Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       02-09-2010, 6:37 PM Reply   
Off to the show again this year. I did a quick scan of the show site and only found MC and CC. Thats about all that showed up last year.

They did have a pretty cool winch and plastic pond set up that looked a little fun and allot dangerous. Good display and it drew a good crowd.

The wife has ESP. I'm convinced. JR and I were going to take the Lotus, valet and act like big shots. Hit South Beach etc.. Amazing the perks a little misdirection can bring in Miami. But Nooooooo.... The wife says "boat show? great idea! we'll get the kids out of school and make a weekend out of it....

Not complaining... I'll have fun either way.

Limited wake presence or not the Miami show is incredible. Especially if you like boat stuff. We are talking two floors of a city block sized convention hall plus two giant tents stuffed with just boat stuff. The boats are elsewhere.
True enough it's fishing boat directed but we do that too.

Any other WW peeps attending the show I'll be the guy driving the mini van.

Free juice boxes.....
Old     (prostar205v)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-09-2010, 6:49 PM Reply   
The onwater portion at Bayside is impressive too. I see MC will have 3 boats in the water. I have made this an annual father son trip, this year we are ataying at the Bentley on Ocean....my wife decided she was going too :-)
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-10-2010, 6:42 AM Reply   
When is it?
Old     (bobbyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       02-10-2010, 1:46 PM Reply   
Starts tomorrow. I usually go and its a blast. If you can get out for a boat ride some pretty cool boating.
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-10-2010, 2:05 PM Reply   
When y0u go, stop by the MC booth and tell Zane to give you lots of free stuff. Tell him Billy said so.
Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       02-10-2010, 2:37 PM Reply   
Im down here in Miami for some training and wanted to see about making it to this. Whats the cost usually?
Old     (prostar205v)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-10-2010, 3:20 PM Reply   
$30 on Thursday....$16 Fri-Mon....kids 12 and under are free.
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-10-2010, 3:23 PM Reply   
Is there a good place to find pics of the Miami boat show?
Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       02-11-2010, 6:35 AM Reply   
any tips to for a first timer? Like things I should def check out?
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       02-11-2010, 9:55 AM Reply   
Suprised it's only 4days this year.... hell Toronto was a week long still and all brands in attendence....

Miami is the best show but it is lacking from my opinion
Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       02-12-2010, 12:20 PM Reply   
Just got back. Nice show, X-25 looked good. Z5 racks sure looked good on the nautiques.
Old     (justintime)      Join Date: Mar 2009       02-16-2010, 11:55 AM Reply   
go to the www.thehulltruth.com for the best pics!!!
Old     (mcrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-16-2010, 1:45 PM Reply   
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^great link. thanks
Old     (justintime)      Join Date: Mar 2009       02-16-2010, 2:29 PM Reply   
just do not post ski boat ?'s over there, LOL

they are hardcore saltwater fisherman
Old     (mcrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-16-2010, 4:56 PM Reply   
oh yeah...same goes for the performance boat guys. they love wakeboard, or as they call them "roll bar" boats.
Old     (justintime)      Join Date: Mar 2009       02-16-2010, 5:01 PM Reply   
oh yeser!!!!!!!

i thought about spending 23k on a 23Ft baja, but only had the 350 in it

i wanted the 502 in it!!!!
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       02-16-2010, 7:30 PM Reply   
Spent Saturday with the whole the crew and really had a Nice time drinking 6$ beers and 4$ Danzani waters.

Here are some pics. I took a bunch but most aren't relevant. I tried to post earlier but soon learned the server rules and resulting Red X penalties for abundant photo uploads.

The last set is a MC with twins, a head and drop down TV that probably isn't seen in every cove on the Delta.

Props to Miami SN for their home grown feel. The SAN was crazy sweet. Gotta stare playing that Lotto more....

Props again to the Nice young man working the Ronix booth at the Miami SN display. He never looked rushed or too groovy for an old dude fitting out his kid. He spent allot of time with Cam getting him hit in a new Ronix 120 Vision. We never even knew he was a factory Ronix rider until later. Nice, normal young man. Thank you for your time.
The dive mask has a built in camera. I thought it was pretty neat although I have since learned that it doesn't fit very well and tends to leak allot.
Plats Hound!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       02-16-2010, 7:31 PM Reply   
Next

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       02-16-2010, 7:32 PM Reply   
Last

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (justintime)      Join Date: Mar 2009       02-16-2010, 7:40 PM Reply   
your going to see that center console mastercraft get better and better after they just bought genmar's molds!!!!

nice pics
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       02-16-2010, 7:56 PM Reply   
Problem being a surveyor is I hated it. Way to many things I just didn't like. Right down to the shartty Teleflex controls. Big arse clunky yesteryear shift sticks and a Sitex plotter stuck in the dash. GMAFB. The electrical didn't suck but was definitely underwhelming. Water management looked like an afterthought.

Perhaps just not my cup of tea.

or perhaps a swing and a miss.

time will tell.
Old     (justintime)      Join Date: Mar 2009       02-16-2010, 8:00 PM Reply   
your SAMS right?