Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old    parkswakeboardr            09-06-2004, 9:02 AM Reply   
Does anyone have any stickers that I can buy. I need a lot of stickers because I am doing a fridge project like GRAMPS. If you want to sell me some, I will give you my adress. Thanks
Old    walt            09-06-2004, 10:19 AM Reply   
http://www.wakeside.com/miva/merchant.mvc?
Old    walt            09-06-2004, 10:20 AM Reply   
click on the link and enter stickers in the search window http://www.wakeside.com/miva/merchant.mvc?
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-06-2004, 1:38 PM Reply   
Dude, if you want them that bad, there are tons of people selling stickers on Ebay.
Just start with a search for "Wakeboard stickers," "skateboard stickers" or go by brand "Atomic stickers," Volcom stickers," "Hyperlite stickers" etc. Some are overpriced, but others are not.

I'll check to see if I have any left over, but I sent most of my extras to Gramps. If I do have extras, then I'll send you an email.
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-06-2004, 2:55 PM Reply   
It might just be me looking in the wrong spot, but i could only find a few wakeboarding stickers on Ebay......
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-06-2004, 4:32 PM Reply   
You must be...
Try mixing up your search terms... try different things...
"wakeboard sticker"
"wakeboarding stickers"
"wake board sticker"
"wakeboard stickers"
etc., etc... try different combinations

It might take you multiple searches using slightly different terms. This is how Ebay works.

Then repeat the process for snowboarding, skateboarding, and surf or surfing. You'll find plenty.
Old    mako            09-06-2004, 6:34 PM Reply   
Ryan,

Email me your address and I will see that some decals get sent out to you.

Brian

brian@mako-ind.com
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       09-07-2004, 6:00 AM Reply   
I may have some more laying around...

wazzy53@hotmail.com
Old    teak            09-10-2004, 9:30 AM Reply   
Cobe has his own website that sells "sticker kits" for each of your favorite riders. Check it out at http://www.mikker.com
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-10-2004, 9:32 AM Reply   
whoa! a 'teak' sighting!
Old    akman            09-10-2004, 9:51 AM Reply   
Ryan, as soon as I am done with my project I will send you the extra's there will be a lot......

Gramps