Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old    wakejunkeygirl            06-26-2003, 6:18 AM Reply   
here she is, before she even touched the water..
angiwakeboard
Old     (eas)      Join Date: Nov 2001       06-26-2003, 6:27 AM Reply   
31........very nice!

Cool board, too.

Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-26-2003, 11:34 AM Reply   
Angie,

to get those bindings nice and comfy you should run the tub with hot water only. Put your bindings in the tub for about five minutes, pull the bindings out and put them on while the bindings are still hot(a little pain) tighten them down as tight as you can, and wear them for about ten minutes until they cool down completely.
after you take them off, band tie them good and tight at the top overnight to make sure the shape stays.

If you follow these directions, your bindings will fit soooo well you'll think your wearing slippers.}
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       06-26-2003, 12:10 PM Reply   
if you look close enough you will see a board...
Old    wakejunkeygirl            06-26-2003, 12:58 PM Reply   
thanks for the advice cliff, I had these bindings on the 137 I was riding, then on the 131 Juvi, till mine came in..so they are nice and broken in...*sort of*..its the board size I am still getting used to..lots different than the 137 I was on!!!! thanks though..! slippers are GOOD.
Old    minty_fresh            06-28-2003, 12:21 PM Reply   
Congrats Angi!!! ;) Yup, Roxy loves her's too!!! So how do you like it, how does it ride?
Old    wakejunkeygirl            06-28-2003, 8:40 PM Reply   
hey....
yeah, i luv it!! rides great,,,and much much prettier than that ol' juvi they had me demo-ing.. i know, i know.."pretty" but I am still a GIRL!!
i have been out three times on her and going again tomorrow,,i am gettin really comfy on her,,not as much sliding around,,has really big fins on her now,,,and suzie helped me with some 'form' problems i was encountering..seemed to give me more stability...and i think the pivit board my husband bought me from W.West really helped me out too...i feel like if i am going to 'eat it' i can pull myself out a little easier..my carving and heelside out/ins is going great..still workin on that toeside and my 180's,,,but i aint givin up..but all in all, i luv my new board.