Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    surfdad            11-22-2006, 5:17 AM Reply   
Anyone seen or ridden one?

http://www.thewakesurfshop.com/Boards-New_Wave_Vehicles.html

The Thumb looks like the Stripes noserider configuration only longer and the Outlaw seems identical to the Placebo stick that Josh Sleigh is riding.
Old    mobster            11-24-2006, 7:32 AM Reply   
The thumb board rips also the outlaw is is closer to the the door than Sleighs surfskate I'ts in the delta vids short & wide I'm working on the edits now both boards have been around since spring JL MGP
Old     (moki)      Join Date: Nov 2006       11-28-2006, 9:34 PM Reply   
Surfdad,
Thanks for the link. I picked up the wakesurfing magazine. Went wakesurfing with Lovin Powell over the Thanksgiving holiday -- getting hooked fast.
Old    surfdad            11-29-2006, 4:58 AM Reply   
Hey Moki, good to see you over here at WW. Did you make the Tige reunion? I gave up on the idea after contemplating the 12 - 14 hour drive with the boat in tow. :-(
Old     (moki)      Join Date: Nov 2006       11-29-2006, 1:44 PM Reply   
Yes, I did. We hung out on Talltigeguy's boat. It was a lot fun but a little cold, the water was actually warmer than the air. So, it felt good to crash! It was my first time behind a weighted boat, huge difference. I need to get some of those fat sacs that you have. Are our boat dimensions the same?
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-01-2006, 7:05 PM Reply   
I rode one behind the WakeSurfing magazine boat at BoardStock, it looked like the Flying Disc from that link. I don't remember specifically which board it was, I believe he had a bunch of new/prototype models on the boat. I was riding regular (I'm goofy) so I can't really comment much since I wasn't in top form, but the team riders were definitely ripping it up.