Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-15-2022, 8:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Conservatives aren't interested in conserving the planet silly.
Oddly enough conservatives (Republicans specifically) created the parks system. They are the original conservationists. There is a difference between being a conservationist and a power grabbing zealot.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-15-2022, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Look at them. I see an attempt to move forward, to make the planet last longer for all. You see right wing propaganda because thats what you seek. How much of the taxes you pay go to the Paris Climate Accord? Pan Pacific was never approved, it is non existent fool. As far as I know the Kyoto deal was never ratified in the US. LOL, you dont even know, but damn you are pissed off about it. You are a far right parrot speaking of things you know nothing about. I warned you about staying silent, but you had to open your mouth.
For someone who claims to be a life long Republican who only did not like Trump since he was 5 years old, you certainly have those left wing talking points down.

The planet will be fine with or without you or me. If you believe in evolution and Darwin, then you have to believe that humans have lived through much much worse conditions and they are still here. All your climate BS is about is control. The people who are really doing the polluting have to do ZERO while you democrats want to use it as a control mechanism.

Yes. Thankfully there are Americans (Republicans) who would not ratify those share the wealth treaties however democrats presidents do center policy around those non ratified treaties. The point of it, is what I said. Looks at what the democrats continuously propose and try and push for us to get into. Just because there are actual people who care about this country does not mean that democrats are not working overtime to try and screw the American citizens.

How much taxes to you pay for kalifornias carbon trade? Technically you do not pay any taxes, however the costs are passed down to you and me through increased fees for use or reduced services like oh.....I don't know. The ability for PG&E to service their equipment or cut down trees on power lines that ultimately lead to huge fires that burn down whole towns.

Life and truth are still up on you 5 years to 0. Don't worry. There still may be a chance for you to catch up.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-15-2022, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
For someone who claims to be a life long Republican who only did not like Trump since he was 5 years old, you certainly have those left wing talking points down.

The planet will be fine with or without you or me. If you believe in evolution and Darwin, then you have to believe that humans have lived through much much worse conditions and they are still here. All your climate BS is about is control. The people who are really doing the polluting have to do ZERO while you democrats want to use it as a control mechanism.

Yes.
03-11-2022 1:35 PM however democrats presidents do center policy around those non ratified treaties. The point of it, is what I said. Looks at what the democrats continuously propose and try and push for us to get into. Just because there are actual people who care about this country does not mean that democrats are not working overtime to try and screw the American citizens.

How much taxes to you pay for kalifornias carbon trade? Technically you do not pay any taxes, however the costs are passed down to you and me through increased fees for use or reduced services like oh.....I don't know. The ability for PG&E to service their equipment or cut down trees on power lines that ultimately lead to huge fires that burn down whole towns.

Life and truth are still up on you 5 years to 0. Don't worry. There still may be a chance for you to catch up.
Delta, you are a complete loss. You just supported your argument by stating how Democrat signed treaties..."Look at the treaties they sign. You do not need any more proof than that. They all tax Americans while sharing the wealth to the 3rd world. Want to share the details of those treaties?"
Then I inform you none of them were ever ratified.
So you do a 180 and thank republicans for stopping them.
Youre pissed because your imagination blames all the worlds ills on democrats.
You are a clown show.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-15-2022, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Delta, you are a complete loss. You just supported your argument by stating how Democrat signed treaties..."Look at the treaties they sign. You do not need any more proof than that. They all tax Americans while sharing the wealth to the 3rd world. Want to share the details of those treaties?"
Then I inform you none of them were ever ratified.
So you do a 180 and thank republicans for stopping them.
Youre pissed because your imagination blames all the worlds ills on democrats.
You are a clown show.
The democrats have tried to sign those treaties and the democrat presidents foreign policy is in line with those treaties. Matter of fact we are back in the Paris Accords:

https://www.nrdc.org/stories/paris-c...-you-need-know

Following President Biden’s day one executive order, the United States officially rejoined the landmark Paris Agreement on February 19, 2021, positioning the country to once again be part of the global climate solution. Meanwhile, city, state, business, and civic leaders across the country and around the world have been ramping up efforts to drive the clean energy advances needed to meet the goals of the agreement and put the brakes on dangerous climate change.

Decides that, in the implementation of the Agreement, financial resources provided to developing countries should enhance the implementation of their policies, strategies, regulations and action plans and their climate change actions with respect to both mitigation and adaptation to contribute to the achievement of the purpose of the Agreement as defined in Article 2;
54. Also decides that, in accordance with Article 9, paragraph 3, of the Agreement, developed countries intend to continue their existing collective mobilization goal through 2025 in the context of meaningful mitigation actions and transparency on implementation; prior to 2025 the Conference of the Parties serving as the meeting of the Parties to the Paris Agreement shall set a new collective quantified goal from a floor of USD 100 billion per year, taking into account the needs and priorities of developing countries;
\

So who do you think those developed countries that need to come up with that FLOOR of 100 Billion US Dollars to give to developing countries are?

Like I said:

Truth - 5 years
SN95 - 0

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 03-15-2022 at 9:33 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-15-2022, 11:26 AM Reply   
I told you a week ago,
". I see an attempt to move forward, to make the planet last longer for all."
What dont you understand? You dont get that rich countries should help poor countries? That cleaning the environment is the goal, its important? That if "we" dont, "we" suffer too?
You complain non-stop about people coming to the US, why do you think they are coming? Their land cant be farmed any longer or gangs taking over or ...
Thats why we send $$ south, its an investment. The grifters " America First" doesnt work, never has, never will.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-15-2022, 11:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I told you a week ago,
". I see an attempt to move forward, to make the planet last longer for all."
What dont you understand? You dont get that rich countries should help poor countries? That cleaning the environment is the goal, its important? That if "we" dont, "we" suffer too?
You complain non-stop about people coming to the US, why do you think they are coming? Their land cant be farmed any longer or gangs taking over or ...
Thats why we send $$ south, its an investment. The grifters " America First" doesnt work, never has, never will.
Grifters are the other countries. They have gangs and so on because their system of governance was derived from garbage. That is why there will never be what you democrats call equality because not all people view the world and other people the same way.

We help poor countries all the time. I see you are not moving off of the "we are not in a treaties" bull$hit talk. Chalk up another SN95 is wrong in the column.

Help poor countries. Quit destroying ours to make theirs better. Destroying our ability to generate energy does no one any good. You think Russia and China are the type of countries that are going to give up their energy and help people? They keep their energy and enslave people.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-16-2022, 8:56 AM Reply   
Partisan Derangement Syndrome.

https://news.yahoo.com/republican-gr...ycsrp_catchall

https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/s...b05e14cc38610b

Last edited by brettw; 03-16-2022 at 8:58 AM. Reason: cuz
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-16-2022, 9:10 AM Reply   
Funny how people can label themselves as Republican. it is just a word when it comes to these groups.

