Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 19, 2006

Old     (usarmyttt)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-22-2006, 6:43 PM Reply   
I am getting ready to install tower speakers on my new boat(liquid audio cans with Kicker KS60's)I am trying to decide if I need to put in a sub. Will you be able to hear it out on the line, or just in the boat. The stock system sounds ok...I am going to amp the interior speakers too. Help me decide.
Thanks
Old     (rson)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-22-2006, 7:40 PM Reply   
sub...
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-22-2006, 8:26 PM Reply   
What is the purpose of the sub? To make the boat bounce. Can you even hear the sub behind the boat?
Old     (unclesam)      Join Date: Nov 2005       04-22-2006, 8:31 PM Reply   
the sub adds solid weight and gives you bass, which inside the boat you can hear, and if its loud enough, then sure you could probaly hear it behind the boat.
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       04-22-2006, 8:37 PM Reply   
Bass to water=wake enhancement!! Just kiddin, it adds to the overall sound quality...
Old     (carcrz)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-22-2006, 9:19 PM Reply   
a W7 = permanent ballast
Old     (moman)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-22-2006, 9:44 PM Reply   
I ordered the tower speakers and sub on my new boat. Once you go sub - you won't go back. It just makes the whole experience that much more awesome.
Old     (mcmillanman5)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-23-2006, 8:34 AM Reply   
Go with the sub! Regardless of what type of music you listen to a subwoofer makes it sound better. You don't have to have so much bass it hurts your ears, but adding a sub allows you to listen to music the way it was meant to be heard. You will not be disappointed.