Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old    natlchamp2k4            04-18-2005, 12:44 PM Reply   
Low hours on boat (32 hours) Extremely clean boat, AWESOME stereo, 2 amps, 4 speakers in boat, 2 tower speakers and a large Subwoofer. This is a direct drive boat with a Mercruiser 350 MPI. You will be the talked about and most heard boat on the water. Extra large Teak platform, dual tandom trailer with removable tongue (This boat tows really smooth). 9-11 Passenger seating that is pread out. This allows for all passengers to see the wakeboarder or skier. This boat will create almost no wake for the skier and a monster wave for the extreme wakeboarder or tuber ( we have sent tubers 10+ feet in the air off the waves from this bo

Man, i usually dont say anything about stuff like this but, man, I cant let this one go. A sweet "wave" for a tuber huh, I would trade them my bayliner to tube, and let me use that "extreme wave" to wakeoard behind.}

Old     (rson)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-18-2005, 1:16 PM Reply   
Here is one of my favorites.
This handle looke like it was used for years. And the rope is cheap crap.

YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE USED NEVIN WAKEBOARD HANDLE,WITH AN ULTRA LIGHT THIN LINE ROPE,THIS HANDLE AND ROPE COST OVER $200 NEW AND WAS USED FOR A SHORT TIME,THE ROPE WAS USED MORE THAN THE HANDLE,BUT THEY BOTH STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO BEFORE BEING WORN OUT,ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME AND ILL BE GLAD TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS,HAPPY BIDDING!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=74048&item=7149503 408&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Old    utskier            04-18-2005, 1:24 PM Reply   
he meant 200 pesos
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       04-18-2005, 3:11 PM Reply   
hmm. Seller: thanks for the detailed pic of the worn out handle!!
Old     (pittsy)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-18-2005, 6:10 PM Reply   
that handle/rope is at 17 bucks plus another 8 for shipping..alone the rope cost maybe .25...lol
Old     (hypo303)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-19-2005, 6:28 PM Reply   
what a piece of crap i cant believe someone bid 41bucks for this
Old     (rson)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-20-2005, 5:36 AM Reply   
So....I emailed her and asked about it.....

You asked:
"The rope isn't worth 5 cents, do you have reciepts collaboating your claim that you paid 200.00. The handle is wore out also."

Answer: ha ha ,you obiously have no idea about wakebording ,your not forced to bid on it ,happy bidding!
Old    sliderfreak            04-20-2005, 10:20 AM Reply   
HAHAH she sooo knowa she full if shiot! hey seller im not forced to bid but forced to make fun of u..stupid...ya

later

ps. i woodnt give that to anyone is looks like it might fall apart while riding.
Old     (rson)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-21-2005, 1:58 PM Reply   
60.00 what a crock.....