Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2008

Old     (flexnwake)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-28-2008, 11:18 AM Reply   
Got a couple and stole them for my own photo shoot. Gotta get this stuff out to the riders...

Total professional...! HAHAHahahHAH

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (flexnwake)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-28-2008, 11:20 AM Reply   
D3

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       10-28-2008, 11:48 AM Reply   
Sick! Hopefully mine break so they can be warranteed for the 09's !!!

But we all know Slingshot gear is indestructible! so that wont be happening!
Old     (lakemiltonwake08)      Join Date: Oct 2008       10-28-2008, 11:59 AM Reply   
When I demo'd some slingshot boots last year they were the most comfortable things my feet have ever been on in water. My only complaint is that the inner lining came out fairly easily, which was a pita to put back on in the water.
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-28-2008, 12:37 PM Reply   
my d2's are ripping at the seams where you tighten the bottom laces.

D3's???????
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-28-2008, 1:45 PM Reply   
Looks like yet another lace-dangle-preventer. hope this one proves to be THE ANSWER. Really glad you showed that!! thanx.

whats with the tuxedo look... reminds me of that tuxedo vest that i think colin wright wore.

i still don't like the kiking boot loops of the pbfloid though. but i know others like it, so more power to them

Those girl ones actually look cumfy, i think i remember somewhere reading that one or some of the guys were riding them or thinking of it?
Old     (johnsvt)      Join Date: Dec 2006       10-28-2008, 3:45 PM Reply   
Great I just got a pair of D2's. The new bindings look good.
Old     (flexnwake)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-28-2008, 4:28 PM Reply   
Ya, the lace dangle is a real pain. I hate it and makes me donkey my tricks when they dangle...

I have been riding with the new lace prevention dangle tech and it really stays put even under a good ass kickin.

Much better steeze for sure... go's great with my XXXL shorts and jerseys. HAHhahaHAH

---------------------------------------------

With regards to your D2's ripping, Hit up warranty and Kyle will take care of you. Send a photo of any damage. K.chinn@slingshotsports.com
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-28-2008, 7:19 PM Reply   
Sooo, is there any other changes?
is the footbed the same?
Old     (coyotesexual)      Join Date: Dec 2007       10-28-2008, 8:08 PM Reply   
I got an opportunity to ride some 09 prototype PB's recently and they are sick. The lacing system has changed slightly. The laces themselves seemed thinner but more durable. The laces loop through holes IN the upper part of the binding shell rather than through loops that are attached to the shell. The boot also laced a lot tighter than the previous year's D2. I was really pumped on the boots, they were really comfortable and had pretty much unmatched hold down.

(Message edited by coyotesexual on October 28, 2008)
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       10-29-2008, 7:44 AM Reply   
Eder,

Ask IronJay about that indestructible claim I think he went through 5 pairs of D2s this summer.
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       10-29-2008, 7:57 AM Reply   
Haha, Andy...that is what my 'lil face was laughing at! Glad you caught it, i knew someone one sometime....
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-29-2008, 8:35 AM Reply   
i've been thru a bunch of SS bindings as well. but they're comfy so i keep riding them