Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-01-2010, 9:50 PM Reply   
Wow...

http://wakeboardingmag.com/videos/20...ff-the-kicker/
Old     (MFabs)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-01-2010, 10:34 PM Reply   
Wow! Impressive
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       03-02-2010, 8:46 AM Reply   
Sick, BUT I must argue with them that this is not the first time its been done, maybe off a kicker behind the boat, but I have seen local MN destroyer Colin Ryan do them off the double up first hand, no camera, just a "hey man you got those Hoochie to blind on lock why not try and take it to 3?", followed by a typical Colin Ryan, "umm Okay roll me an upple dub."
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       03-02-2010, 8:52 AM Reply   
My knees hurt just watching that! Great job!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-02-2010, 9:16 AM Reply   
Thats wild.

Andy, you said there was no footage of Colin's? I would love to see it
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       03-02-2010, 10:23 AM Reply   
Nick, There will be this summer! That's for sure.
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-02-2010, 10:24 AM Reply   
Damn, so sick. LIke said earlier, no way my knees could handle that. Sick though and HUGE
Old     (xmcmillenx)      Join Date: May 2006       03-02-2010, 7:30 PM Reply   
Dean Smiths knees are made of titanium of something.
Old     (wakesurf12)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-02-2010, 8:17 PM Reply   
Andy, not sure what mirror you are looking through when driving but I don't think Colin has landed one yet. I was hoping to not have to post this video yet since I was planning on him landing one next season. Unfortunately Dean-o had to go and land one off a kicker. So, I figured I would post some of the footage of Colin's attempts. He was definitely close this season. Probably even closer than in these clips. I know he really really wanted to get it.

I guess we have to wait until the ice is off the lakes.

from Ryan Taylor on Vimeo.

Old    ktownrider88            03-02-2010, 9:01 PM Reply   
Almost yanks that BS3 in there wow, so close
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-02-2010, 9:15 PM Reply   
Colin Ryan's is sick. A few years back, somebody posted a trailer that had "Mexican Standoff" as the background music and the theme and Colin did one in that trailer and it was huge. Anybody got that trailer bookmarked? Did anything ever come of that movie?
Old     (iacconi)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-03-2010, 2:30 AM Reply   
be prepared for a suprize because it has been done and on a double up and there is footage!!!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       03-03-2010, 6:05 AM Reply   
Taylor,

Sick video as always. I am pretty damn sure he rode away from one, it was about 3 shiat maybe 4 years back (before eveything started to hurt really bad). The same day he was blasting ts 9s off the dub into the flats, I mean way, way into the flats. As I recall he tried a few more a day later and got totally Scorpioned. Anyway it matters not, it wasn't on video, this day in age it only counts if you caught it on video. Dude you want some Auto show tickets, I gotta work out there a bunch next week I got a ton of tickets????

Here is that trailer some one mentioned before-

http://www.sidewayz.com/theater/sacrifice.html
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-03-2010, 9:03 AM Reply   
I think I'll have to side with Mr. Taylor on this one. I know he tried numerous attempts during the summer, but just couldn't quite get it.

LOL, maybe if could have driven some better d-up's in the video above it woulda happened!