Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-01-2014, 2:37 PM Reply   
Aventador Vs Mazda Vs BMW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfS8iz2NaLE
Old     (slowwwflowww)      Join Date: Mar 2011       04-01-2014, 2:52 PM Reply   
insurance I hope?
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       04-01-2014, 3:14 PM Reply   
Well with video it's really clear who was at fault here. Definitely driving way too fast for those roads. Poor E46 collateral damage
I like how they got out of the car and acted real pissed as if someone hit them. Try looking in the mirror for who's at fault d-bags.
Old     (aricsx15)      Join Date: Jan 2014       04-03-2014, 10:16 PM Reply   
^^^ the moron that pulled out in front of the Aventador? just because it sounded loud doesn't mean he was speeding. keep on hating, as I'm sure you drive an E46? Lol
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       04-03-2014, 11:39 PM Reply   
Not hating or going off of sound, just saying what it looks like. And I don't anymore, used to.
I would love to see an official follow up on what happened afterwards with the insurance if they had any.
Old     (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       04-04-2014, 7:09 AM Reply   
Closer look at the damage..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3whXKfulhcE
Old     (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       04-04-2014, 7:13 AM Reply   
“We showed up about three hours after the incident and there was a letter on the windshield,” the owner of the BMW, Lila Afshar, told the Evening Standard. “The Lamborghini was being towed away and the owner came up and explained what had happened. He was really apologetic about it.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/autos/400...icle-1.1741770
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       04-04-2014, 7:27 AM Reply   
Thanks for posting more on that.
Watching the tow truck video was painful. Having driven lowered performance cars the majority of my life, I have had them on a flatbed a time or two.
Seeing and hearing that scrape of the front of the car on the bed of the truck is like nails on a chalkboard for me. That is what I would have been mad about if anything in their shoes. After the first time of the front bumper being scraped to hell and almost ripped off, I made sure they always put long 2x4s at the bottom of the ramp to give it the extra height and not damage the car.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-04-2014, 1:27 PM Reply   
I think the tow truck guy worrying about "potential body work damage" after a crash like that is a non issue. But I feel ya. Im not sure if the Aventador has the ability to raise the front end electronically with a switch like the Murci's had. A friend is getting his Aventador Roadster soon Cant wait to check it out,
Old     (cadunkle)      Join Date: Jul 2009 Location: NJ       04-05-2014, 1:44 PM Reply   
Looks like the guy turning was at fault, speed didn't look particularly fast and if it in fact wasn't excessive speed then the dude turning violated right of way. Glad it was just a foreign econobox and not anything nice. Just order up a new one, they still make them.
Old     (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       04-05-2014, 2:19 PM Reply   
Aventador = Foreign Econobox

Haha......... Are you kidding me?.........