Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 03, 2009

Old     (tl7)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-21-2009, 10:07 PM Reply   
What does it take to get in contact with them? I'm having issues with an order and need to speak with them...left several messages and sent emails. Any help would be great. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt but getting frustrated by not having my calls returned.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-21-2009, 10:17 PM Reply   
i'm almost positive someone will help you soon. stay tuned.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-21-2009, 10:26 PM Reply   
Taft ~ I'm sorry for the trouble you've been having getting in touch with us. I will call you 1st thing tomorrow morning to resolve your issue.
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       05-22-2009, 3:53 PM Reply   
Taft, I am sure there is a good reason. I have bought a wakeboard from them for my youngest daughter and they really helped me out with picking out the best set up and a super good deal to match. I will not hesitate to buy my next board from them.
Old     (jsweat)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-22-2009, 3:55 PM Reply   
antbug, I was on the website the other day and you guys had the gator phantoms on there. then a day later i went on it and they are no longer there. do you still have them?
Old     (tl7)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-22-2009, 4:46 PM Reply   
Issue has been resolved..thanks for everyone's help.

Brannon - it was an isolated event. I've dealt with them several times before and would not hesitate to do so again. Just had a few things neither myself or Boarder's Mall could control and we worked it all out.
Old     (goride)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-22-2009, 5:38 PM Reply   
i had the same problems.

Call the DWC boardcamp number and thatll take you to the owners and theyll take care of you.

The owners are great the everyone else they have arent very good at customer service. sorry to say it but theyre incredibley hard to get a hold of.