Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 19, 2008

Old     (151)      Join Date: Jun 2008       08-18-2008, 8:24 PM Reply   
I took a group out this afternoon and we rode for a bit then tried some surfing.

Towards the end of the afternoon the engine quit reving. I figured it was hot from the surfing and was in safe mode.

It would run fine for a few minutes after it cooled. But again we were only doing 10mph.

At the end of the day we spent a few minutes draining the sacks and MLS moving boards and ropes etc.

Cruising back to the ramp and I notice the boat is still running in safe mode. I also notice the temp gauge is stuck on 160.

I have not checked anything but I am thinking maybe its the temp sending unit.

Does this sound right to anyone or is it probably something else?

Thanks

Chris
Old     (nvboarder)      Join Date: Nov 2005       08-18-2008, 10:04 PM Reply   
I don't have the answer but if you post this on themalibucrew.com their is more than likely someone that can answer this question, or take it to your dealer and have them hook it up to the computer and it will tell you the problem.