCK on Friday Night I would like to meet you, and have a Peanut Butter and Bannana Snadwich, Unnnn Huuun! You sound like a Nice Guy! Unn Huu ! Look for me I will inclose a photo every one at the Hard rock Knows me. My name is "The King" and my faverot Wakeboard trick is the "Hunck O burnnin Love" Thannnku Veeery Much

Old    norcal_99            10-19-2003, 8:34 PM Reply   
Yo Friend of White Chocolate, What's up? I'm not really into Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches so I'll pass. Thanks though.
Old     (jinxton)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-19-2003, 10:57 PM Reply   
Rene
I just moved to Vegas, if we could find a third I'd be more then happy to go out on Lake Mead. I'll meet you for a beer. I work at the MGM Grand. Drop me a line. If anyone want's to get out on the water let me know.
Scott
Old    whitechocolate            10-20-2003, 8:43 AM Reply   
Yo Scotty; If you hook up with Rene. Your gonna have a good time he is a blast. Have fun
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-20-2003, 10:09 AM Reply   
Ass Clown Alert!!!
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-20-2003, 10:26 AM Reply   

I'm with Cliff - Soap on a ROPE for those who don't want to give it up.
Old    whitechocolate            10-20-2003, 1:21 PM Reply   
Yo Cliff: I don't know who your callng a 'Ass Clown'??? I was trying to do a Elvis impression with my E-mail but when I Re-read it, It does come of gay if you are homophobic.

I was just trying to say My friend Renne is a Cool/funny guy, And hooking up with him for what ever, wakeboarding /drink's in Vegas will be cool.

And Mike: I know you and you know Renne and I both so, I know your Kidding.

To quote "TONE Loc" I an't got no plans with a Man

Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-20-2003, 1:49 PM Reply   

Yo "G" - NO HARM INTENDED BROTHA, RENNE IS A KOOL CAT,

REPRESENT'N THE 707

WAKEON.COM
Old     (jinxton)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-20-2003, 2:01 PM Reply   
Hey Mike is the Wakeon Crew going to Shasta again next year??

This is what Cliff is refering to!!!

Old    norcal_99            10-20-2003, 2:09 PM Reply   
Hey Scotty,

What day are you looking to ride. I can find a third.

Also, shoot me an email with your contact info.
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-20-2003, 2:13 PM Reply   

HEY SCOTT - WE ARE PLANNING ON COMING BACK AS WE SPEAK - BUT WILL BE DOING A COUPLE HOUSE BOATS THIS TIME, THE CAMPING THING SUCKED. WE SHOULD HAVE A BIGGER CREW NEXT YEAR, EVERYONE WAS HAVING KIDS THIS YEAR SO ALOT OF THE GUYS BACKED OUT AT THE LAST MINUTE.

HOW IS EVERYTHING ANYWAY????

WWW.WAKEON.COM
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       10-20-2003, 4:24 PM Reply   
Scotty! I just was in Vegas this past weekend...Had our boards in the trunk all weekend!!! Oh well, maybe next time. Do you know Steve Jones? He was telling me about a guy that he knows that was working at the MGM that rides at Lake Mead. Unfortunately he never sent me the persons e-mail or phone #.

Oh well, I had a great time anyway, and the tables were actually good to me for once! 3rd hand of Let it ride I hit a full house with a $1 side bet (won $365)!!! That with a lot of Craps and Baccarat made for a nice weekend and I came home with my wallet 700%, or something like that, fuller than when I started! Now I just need to get back the other $1,000,000,000,000 that I've lost the past 8 or 9 years there!
Old     (jinxton)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-20-2003, 5:34 PM Reply   
Mike
Everything is going quite well, still trying to adjust to living in Vegas, a lot harder to leave Seattle then I thought!! We'll be on a house boat again next year, I believe Steve(Az) and Jeff Reese are joining the "MAN" boat as well. We won't have the kicker though.

Dan next time you are in Vegas drop me a line. Went out to Lake Mead this afternoon and put the boat in the water, glass everywhere, and of course I'm by myself!!! I don't know Steve Jones, if you find out the guy's name at the MGM let me know I need people to ride with. Congrats on the good weekend and the fat wallet!!

Rene check your email
Old    norcal_99            10-20-2003, 7:41 PM Reply   
Got the email, thanks. I'll call you when I get into town.
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-21-2003, 7:30 AM Reply   

Scott - good chance I will be in Vegas next week we are finishing a job up right now for Neveda Power @ the Reid Gardner Station, I have to fly to sign the project off I will shoot ya a e-mail as soon as I know.

www.wakeon.com
Old    bagdhoe            10-22-2003, 9:11 AM Reply   
I'll be in Vegas Nov. 4th - 9th for SEMA. If anyone needs a third or wants to meet up for some beers that week I'd be willing.
Old     (jinxton)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-22-2003, 4:56 PM Reply   
Mike sounds good drop me a line.

Kevin same to you let me know your schedule.
Old     (mrburns)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-03-2003, 6:42 PM Reply   
Hey there.... Rene...you ever read this??? I had a blast...PM me on GW and i'll give ya that results...lol

Anyways....So i'm new to Vegas...i used to ride with Rene and that bunch in Nor*Cal on the delta.... i am now here and itching to ride....anybody need a 3rd (OR a driver?) till spring...then i can repay the favor, my boat should be here by then. Let me know...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-04-2003, 6:41 AM Reply   
Chris,

e-mail Scotty.
Old    steveaz            11-04-2003, 6:36 PM Reply   
Scotty, when you comin down? Hell, bring Chris too. As a matter of fact come down week after next and we'll all go boarding with Rene when he's here. You guys are welcome to stay at my house.

No "Ass-clowns" on my boat though
Old     (jinxton)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-07-2003, 8:46 AM Reply   
Steve, let me see what me schedule looks like. Busy month for us, Hewelett Packard(sp) is coming to town. We feed 4000 b,l,d for 4 days straight, mandatory for management to be here. I'll let you know
Old     (mrburns)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-07-2003, 7:51 PM Reply   
I'm not sure what happened to the other post...but i know it was up...anyways... Anybody in vegas OR coming to visit...feel free to PM me..and we can try to ride...