Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (ridetillurdead26)      Join Date: Nov 2006       12-10-2006, 12:27 AM Reply   
I got the ronix one board a few days ago and i just got out on it today at the dirty dirty D. it was a sick board and i have never carved around and had so much fun. the edges on it are amazing and they are forgiving while centered but when you are in a riding position the fins and edges do a great job of holding down. the release off the wake is perfect and it feels super light in the air. i would have to say that my toeside airs increased by great amounts today from using this board. i can't wait to get more sets in. i love it! thanks for the pull grant and thanks for coming out josh
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       12-10-2006, 8:15 AM Reply   
which model is it?
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       12-10-2006, 8:19 AM Reply   
one
Old     (josh_r_skater)      Join Date: Nov 2006       12-10-2006, 9:13 AM Reply   
yeah cody it was fun cold but fun
Old     (ridetillurdead26)      Join Date: Nov 2006       12-10-2006, 11:07 AM Reply   
Yeah its the one board. and yes josh it was marvelously cold for you.... haha. if you guys have any questions just ask
Old     (fcowrx)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-10-2006, 12:25 PM Reply   
thanks for the review it helps a lot as i'm looking at buying this board.. what bindings are you using?
Old     (wake4chicks)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-10-2006, 3:16 PM Reply   
im buyin this board, which size do you have. im thiunking about the 137. do you know wich size has more pop or they all about equal?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-10-2006, 4:33 PM Reply   
What other boards have you ridden and what does it compare to?
Old     (canada_air)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-10-2006, 5:30 PM Reply   
have you ridden the premier before? is it much faster or similar. i am looking at that board for spring maybe. i am riding the 02 byerly and its time for change. is there any board you have ridden that is close.
Old     (canada_air)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-10-2006, 5:32 PM Reply   
have you ridden the premier before? is it much faster or similar. i am looking at that board for spring maybe. i am riding the 02 byerly and its time for change. is there any board you have ridden that is close.
Old     (ridetillurdead26)      Join Date: Nov 2006       12-10-2006, 6:14 PM Reply   
i have a 137 and yes i just came off of a premier. the One is much more forgiving on landings and a little faster. i am riding 2006 watson bindings right now but the ones are lighter.
Darren- I have had a Watson, a Premier, and this board in the past two seasons and this is by far the best. the one pops higher than the premier. It pops quite similar to the watson but releases like the premier... in my mind, the perfect board. I would definatley recommend it for anyone.
torey- the 141 would have the most pop because it has a larger flat spot but they are all very comparable considering weight
Old     (fcowrx)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-10-2006, 6:17 PM Reply   
Is it a similar ride to the Watson? I'm currently riding my friends 134 Watson and want something similar just bigger. Wakeside rates the Watson and One almost the same so i was thinking about the 137 One.

(Message edited by fcowrx on December 10, 2006)
Old     (ridetillurdead26)      Join Date: Nov 2006       12-10-2006, 7:45 PM Reply   
Franciso - Yeah for sure go with that board. it feels very much like the watson but the release is a little different. it feels the SLIGHTEST bit tighter in the water but again, if you get it centered, it will be perfectly fine to slide around on. soul turns ruled my first set on it. its simply amazing. what bindings would you have?
Old     (fcowrx)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-10-2006, 8:05 PM Reply   
Thanks Cody, you just set me over the fence. I will most likely be going with the Ronix One bindings. But maybe the Cell, depends which one I like better when I try them on.
Old     (ridetillurdead26)      Join Date: Nov 2006       12-10-2006, 8:06 PM Reply   
no problem francisco! just remember one thing when you ride it for the first time... you wont be able to wipe the smile off of your face for at least 3 days
Old     (fcowrx)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-10-2006, 8:09 PM Reply   
Haha I'll be sure to post my impressions after christmas when I ride it
Old     (alliecat0223)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-11-2006, 4:23 PM Reply   
I wonder about the girls boards. Im looking at the krush right now. I wont be able to demo it till March. What have you guys heard about them.