Like the Lincoln Project people who claimed to be Republicans yet would stage people dressed as White Supremacist outside of Republican events for picture ops. They were just a democrat group who where doing it to troll Republicans.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-16-2022, 10:56 AM Reply   
Republicans be like
I know trump is lying (about everything)
I know he tried to steal an election and led the 1st violent insurrection against the US Govt since the Civil War
I know trump is in Putins pocket, he adores and believes him in spite of all evidence from our intelligence agencies, trump thinks he is genius
I know he idolizes autocrats like the presidents i N Korea, Turkey, Hungary, Russia and tried it in the US
I know he cheated in the election
I know he called American soldiers losers and suckers
I know he lied about the pandemic, did nothing and caused thousands of deaths
I know he lied about his tax cheating
I know he said white supremists were very fine people
The religious right knows he cheated on his all his past and current wife, with porn stars, w/ anyone and he isnt religious in any way shape or form
I know he cost Americans $$ with his China tariffs, Canada tariffs, all the tariffs
I know he said Mexico will pay for the wall
I know it was all a big lie, I know he is a loser, but I'll vote for him again.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-16-2022, 12:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Republicans be like
I know trump is lying (about everything)
I know he tried to steal an election and led the 1st violent insurrection against the US Govt since the Civil War
I know trump is in Putins pocket, he adores and believes him in spite of all evidence from our intelligence agencies, trump thinks he is genius
I know he idolizes autocrats like the presidents i N Korea, Turkey, Hungary, Russia and tried it in the US
I know he cheated in the election
I know he called American soldiers losers and suckers
I know he lied about the pandemic, did nothing and caused thousands of deaths
I know he lied about his tax cheating
I know he said white supremists were very fine people
The religious right knows he cheated on his all his past and current wife, with porn stars, w/ anyone and he isnt religious in any way shape or form
I know he cost Americans $$ with his China tariffs, Canada tariffs, all the tariffs
I know he said Mexico will pay for the wall
I know it was all a big lie, I know he is a loser, but I'll vote for him again.
Deference is, sane people know that everything you just said is actually opposite of reality and that is why they are voting for him again. This time, the America hating democrats will not be able to get away with all their lies.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-16-2022, 3:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Deference is, sane people know that everything you just said is actually opposite of reality and that is why they are voting for him again. This time, the America hating democrats will not be able to get away with all their lies.
Obviously, you could point out all the election fraud Trump found and the lawsuits he won to change election results. or how Mexico paid for the wall, or how he wasnt cheating on his wives.....
You would vote for Hitler if he said he would build a wall.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-16-2022, 5:18 PM Reply   
"Like the Lincoln Project people who claimed to be Republicans yet would stage people dressed as White Supremacist outside of Republican events for picture ops. They were just a democrat group who where doing it to troll Republicans."

Where in the hell do you get this b.s.? Maybe it's from the same source saying that Biden and the democrats 'stole' the election.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2022, 7:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Obviously, you could point out all the election fraud Trump found and the lawsuits he won to change election results. or how Mexico paid for the wall, or how he wasnt cheating on his wives.....
You would vote for Hitler if he said he would build a wall.
I pointed out the fraud even before the election. I have only put it on this board a dozen times now. You send out millions of ballots to anyone where anyone can fill them out and handle them, it is by definition fraud. Don't see you complaining about clinton and the democrats saying Trump was fraudulently elected in 2016. They still say that to this day. just stop with your barrel throwing. You are just a monkey.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2022, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
"Like the Lincoln Project people who claimed to be Republicans yet would stage people dressed as White Supremacist outside of Republican events for picture ops. They were just a democrat group who where doing it to troll Republicans."

Where in the hell do you get this b.s.? Maybe it's from the same source saying that Biden and the democrats 'stole' the election.
You fing idiots are too easy. You have no idea what the democrats do in your name do you?


Lincoln Project members pose as white supremacists at Virginia GOP event

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...virginia-event

Five members carried tiki torches at a campaign stop for Glenn Youngkin, the Republican candidate for Virginia governor

The Lincoln Project has confirmed it was behind a political stunt in which five members posed as white supremacists carrying tiki torches at a campaign stop for Glenn Youngkin, the Republican candidate for governor in Virginia, in Charlottesville ahead of election day next week.

Members of the anti-Trump Republican group stood in front of Youngkin’s campaign bus on Friday wearing white shirts, khaki pants and sunglasses.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2022, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
"Like the Lincoln Project people who claimed to be Republicans yet would stage people dressed as White Supremacist outside of Republican events for picture ops. They were just a democrat group who where doing it to troll Republicans."

Where in the hell do you get this b.s.? Maybe it's from the same source saying that Biden and the democrats 'stole' the election.
Oh... and this source among others is the Lincoln Project itself through the Guardian.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-17-2022, 9:22 AM Reply   
I stand corrected. This is part of the ACTUAL reasoning, though:

The Lincoln Project said: “The demonstration was our way of reminding Virginians what happened in Charlottesville four years ago, the Republican party’s embrace of those values, and Glenn Youngkin’s failure to condemn it.”

The group also said it meant to highlight Trump’s famous refusal to condemn the far-right marchers in 2017, including his remark that there were “very fine people” on “both sides” of the rally.

Youngkin, the group said, wanted “Virginians to forget that he is Donald Trump’s candidate.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-17-2022, 12:06 PM Reply   
Some Republicans are working hard to crack down on all that election fraud!

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/17/u...ter-fraud.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-24-2022, 11:15 AM Reply   
Isnt this the trial Delta said was canceled? Seems to be heading forward, who pleads guilty in a trial thats been withdrawn???
https://apnews.com/article/michigan-...974946bcb2fa19
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-24-2022, 3:06 PM Reply   
Why would the wife of a Supreme Court Justice be texting the losing candidates Chief of staff Mark Meadows about overturning the election? Why would Meadows use a single wide trailer he never lived at as his residence for registering to vote? Thought republicans were concerned about election fraud.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/virgini...2020-election/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-25-2022, 7:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Why would the wife of a Supreme Court Justice be texting the losing candidates Chief of staff Mark Meadows about overturning the election? Why would Meadows use a single wide trailer he never lived at as his residence for registering to vote? Thought republicans were concerned about election fraud.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/virgini...2020-election/
She has no official role in government. So what. I am sure this is a bit different than ol Hunter Biden getting 10% for the big guy in all these countries we know have issues in.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-25-2022, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
She has no official role in government. So what. I am sure this is a bit different than ol Hunter Biden getting 10% for the big guy in all these countries we know have issues in.
Thomas was the only justice to [publicly] argue that the high court should have granted former Presidents motion to block the National Archives from handing White House documents over to a congressional panel investigating the January 6 attack."

