Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Reez)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-05-2010, 7:04 AM Reply   
After doing a little research I am looking at either the Oniell Epic 3/2 sealed or the Billabong Foil 3/2 sealed. Anyone have any experience with either. It appears the Foil may leak a bit in the zipper based on some reviews.

Thanks in advanced brosephs
Old     (mikejones)      Join Date: Jun 2009       11-05-2010, 7:46 AM Reply   
I tend to prefer oneill when it comes to wetsuits. But my recommendation is that whatever you get, make sure it has welded seams. Like the Oneil psycho.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-05-2010, 10:43 AM Reply   
I really like my Oniell. My GF really likes her Billabong. I would think Oneill blew Billabong out of the water, but hers is really nice, as is mine. If you can, try them on and get the better fitting suit.
Old     (eaglejackson)      Join Date: Oct 2004       11-05-2010, 5:12 PM Reply   
I've worn O'Neill for 30 years and have always been very happy. Super well made and they stand behind their product.
Old     (boarder831)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-07-2010, 7:40 AM Reply   
Another vote for O'Neill. No complaints here. Well made and comfortable.
Old     (sexyws6mama)      Join Date: Mar 2008       11-07-2010, 9:37 AM Reply   
I have Oneill and Roxy. Both are great!
Old     (austin)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-08-2010, 10:29 AM Reply   
I have the Billabong 3/2 Foil sealed. It does leak a little around the zipper, but I'm satisfied with it. From what I understand, leaking around the zipper isn't terribly uncommon in wetsuits. I can't compare it to the O'Niell though since I've never worn one.
Old     (jps912)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-08-2010, 11:37 AM Reply   
Im a big fan of my oniell mutant. Its got a hood that zips on or replaces for a regular wet suit neck. Its really nice for surfing and wake boarding. And there is not zipper to leak cause you climb in the head hole.