Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jsw)      Join Date: Apr 2009       07-18-2010, 10:05 AM Reply   
Just wondering what you guys thought from experience about boarding schools in Florida. I've been to Ride the Spot with Darin, but was only able to get 2 sets a day for 2 days. I'm sure I would've gotten much more out of a longer stay, but I am just weighing my options. The other option I am considering is The Boarding School. I've heard a lot of good things about TBS and was just wondering if anyone has been and what you thought.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-18-2010, 1:57 PM Reply   
I'll throw in my vote for TBS. Those guys are the best in the business, and you'll have a ton of fun with them. I can't say enough about the great times that I've had with them, and will be back there again in October.

Hit them up for sure, you won't be dissappointed.
Old     (chasemac)      Join Date: Apr 2008       07-18-2010, 6:09 PM Reply   
Agreed... The Boarding School for sure! .... they just took over the projects, so you have 3 private lakes.... 2 for boat, and 1 for rails! ....
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-18-2010, 6:25 PM Reply   
another option to check out is THE WAKEBOARD CAMP in clermont florida.i've been there twice and will probably go again . not to knock shaun i think he is top notch also. i've just never been to his school. but i have alot of his videos and they have helped me alot.just throwing in a option in case his school is booked for when you want to go. also there is dave briscoe the wakeboard coach,owc has a school and danny harfs sister has a camp in clermont.there are probably more that i don't know of but you have many options . you will probably get positive feed back from all of the above. so IMHO you can't go wrong.
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-18-2010, 9:10 PM Reply   
I've had great experiences at O-Town Watersports. Glen Fletcher is freaking awesome. Nothing but fun times until you ride for him, then prepare to both laugh and have your ass kicked proper!
Old     (justanotherrider)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-20-2010, 3:44 PM Reply   
http://www.adamswakeboardschool.com/...hool/Home.html