That says it all... He knew exactly what his wife was up to.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-28-2022, 1:48 PM Reply   
Carter described Trump and Eastman's plan as "a coup in search of a legal theory,"
https://www.npr.org/2022/03/28/10892...-records-dispu
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-13-2022, 2:30 PM Reply   
HaHaHaHa, Trumps election fraud fund which collected $250,000,000.00 from his followers, like Delta, DOES NOT EXIST! How stupid do you have to be to give money to this moron!
The republicans should FINALLY get rid of this guy, or you will lose the 2024 election, which, with inflation, could be easily won by anyone else!
Trump2024!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-13-2022, 3:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
HaHaHaHa, Trumps election fraud fund which collected $250,000,000.00 from his followers, like Delta, DOES NOT EXIST! How stupid do you have to be to give money to this moron!
The republicans should FINALLY get rid of this guy, or you will lose the 2024 election, which, with inflation, could be easily won by anyone else!
Trump2024!
If deplorables want to throw there money at the grifter I have no problem with it. Stupidity tax.

The republicans are in a bit if a tough spot, over half the party are Trumpsters now, not conservatives, If they ditch trump they will loose half the base. And the country is in even a tougher spot, there doesn't seem to be any alternatives on the democrat side which isn't more of the same corporate wokester shill. Maybe Jamie Raskin.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-14-2022, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
HaHaHaHa, Trumps election fraud fund which collected $250,000,000.00 from his followers, like Delta, DOES NOT EXIST! How stupid do you have to be to give money to this moron!
The republicans should FINALLY get rid of this guy, or you will lose the 2024 election, which, with inflation, could be easily won by anyone else!
Trump2024!
I am not stupid enough to give money to politicians. If people want to donate, go ahead. you people give billions to democrats and see what that has done for the country.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2022, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I am not stupid enough to give money to politicians. If people want to donate, go ahead. you people give billions to democrats and see what that has done for the country.
Smart (or too cheap) to donate. no worries, no opinion.
Too brainwashed to not 100% support and lie daily for them, thats all on you.
Many may donate to democrats, thats not out of line or strange. You know what isnt normal, whats off the charts crazy? Buying dozens of T-shirts, Buying Trump Flags and still flying them 2 years after Trump lost, Lets Go Brandon Flags, **** Biden flags/shirts, having Boat parades, Truck Rallies rolling coal, trucks pushing Biden bus off the road, going to indoor rallies while a pandemic is at its highest infection rates... WHY???? cause yall are in a cult.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2022, 11:30 AM Reply   
Just got done watching the reconnaissance tours given by Republican Rep Loudermilk on 1/5, hmm interesting. Then the guy who he gave a tour to, the one who took all the pics of stairways, security check points and the like showed up 1/6 with a sharpened flag end and choice words for Pelosi, Schumer, AOC....
Then the Courts release this gem from the Proud Boys leader.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/re...9063.401.1.pdf
No, there was no plan in place, This (1/6) was just a trump speech that got a tiny, tiny bit out of hand, a dust up as they say.
Many people are saying (not me) but many people claiming the wife of Clarence Thomas, Ginny Thomas distributed it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-15-2022, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Smart (or too cheap) to donate. no worries, no opinion.
Too brainwashed to not 100% support and lie daily for them, thats all on you.
Many may donate to democrats, thats not out of line or strange. You know what isnt normal, whats off the charts crazy? Buying dozens of T-shirts, Buying Trump Flags and still flying them 2 years after Trump lost, Lets Go Brandon Flags, **** Biden flags/shirts, having Boat parades, Truck Rallies rolling coal, trucks pushing Biden bus off the road, going to indoor rallies while a pandemic is at its highest infection rates... WHY???? cause yall are in a cult.
Or posting about Trump day in and day out for 4 years including nearly 2 years after him being out of office. I think I would take a look in that mirror.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2022, 11:53 AM Reply   
Speaking of Recon tours, this is one guy Loudermilk gave the tour to. Nothing but very fine folks from church.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9RNJ1tx4zw
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2022, 12:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Or posting about Trump day in and day out for 4 years including nearly 2 years after him being out of office. I think I would take a look in that mirror.
Is trump Crazy for not listening to all his own people that there was no fraud??? or is he not crazy and he is only grifting as usual?? Inquiring minds want to know?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-16-2022, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Speaking of Recon tours, this is one guy Loudermilk gave the tour to. Nothing but very fine folks from church.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9RNJ1tx4zw
Yep and he has a document signed by the capital police saying they did not see anything wrong outside their normal tours. Just stop conspiracy theory jones.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-16-2022, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Is trump Crazy for not listening to all his own people that there was no fraud??? or is he not crazy and he is only grifting as usual?? Inquiring minds want to know?
If Trump listened to everyone in the swamp, he would not get things fixed. He is a problem solver.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2022, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yep and he has a document signed by the capital police saying they did not see anything wrong outside their normal tours. Just stop conspiracy theory jones.
See, this is why you have to actually tune in so you dont look like you are either dumb or lying.
1. May 12, Loudermilk CLAIMED there was no reconn tours. In fact he went so far as to file an ethics complaint against Democrats for saying he did do the tours. Fact, Proof, from the source
https://loudermilk.house.gov/news/do...ocumentID=3692
2. On May 19, he backtracked and admitted he did give tours,,, but just to a church family. Fact, Proof, from the source
https://republicans-cha.house.gov/me...uary-5th-tapes
3.On May 20 the story changes again. Now it was a family and some of their friends who were in fact wearing MAGA hats. Fact, proof, from source.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7mVSRKjimA
4. Next the videos were released and sure enough, the people he gave tours did in fact show up 1/6 and threated to kill Shumer, Pelosi, Nadler, AOC....alll on video for the 1/6 committee. Fact. Proof
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/j...k-capitol-tour
5. Loudermilk admits the tours, admits they were MAGA's there for 1/6 but says he did not tour any off limit areas. Then these vids come out showing exactly where he took them and it was exactly where he claimed he did not take them to the tunnels that connect the Capitol Complex underground. https://news.yahoo.com/video-highlig...052620645.html
So, how do you feel about your stupid little Capitol police, that no one ever requested letter now ??Its asif thats just conspiracy theory. Dum dum. But for sure, dont start watching and educating yourself.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2022, 8:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
If Trump listened to everyone in the swamp, he would not get things fixed. He is a problem solver.
Stop deflecting, trump never fixed anything. This is not the SWAMP. Jarrod Kusher, his Son in law the swamp? His daughter the Swamp?FOX News who called AZ for Biden the swamp?? His campaign manager the swamp? His IT/cyber guys the swamp? Bill Barr Republican AG the SWAMP? You cant seem to keep your story straight. Now everyone is a RINO? or are you just lying and hiding? Your butt backed into another corner.
Answer the question, it isnt that difficult. Did he drink his own Kool-aid of lies and deceit and believe the fraud claims??? OR... Did he just want to grift from those who really really believed him?? Its one or the other, isnt it?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-16-2022, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
See, this is why you have to actually tune in so you dont look like you are either dumb or lying.
1. May 12, Loudermilk CLAIMED there was no reconn tours. In fact he went so far as to file an ethics complaint against Democrats for saying he did do the tours. Fact, Proof, from the source
https://loudermilk.house.gov/news/do...ocumentID=3692
2. On May 19, he backtracked and admitted he did give tours,,, but just to a church family. Fact, Proof, from the source
https://republicans-cha.house.gov/me...uary-5th-tapes
3.On May 20 the story changes again. Now it was a family and some of their friends who were in fact wearing MAGA hats. Fact, proof, from source.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7mVSRKjimA
4. Next the videos were released and sure enough, the people he gave tours did in fact show up 1/6 and threated to kill Shumer, Pelosi, Nadler, AOC....alll on video for the 1/6 committee. Fact. Proof
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/j...k-capitol-tour
5. Loudermilk admits the tours, admits they were MAGA's there for 1/6 but says he did not tour any off limit areas. Then these vids come out showing exactly where he took them and it was exactly where he claimed he did not take them to the tunnels that connect the Capitol Complex underground. https://news.yahoo.com/video-highlig...052620645.html
So, how do you feel about your stupid little Capitol police, that no one ever requested letter now ??Its asif thats just conspiracy theory. Dum dum. But for sure, dont start watching and educating yourself.
Don't care bud. Just because someone gave a tour (which they all do on a regular basis) it does not make it a recon tour. That is a democrat label as usual.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-16-2022, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
See, this is why you have to actually tune in so you dont look like you are either dumb or lying.
1. May 12, Loudermilk CLAIMED there was no reconn tours. In fact he went so far as to file an ethics complaint against Democrats for saying he did do the tours. Fact, Proof, from the source
https://loudermilk.house.gov/news/do...ocumentID=3692
2. On May 19, he backtracked and admitted he did give tours,,, but just to a church family. Fact, Proof, from the source
https://republicans-cha.house.gov/me...uary-5th-tapes
3.On May 20 the story changes again. Now it was a family and some of their friends who were in fact wearing MAGA hats. Fact, proof, from source.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7mVSRKjimA
4. Next the videos were released and sure enough, the people he gave tours did in fact show up 1/6 and threated to kill Shumer, Pelosi, Nadler, AOC....alll on video for the 1/6 committee. Fact. Proof
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/j...k-capitol-tour
5. Loudermilk admits the tours, admits they were MAGA's there for 1/6 but says he did not tour any off limit areas. Then these vids come out showing exactly where he took them and it was exactly where he claimed he did not take them to the tunnels that connect the Capitol Complex underground. https://news.yahoo.com/video-highlig...052620645.html
So, how do you feel about your stupid little Capitol police, that no one ever requested letter now ??Its asif thats just conspiracy theory. Dum dum. But for sure, dont start watching and educating yourself.
Only people to show up to actually kill anyone are democrats. Actually shot up a republican congressional baseball practice. Actually flew from kalifornia with guns and tools to kill a Republican appointed Supreme Court Justice. Killed 5 cops in Texas. Lit a police station on fire with police inside. All democrats. All armed with deadly weapons. Can you show me what guns these people at the capital had?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-16-2022, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Stop deflecting, trump never fixed anything. This is not the SWAMP. Jarrod Kusher, his Son in law the swamp? His daughter the Swamp?FOX News who called AZ for Biden the swamp?? His campaign manager the swamp? His IT/cyber guys the swamp? Bill Barr Republican AG the SWAMP? You cant seem to keep your story straight. Now everyone is a RINO? or are you just lying and hiding? Your butt backed into another corner.
Answer the question, it isnt that difficult. Did he drink his own Kool-aid of lies and deceit and believe the fraud claims??? OR... Did he just want to grift from those who really really believed him?? Its one or the other, isnt it?
Notice you not talking about ol hunter biden? No corner. You are just a loon.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2022, 10:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Don't care bud. Just because someone gave a tour (which they all do on a regular basis) it does not make it a recon tour. That is a democrat label as usual.
Dont care? Just like trump. Dont care about law, dont care about the constitution, dont care about the American people.
Didnt just give a tour, those guys showed up and affirmed their reason to be there. Kill Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, AOC. That makes it a reconn tour. Go watch the tape, the idiots filmed themselves. Not a democrat label, its the opinion of all law scholars and all law abiding citizens.
But what about the DC mall cops saying it was ok??? oops so last week,
Like i said a dozen times, if you dont watch it you look ...not real smart. Uninformed.

