Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (imondi)      Join Date: Aug 2010       05-18-2014, 8:43 PM Reply   
Hey guys!

I am getting married next month and my fiancé and I want to take a set together. She will be wearing her dress. Does anybody know of anywhere I can still get one of the Helium tuxedo vests? Thanks for the help!
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-20-2014, 12:20 PM Reply   
Bumping this to the top with an idea for you. I really want to do this at our wedding but we couldn't find a place to get married at the lake that worked for us.

Get a solid black vest and wear your white shirt with your tie under it like it's a three piece suit.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-20-2014, 1:17 PM Reply   
Victor,

Helium was the crew that made those. They went defunct about 7 years ago as I recall. I used to ride for them and gave away my Tuxedo Vest two years ago. I shot my buddy who I gave it to an email to see if he still has it, if he does I will hook you up. Great idea.
Old     (imondi)      Join Date: Aug 2010       05-21-2014, 9:40 AM Reply   
Jon, that's a good idea!! That will definitely be option B. We are doing casual beach attire for the wedding, but I could definitely suite up to ride!

Andy: that would be awesome!! If I can get the vest, that would be perfect! I really appreciate the help guys!
Old     (fgcuwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-25-2014, 5:12 AM Reply   
Victor,
I'm in the same boat as Andy, gave mine to my buddy cuz it got too small for me. Whats your height/weight? if it'll fit ya ill contact him, its in good shape.
Old     (imondi)      Join Date: Aug 2010       05-25-2014, 8:58 AM Reply   
That would be great!! I'm 5'8" and I weigh about 160!
Old     (imondi)      Join Date: Aug 2010       05-25-2014, 10:34 AM Reply   
That would be great!! I'm 5'8" and I weigh about 160!