Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-19-2018, 5:40 PM Reply   
FIGURE SKATING

Holly $hit every time I tune in it’s more Ice Dancing.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-19-2018, 5:46 PM Reply   
I can not get enough of this simply amazing
Attached Images

Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       02-20-2018, 9:01 AM Reply   
Hey, c'mon man, at least we are getting nip slips. That makes it a lot more entertaining to watch.lol.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-20-2018, 9:07 AM Reply   
Agreed. I was telling my wife that the reason that we only have the winter Olympics every four years is because that's how long it takes to forget how lame ice skating is. And OMG "ice dancing...." how can we take the pretty boring sport of figure skating and make it lamer with no jumps? I've got it -- Ice Dancing!

Actually ice skating is fine. I just don't want to watch it for two hours a day for two weeks.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-20-2018, 9:15 AM Reply   
And Johnny weir Aka Weirdo this is the commentator.
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-26-2018, 1:29 PM Reply   
Now that the 18 Nights of “Homos on Ice” aka the 2018 Winter Olympics is over, was anyone else (Un Impressed) with the closing ceremonies last night. I thought it sucked big time. When China took over and started the presentation for the 2020 Olympics, you could see a big Jump in quality. Checkers versus chess. And what’s with the Olympics back in China Again? So soon? The summer Olympics are gonna be in Japan and then the Next Winter Olympics are back in China?