Its getting worse today and the lies and pressure they put on Pence.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2022, 10:18 AM Reply   
And by worse, i mean it is 100% against the constitution, 100% illegal to change electoral votes.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2022, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Notice you not talking about ol hunter biden? No corner. You are just a loon.
Yep, its all about hunter Biden, Not trump the ex pres who led the insurrecction, its about hunter Biden. A guy who never worked any govt position. Is FOX running Hunter stories this week?? Classic.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-16-2022, 11:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
And by worse, i mean it is 100% against the constitution, 100% illegal to change electoral votes.
WRONG!!!!!!!

The electors can legally vote any way they want. Matter of fact, a state does not even have to let you vote for electors. They simply could appoint them by a vote in their legislature. The Constitution does not hold the power of electors. The states hold the power.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-16-2022, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Dont care? Just like trump. Dont care about law, dont care about the constitution, dont care about the American people.
Didnt just give a tour, those guys showed up and affirmed their reason to be there. Kill Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, AOC. That makes it a reconn tour. Go watch the tape, the idiots filmed themselves. Not a democrat label, its the opinion of all law scholars and all law abiding citizens.
But what about the DC mall cops saying it was ok??? oops so last week,
Like i said a dozen times, if you dont watch it you look ...not real smart. Uninformed.

Its getting worse today and the lies and pressure they put on Pence.
Did they tell the congressman that? Yours and the democrats assertion is the congressman knowingly gave a recon tour to people who wanted to kill someone. Now you and the democrats are dancing around facts to yet again trying to convince useful idiots that it happened.

Two sets of facts can be true. He gave a tour like many congress people do all year every year. The people on the tour could have had ulterior motives. Does not mean one is complicit with the other. You really just need to stop watching stuff if you can not understand things. It just feeds your derangement.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-16-2022, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yep, its all about hunter Biden, Not trump the ex pres who led the insurrecction, its about hunter Biden. A guy who never worked any govt position. Is FOX running Hunter stories this week?? Classic.
If he did not have a government position, then how did he get so much government help to make himself rich? Grift much?

Can you show me where Trump led an insurrection. Last time I checked insurrections were illegal and no legal authority has come forward with such a charge. Only people making that charge are propagandas with a need to destroy America.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2022, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Did they tell the congressman that? Yours and the democrats assertion is the congressman knowingly gave a recon tour to people who wanted to kill someone. Now you and the democrats are dancing around facts to yet again trying to convince useful idiots that it happened.

