Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-17-2014, 12:55 PM Reply   
So work has me in Orlando this week, and I was wondering what were some cna't miss wakeboarding related things to see/do while I am here.

I already scheduled a plant tour with Nautique, just looking to see what other recommendations there might be. (Shops, dealers, etc)

I know there a decent number of cable parks, but without a board there isn't really much of a point except to tease myself.

Thanks in advance...
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       03-17-2014, 3:18 PM Reply   
Owc is a must. Don't worry about not having your board. I think they rent everything you need. Performance is also around the corner. That's about all I have to offer. Cool bar scene on Wall St. I'm taking the fam and inlaws on a cruise next month and leaving home a day early just so the kids and I can hit ODub before the cruise.
Old     (BlitzedVLX)      Join Date: Feb 2011       03-18-2014, 6:24 AM Reply   
OWC, Gringos loco and dirty bingo on wall street... in that order.
Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-18-2014, 2:23 PM Reply   
I'd spend a day or two at The Boarding School. Travis and company are phenomenal.
Old     (jessemitchell)      Join Date: Feb 2009       03-19-2014, 7:12 AM Reply   
Racheals Steakhouse
Old     (PureWakesurfing1)      Join Date: Sep 2012       03-19-2014, 7:24 AM Reply   
Rachel's, nice! lol

Hit up Drew Richardson on here. He does tours of the Butler Chain of Lakes and likely has a board for you. You can wakeboard in front of Shaq's house behind a sick MB B52 wake! Also, he does wakesurfing instruction.
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       03-28-2014, 11:53 AM Reply   
www.cathywilliams.com

Boat sets on Clear Lake
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       03-28-2014, 12:43 PM Reply   
hahaha definitely Racheals, you won't be disapointed, well maybe.
Old     (whiteflashwatersports1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       03-28-2014, 12:50 PM Reply   
Rachells is nice great food

http://www.freedomwakepark.com/ two of the nicest people you will ever meet and they have a private lake.
Old     (paulharenberg)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-28-2014, 8:58 PM Reply   
Been going to Orlando, Odub specifically, every year since college. Every year have driven by Rachels without stopping. I think this may be the year to stop there.
Old     (awakewilson)      Join Date: Sep 2013       04-01-2014, 6:43 AM Reply   
Perfski is a dealer down there that all the pros hang out at.