Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old    catalyst            08-30-2004, 7:59 PM Reply   
I know most of you dont check the wakeskating thread so i figured i should just post in here. Ive been trying kickflips for the past 2 days and was woundering if anyone had any advice. here is a video you can watch of some attempts http://www.wakeskating.com/media/showphoto.php?photo=624&password=&sort=1&cat=500&p age=1 any advice any of you have would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Old    edward            08-31-2004, 3:27 PM Reply   
try to center your body over the board more the first one looked good and the last was pretty good too. you almost got it just keep practicing and keep your head over the board to keep centered so it wont slip out.
Old    byerly137pro            08-31-2004, 3:54 PM Reply   
I don't wakeskate but maybe try keeping your shoulders square over the board so that you stay over the board like you riding it. Hope this helps, just using my experience from regular skating.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-31-2004, 7:53 PM Reply   
they look good, you got the flip and everything and are landing on the board. just stay on top of the board. sit a little lower and more weight on the front, this helps me on the skateboard.
Old     (prestone)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-31-2004, 7:57 PM Reply   
2nd day trying?? wow