Two sets of facts can be true. He gave a tour like many congress people do all year every year. The people on the tour could have had ulterior motives. Does not mean one is complicit with the other. You really just need to stop watching stuff if you can not understand things. It just feeds your derangement.
Go thru the facts in order fool. 1st, there is no normal tour here. Capitol was closed for months due to covid, no tours were happening at all, thats why it stood out to witnesses.(FYI this isnt the only tour, there are more that will come out later.) When tours were done (pre Covid) congresspeople didnt lead them, thats something they hand off to aids.
So, respond to the facts. 1. why did he at first say, never did it. 2.Next explain why he filed ethics complaints against his accusers. 3.Next explain why he really did give tours (while the capitol was closed) but to church people. 4.Next explain why he next admitted they were church people AND some others and they were MAGA's. 5.Next explain why those people who got tours end up on film threatening to kill Pelosi, Schumer, Naddler, AOC. Answer that. I NEVER said he knew they were going to go GI JOE on the capitol the next day. BUT... When he did find out, why lie about it. Any true patriot goes directly to the cops as soon as they know something occurred. Not Loudermilk, he continued to lied.

You really need to educate yourself or I will continue to make you look like a TrumpU grad.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2022, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Go thru the facts in order fool. 1st, there is no normal tour here. Capitol was closed for months due to covid, no tours were happening at all, thats why it stood out to witnesses.(FYI this isnt the only tour, there are more that will come out later.) When tours were done (pre Covid) congresspeople didnt lead them, thats something they hand off to aids.
So, respond to the facts. 1. why did he at first say, never did it. 2.Next explain why he filed ethics complaints against his accusers. 3.Next explain why he really did give tours (while the capitol was closed) but to church people. 4.Next explain why he next admitted they were church people AND some others and they were MAGA's. 5.Next explain why those people who got tours end up on film threatening to kill Pelosi, Schumer, Naddler, AOC. Answer that. I NEVER said he knew they were going to go GI JOE on the capitol the next day. BUT... When he did find out, why lie about it. Any true patriot goes directly to the cops as soon as they know something occurred. Not Loudermilk, he continued to lied.

You really need to educate yourself or I will continue to make you look like a TrumpU grad.
How is he supposed to know something occurred. There were thousands of people there.

I would file complaints against accusers too. Democrats are dangerous and say dangerous things.

Some church people and some were "MAGA's". Os noes!!!! You mean a Republican may have given a tour to.... can we even say this on the internet anymore according to demcorats?......a tour to Trump supporters. Ohs to the noesssss!@!!!!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2022, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Go thru the facts in order fool. 1st, there is no normal tour here. Capitol was closed for months due to covid, no tours were happening at all, thats why it stood out to witnesses.(FYI this isnt the only tour, there are more that will come out later.) When tours were done (pre Covid) congresspeople didnt lead them, thats something they hand off to aids.
So, respond to the facts. 1. why did he at first say, never did it. 2.Next explain why he filed ethics complaints against his accusers. 3.Next explain why he really did give tours (while the capitol was closed) but to church people. 4.Next explain why he next admitted they were church people AND some others and they were MAGA's. 5.Next explain why those people who got tours end up on film threatening to kill Pelosi, Schumer, Naddler, AOC. Answer that. I NEVER said he knew they were going to go GI JOE on the capitol the next day. BUT... When he did find out, why lie about it. Any true patriot goes directly to the cops as soon as they know something occurred. Not Loudermilk, he continued to lied.

You really need to educate yourself or I will continue to make you look like a TrumpU grad.
Oh glad to see you made bail and up and posting after running your ride into a Trump merch shop with your anti Trump stickers on it. Those Soros DA's are really paying off for you guys.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2022, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Go thru the facts in order fool. 1st, there is no normal tour here. Capitol was closed for months due to covid, no tours were happening at all, thats why it stood out to witnesses.(FYI this isnt the only tour, there are more that will come out later.) When tours were done (pre Covid) congresspeople didnt lead them, thats something they hand off to aids.
So, respond to the facts. 1. why did he at first say, never did it. 2.Next explain why he filed ethics complaints against his accusers. 3.Next explain why he really did give tours (while the capitol was closed) but to church people. 4.Next explain why he next admitted they were church people AND some others and they were MAGA's. 5.Next explain why those people who got tours end up on film threatening to kill Pelosi, Schumer, Naddler, AOC. Answer that. I NEVER said he knew they were going to go GI JOE on the capitol the next day. BUT... When he did find out, why lie about it. Any true patriot goes directly to the cops as soon as they know something occurred. Not Loudermilk, he continued to lied.

You really need to educate yourself or I will continue to make you look like a TrumpU grad.
Also, see my first point. Both things can be true without both being related. Democrats are just trying to make up narratives like they always do. democrats are dangerous to our country.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2022, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
How is he supposed to know something occurred. There were thousands of people there.

I would file complaints against accusers too. Democrats are dangerous and say dangerous things.

Some church people and some were "MAGA's". Os noes!!!! You mean a Republican may have given a tour to.... can we even say this on the internet anymore according to demcorats?......a tour to Trump supporters. Ohs to the noesssss!@!!!!
How? Because the committee asked him, that not enough? He filed ethics charges for legally requesting info. So the comm said FY and they released the video, He knew then didint he? Still refusing to come forward. Why is he refusing to testify against one who violently attacked our capitol in attempted coup? He now knows exactly what those "church folks" did, who they threatened. Democrats are dangerous?? Showing the video of what that dude did is "Dangerous"?? Are you completely insane?? Dems proved he lied, lied again, lied again and is still covering for terrorists. Sounds pretty bad to me. Is that colluding with a felon? Aiding and abetting? Giving Comfort to an enemy of the USA??
I asked nicely to explain why 1. He lied 2. Why file an ethics complaint because they asked you to appear and explain?. 3. Changed story again. 4. changed story again. Now he KNOWS the people he gave a tour to on 1/5 attacked and threatened by name several congresspeople, he still is refusing to comply. That, on its face looks awfully bad. You cant even make up a reasonable excuse. Seems all you can do is lie and deflect. You look dumber and dumber and dumber every day. Enjoy Cult45 all the way to the bottom.
I begged you to educate yourself, you refuse to listen to the actual evidence being presented yet feel qualified to respond. You continue to belligerently defend a criminal, one who tried to attack the US. Your BS writings have no basis in fact. Just a sorry little fellow.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2022, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Also, see my first point. Both things can be true without both being related. Democrats are just trying to make up narratives like they always do. democrats are dangerous to our country.
Unless you are trying to say the dems completely made up and faked the vids of his tours on 1/5 and then also made up and faked the vids of those same people on 1/6....You are completely off your meds again and/ or clinically insane. This is simple stuff. You have not made a single cognizant point I could respond to. Just BS lies w/o any fact.

