Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2005

Old     (radmaster)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-24-2005, 9:41 PM Reply   
Just a quick question about the ZR6 6L engine, is it considerably quieter than the Excalibur 5.7L engine. Also i've heard a bit about CC developping a new boat does anyone know any info? ie when its gunna be anounced?
Old     (muddyboss)      Join Date: Oct 2003       01-26-2005, 5:16 PM Reply   
hey bro,

man the scalaba engine is quite but ya wont hear a thing with those tower speakers blowin in your ear..
Old    dholio            01-26-2005, 5:50 PM Reply   
the 6 liter is the same noise or maybe a touch louder. There is no new boat coming out.
Old     (abundiga909)      Join Date: Jan 2005       01-26-2005, 6:33 PM Reply   
I don't ride w/ the 330 much, but I have the ZR6 and love it. It's quite, has a nice smooth sound, and gets you wherever you want to go quickly! No power dissapointments from the ZR6

Haven't heard anything about a new boat, don't think ones coming soon.
Old     (radmaster)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-26-2005, 9:31 PM Reply   
excerpt from http://www.wake.com.au/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2838&post days=0&postorder=asc&start=780

I know its seems that a year is a long time to develop a new boat but put it in perspective , COrrect Craft with all their resources have been developing their new boat for the past 13 months and there must be a heap of people working on that.

Was just wondering if there was any truth to it
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       01-26-2005, 9:48 PM Reply   
their new boats are the 211 and the 226.

they are a new design and a new manufacture process for correct craft... they can do ski and wake (ie all around v-drive boats)...

the 211/226 is a new concept and is a first for a major boat manufacture...the problem is public perception and acceptance.