Dude, these are not made up Dem narratives. If you would suck it up and watch, you would know. You prefer to live life fact free. These people testifying are ALL Republicans, are they lying? Every one is under oath? Do you have a single source, just one, that has presented info under oath? Do you have any documented sources? Hmm. Seems your source is free to invent, lie, control narrative. When they interviewed Trumps atty, Eastman, he pled the 5th 100 times.
On the campaign trail in 2016, Trump bashed Hillary Clinton after some members of her staff invoked the amendment during a congressional investigation.
"You see the mob takes the Fifth," he said during one rally in Iowa. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Donald Trump 2016
Meanwhile, EVERY one of my sources is under oath, Its not even a fair fight and you are getting your AZZ Whipped.
Terrorists like you dont deserve this country. You are losing it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2022, 10:40 AM Reply   
Tucker told me they were all unarmed and that police didnt find a single weapon. Is Tucker lying?
Just a normal tourist visit. Is Tucker lying?
Its just their right of legitimate political discourse. The RNC

https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-wa...-jan-6-attack/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-22-2022, 7:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Tucker told me they were all unarmed and that police didnt find a single weapon. Is Tucker lying?
Just a normal tourist visit. Is Tucker lying?
Its just their right of legitimate political discourse. The RNC

https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-wa...-jan-6-attack/
Oddly enough the guy used the weapon the police brought to the riot not his weapon. The guy did not use his gun in any form or fashion. Just stop dude. Trump is your daddy and lives rent free in your head.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-22-2022, 10:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Oddly enough the guy used the weapon the police brought to the riot not his weapon. The guy did not use his gun in any form or fashion. Just stop dude. Trump is your daddy and lives rent free in your head.
Funny, Republicans at one time used to respect the law and peace officers, now its completely different. They are the armed, they are the lawbreakers, the ones who attack the police. If even the strongest of trump supporters decides to stick to the law, to say trump cannot provide the proof he lies about and says he has, what happens to that republican?? He is a RINO, a Pedophile. Lie for trump or you get cast aside or worse. Happens to every single one.
https://www.motherjones.com/politics...y-6-committee/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-23-2022, 10:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Funny, Republicans at one time used to respect the law and peace officers, now its completely different. They are the armed, they are the lawbreakers, the ones who attack the police. If even the strongest of trump supporters decides to stick to the law, to say trump cannot provide the proof he lies about and says he has, what happens to that republican?? He is a RINO, a Pedophile. Lie for trump or you get cast aside or worse. Happens to every single one.
https://www.motherjones.com/politics...y-6-committee/
Trump does not have to provide anything. Just like Hillary did not have to provide anything when she said he stole the election. Just like Al Gore did not when they said Bush stole the election. Just like Stacy Abrams did not. Saying the election was stolen is not illegal. People need to stop saying it and move on, however in the world of politics this is what we have now.

For Trump. They know what the statistics were. That is how he won the first time using statistically analysis. He knows something was up. Illegally changing election laws through the courts just before an election did not sit well with people either.

Just love you trying to change the facts though. Democrats have burned and looted and even went as far as starting and running an anti cop defund campaign all around the country. A few idiots have enough and got loose one day and now the whole party is anti cop. Just stop. You sounds like the idiots on the liberal news.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-23-2022, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Trump does not have to provide anything. Just like Hillary did not have to provide anything when she said he stole the election. Just like Al Gore did not when they said Bush stole the election. Just like Stacy Abrams did not. Saying the election was stolen is not illegal. People need to stop saying it and move on, however in the world of politics this is what we have now.

For Trump. They know what the statistics were. That is how he won the first time using statistically analysis. He knows something was up. Illegally changing election laws through the courts just before an election did not sit well with people either.

Just love you trying to change the facts though. Democrats have burned and looted and even went as far as starting and running an anti cop defund campaign all around the country. A few idiots have enough and got loose one day and now the whole party is anti cop. Just stop. You sounds like the idiots on the liberal news.
Stupid take #1. As I recall, Hillary conceded, wanna watch a video?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...d-trump-speech
Stupid take #2. If Gore took trumps advice he would be president. Just like VP Harris will pick the 2024 winner.
Stupid take #3. Stacy Abrams concedes.
https://www.bing.com/WS/redirect/?q=...CXtsH1wlgTUVWN
No, simply saying an election is rigged isnt illegal by itself. Its all the schemes used to actually steal an election are illegal. People, check that Republicans need to stop supporting an F-ing liar who is a danger to the country.
Its been almost 2 years and you are STILL tying to say the election was stolen, that there was fraud that turned the election to Biden. Except you still have zero proof, zero evidence, nothing but FEELINGS.
LOL, who is trying to change facts? You just tried to say " A few idiots have enough and got loose one day and now the whole party is anti cop. "
You still dont understand the whole 1/6 and leading up to it was a massive plan, with fat elvis the ring leader. FYI, If your people are attacking cops, breaking into the capitol, threatening lawmakers, threatening poll workers, threatening election officials... you are the bad guys.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-23-2022, 11:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just love you trying to change the facts though. Democrats have burned and looted and even went as far as starting and running an anti cop defund campaign all around the country. A few idiots have enough and got loose one day and now the whole party is anti cop. Just stop. You sounds like the idiots on the liberal news.
More Antifa dudes, right?
https://apnews.com/article/capitol-s...32dbcb311f8a6b
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-23-2022, 1:53 PM Reply   
They were just asking questions, right? Asking questions requires a pardon? A pardon, does that require a confirmation of committing a crime?, or is it just because of vitriolic Socialist Democrats fault?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rce=reddit.com
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-23-2022, 2:07 PM Reply   
Trump conceded too. Biden was sworn in on time. Still nothing illegal. Just your vaajaja hurts. still not illegal but you may want to get that checked out.

Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election ‘Was Not On the Level’: ‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened’

https://www.yahoo.com/video/hillary-...TZ“There was a widespread understanding that this election [in 2016] was not on the level,” Clinton said during an interview for the latest episode of The Atlantic’s politics podcast, The Ticket. “We still don’t know what really happened.”

“There’s just a lot that I think will be revealed. History will discover,” the Democratic Party’s 2016 presidential nominee continued. “But you don’t win by 3 million votes and have all this other shenanigans and stuff going on and not come away with an idea like, ‘Whoa, something’s not right here.’ That was a deep sense of unease.”

Clinton also offered copious criticism of President Trump, saying she warned the country about her former rival, and “it was even worse than I thought it was.”

“I really did feel sometimes like the tree falling in the forest. I believed he was a puppet of Putin. I believed that there was relevant, important information in his tax returns. I believed he did not have the temperament to be president, he was unfit—not a partisan comment, but an assessment of him,” the former secretary of state said.v0HzPdua7baL7L3rwn5UnD-mWEzZB7aeDOJ1R4BrfRroWt_x3ars8yvDbMQLPmINQtQ_bkhWH
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-23-2022, 2:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Stupid take #1. As I recall, Hillary conceded, wanna watch a video?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...d-trump-speech
Stupid take #2. If Gore took trumps advice he would be president. Just like VP Harris will pick the 2024 winner.
Stupid take #3. Stacy Abrams concedes.
https://www.bing.com/WS/redirect/?q=...CXtsH1wlgTUVWN
No, simply saying an election is rigged isnt illegal by itself. Its all the schemes used to actually steal an election are illegal. People, check that Republicans need to stop supporting an F-ing liar who is a danger to the country.
Its been almost 2 years and you are STILL tying to say the election was stolen, that there was fraud that turned the election to Biden. Except you still have zero proof, zero evidence, nothing but FEELINGS.
LOL, who is trying to change facts? You just tried to say " A few idiots have enough and got loose one day and now the whole party is anti cop. "
You still dont understand the whole 1/6 and leading up to it was a massive plan, with fat elvis the ring leader. FYI, If your people are attacking cops, breaking into the capitol, threatening lawmakers, threatening poll workers, threatening election officials... you are the bad guys.
People are not supporting the liar. Bidens and democrats approval at large is down in the dumps.

Those people at 1/6 were pushed and pushed by the democrats. I spent at least 2 years trying to warn you what you democrats were pushing with your lies and cheating the system at all levels of government. You obviously do not understand the nature of the marxist playbook. All it takes is a some pissed off people and just a few people to get them over the top and regular people go a further than they intended. If it was planned by the whole lot of them, they would have had on masks and came with better weapons. They did not show up like you democrats where you are fully masked. Use encryption and shadow means to communicate. Have people stationed with umbrellas to obscure pictures and so on. You know just the little things like pallets of bricks just happen to be at a protest site.

All people know is when democrats are saying something it is because they are the ones who are actually doing it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-23-2022, 3:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Trump conceded too. Biden was sworn in on time. Still nothing illegal. Just your vaajaja hurts. still not illegal but you may want to get that checked out.

Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election ‘Was Not On the Level’: ‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened’

https://www.yahoo.com/video/hillary-...zGdD_KTZ“There was a widespread understanding that this election [in 2016] was not on the level,” Clinton said during an interview for the latest episode of The Atlantic’s politics podcast, The Ticket. “We still don’t know what really happened.”

“There’s just a lot that I think will be revealed. History will discover,” the Democratic Party’s 2016 presidential nominee continued. “But you don’t win by 3 million votes and have all this other shenanigans and stuff going on and not come away with an idea like, ‘Whoa, something’s not right here.’ That was a deep sense of unease.”

Clinton also offered copious criticism of President Trump, saying she warned the country about her former rival, and “it was even worse than I thought it was.”

“I really did feel sometimes like the tree falling in the forest. I believed he was a puppet of Putin. I believed that there was relevant, important information in his tax returns. I believed he did not have the temperament to be president, he was unfit—not a partisan comment, but an assessment of him,” the former secretary of state said.v0HzPdua7baL7L3rwn5UnD-mWEzZB7aeDOJ1R4BrfRroWt_x3ars8yvDbMQLPmINQtQ_bkhWH
As I recall Clinton attended trumps inaugural, further trump 1st president in 152 year history to go home and hide.
Feel free to consider thIs the concession??
the statement posted to Twitter, Trump declined to mention Biden by name or explicitly admit he'd lost the election, instead saying now that Congress has certified the election results, the "new administration will be inaugurated on January 20" and his focus now turns to "ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power.
Just sounds like a petulant child having a tantrum to me. And you have a faulty link. LOCK HER UP!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-23-2022, 3:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
People are not supporting the liar. Bidens and democrats approval at large is down in the dumps.

Those people at 1/6 were pushed and pushed by the democrats. I spent at least 2 years trying to warn you what you democrats were pushing with your lies and cheating the system at all levels of government. You obviously do not understand the nature of the marxist playbook. All it takes is a some pissed off people and just a few people to get them over the top and regular people go a further than they intended. If it was planned by the whole lot of them, they would have had on masks and came with better weapons. They did not show up like you democrats where you are fully masked. Use encryption and shadow means to communicate. Have people stationed with umbrellas to obscure pictures and so on. You know just the little things like pallets of bricks just happen to be at a protest site.

All people know is when democrats are saying something it is because they are the ones who are actually doing it.
Supporting a Liar? Trump? Still has his cult45. Hes the only proven liar.
Approval rating?, you want to talk ratings? Check the Supreme courts rating. Im here to mock stupid trump supporters not praise Biden.

Wanna see crazy? Its you saying 1/6 people were pushed by democrats when they were pushed by trump and his lies? They were asked at the hearings you wont watch. They ALL said, Im here because trump , im here because all the fraud. So, Unless you have miraculously come up with some proof, the only lies were about election fraud. From Trump and his allies, same ones conveniently asking for pardons too. How many Dems asking for pardons?? Zero. See, Crazy. like I said. You trying to say something and have zero evidence of it. How could i not understand the Marxist playbook, according to Crazy, I have been following it for decades. The only radicals going overboard are Trump and all his cronies, the ones needing pardons. Like I advised, Watch the hearings. You look unprepared, under educated, emotional, complete lack of objectivity and thought process.
Quiz time, You know how to know when you are talking to a conspiracy believer? When they bring up that democrats had bricks delivered to protests. Lemme guess, FOX?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pa...protest-sites/
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/palle...ese%20theories.
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/br...te-protesters/
https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/n...sters/2324441/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/random-pi...floyd-protests
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2022, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Supporting a Liar? Trump? Still has his cult45. Hes the only proven liar.
Approval rating?, you want to talk ratings? Check the Supreme courts rating. Im here to mock stupid trump supporters not praise Biden.

Wanna see crazy? Its you saying 1/6 people were pushed by democrats when they were pushed by trump and his lies? They were asked at the hearings you wont watch. They ALL said, Im here because trump , im here because all the fraud. So, Unless you have miraculously come up with some proof, the only lies were about election fraud. From Trump and his allies, same ones conveniently asking for pardons too. How many Dems asking for pardons?? Zero. See, Crazy. like I said. You trying to say something and have zero evidence of it. How could i not understand the Marxist playbook, according to Crazy, I have been following it for decades. The only radicals going overboard are Trump and all his cronies, the ones needing pardons. Like I advised, Watch the hearings. You look unprepared, under educated, emotional, complete lack of objectivity and thought process.
Quiz time, You know how to know when you are talking to a conspiracy believer? When they bring up that democrats had bricks delivered to protests. Lemme guess, FOX?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pa...protest-sites/
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/palle...ese%20theories.
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/br...te-protesters/
https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/n...sters/2324441/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/random-pi...floyd-protests
I am pretty unemotional about your 8 grade gossip mill approach to politics. Yet again. show me where a law was broken. Ohessss noooessss again. You are going to screed that someone who does not like Trump is now going to say how they did not like something and bla bla bla. Of course they are. They are trying to position themselves politically. water is wet.

Kind of funny. Your link literally says little evidence. That is a word smithing way to say, we are not going to talk about or recognize there is evidence. Just the fact that they have found little evidence. That means there is some evidence. Dude. Just stop. Who are you trying to convince.

What is unprepared is your need to try and convince people that we care what you really say or what the democrats say. Let me guess. I bet ol Adam Schiff is going around now saying he has evidence that Trump did this but he is needs to sit on it? How much you want to bet he is out saying that again?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2022, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
As I recall Clinton attended trumps inaugural, further trump 1st president in 152 year history to go home and hide.
Feel free to consider thIs the concession??
the statement posted to Twitter, Trump declined to mention Biden by name or explicitly admit he'd lost the election, instead saying now that Congress has certified the election results, the "new administration will be inaugurated on January 20" and his focus now turns to "ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power.
Just sounds like a petulant child having a tantrum to me. And you have a faulty link. LOCK HER UP!
Still not illegal. No said they cared for Trumps overall demeanor prior to office. That was even the turn off for Republicans in the beginning. So, my question to you is..... So? I would be salty and ready to go scorched earth too after being lied about for 4 years on the russian collusion hoax. Apparently many on 1/6 were ready for it too. It was pretty easy to see that people like you with your historic s and lies were trying to fan a civil war. I tried to warn you and now hear you are complaining that people did just that on a much much much tamer scale. Now here you democrats are again making up crap again trying to double down. Just stop. Democrats just need to go away. You have lost the people on nearly every single thing the American people want and need in their lives. Only thing you have to stand on is fringe group coalitions to muster up enough hate and fear to drive them to the polls. Now you are having to hope there are enough people like you that want sex changes or live in womens clothes to turn the tide. Either that or 3rd grade educated third worlders who they can pressure by fear.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-24-2022, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Still not illegal. No said they cared for Trumps overall demeanor prior to office. That was even the turn off for Republicans in the beginning. So, my question to you is..... So? I would be salty and ready to go scorched earth too after being lied about for 4 years on the russian collusion hoax. Apparently many on 1/6 were ready for it too. It was pretty easy to see that people like you with your historic s and lies were trying to fan a civil war. I tried to warn you and now hear you are complaining that people did just that on a muczyh much much tamer scale. Now here you democrats are again making up crap again trying to double down. Just stop. Democrats just need to go away. You have lost the people on nearly every single thing the American people want and need in their lives. Only thing you have to stand on is fringe group coalitions to muster up enough hate and fear to drive them to the polls. Now you are having to hope there are enough people like you that want sex changes or live in womens clothes to turn the tide. Either that or 3rd grade educated third worlders who they can pressure by fear.
Dude, youre so sad. No one lied about trump and his russian friendlies (no matter how many times you lie about it. If they did wouldnt Durham have tried and lost more than one case? I guess i use a higher bar than you to pick or deny my vote. If a candidate has no ethics, no morals, no duty to office or constitution I would never vote for them. LOL, you still blame dems for inciting trump insurrection (and civil war), classic projection. Name one thing dems are making up at the 1/6 hearings, which is our topic. One single thing. Cant name one yet feel free to say dems are causing civil war?? See, crazy. See, Radical. See Evil.
Why do you think Dems have lost the american people? The majority in this country want abortion available to them, Republicans dont. Americans overwhelming support common sense gun laws, Republicans do not. Americans want to help save the planet, Republicans do not. Americans overwhelmingly approve our freedom from relegion, Republicans do not. American majority voted to dump trump, Republicans not only refused they lied and tried to steal an election for him. Thats supporting 30% of the voters based on recent polling. Democrats support majority opinion, Republicans support minority opinions. Simple.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-25-2022, 6:18 AM Reply   
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...080338877.html

"one gentleman was shown a video of Ivanka Trump testifying that she believed Attorney General William Barr's assertion that no voter fraud was committed in the 2020 election.
"I respect Attorney General Barr," Ivanka had said, "So I accepted what he was saying."

At first, he believed the footage of the former president’s daughter was edited. Then he asked, "Did she say it on Twitter?""


"While most of the attendees refused to believe any information stemming from the Jan. 6 hearings, a few supporters acknowledged the testimony from Trump's own cabinet. However, they just didn't particularly care."


Just bury you heads in the sand, and it didn't happen, I guess.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-26-2022, 3:37 AM Reply   
Russia is ready to default on its debt today! The mother F'in Putin that Trump loves so much said sanctions weren't going to hurt, guess he was wrong, the ruble which has been in decline for more than a decade will be worthless, just like Trump! And since the Supreme Court of the United States is politicalized by the christian right(their right to Force their Beliefs on You) you can put up Any candidate up and they will go down!
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-28-2022, 5:50 AM Reply   
dems have lost their minds. I believe several reb senators and house members when they say that the 6th hears are a political motivated joke. I will not pay any attention to the farce. The dems just want to prevent Trump from running again. They are scared
Also
the court ruling. The court gave back the power to the states. It should have never left. Voters can now vote and decide the fate of abortion in their state. To be upset with the court, is just ignorant

also, dem "leaders" are calling for violence, protests and threatening the court. Absolutely as much or more egregious as the 6th allegations. If they support the 6th hearings, they also ought to be investigated and tried on their comments....those comments can rationally be linked to property destruction, threats on judges and police lives....etc

finally, along these lines, Biden ought to be held responsible for the dozens of deaths in a tractor trailer this week in Texas
the hypocrisy is on full display

If you can't see tis, then take off the party glasses and look around
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-28-2022, 7:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
The court gave back the power to the states. It should have never left. Voters can now vote and decide the fate of abortion in their state. To be upset with the court, is just ignorant
You knows what's even more ignorant. Believing in individual rights and not trusting in politicians, then cheering a court that's rescinding individual rights and giving the power to politicians.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-28-2022, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
dems have lost their minds. I believe several reb senators and house members when they say that the 6th hears are a political motivated joke. I will not pay any attention to the farce. The dems just want to prevent Trump from running again. They are scared
so, to rehash, you refuse to watch the 1/6 hearing so you know nothing of what is/has been presented, yet feel competent to comment on them. Why? Because someone told you? And you believed that source, because? Were those people that are telling you your opinion, were they under oath? All those testifying at 1/6 ARE under oath. Or were they on a right wing TV station currently being sued by Dominion about their lies? Are you listening to republicans politicians that also asked for a pardon? Seems a bad choice to get the truth. Lets reconsider the part where you said something about "rationally linked" , that may be above your pay-grade. How rational is it to have an opinion on something you haven't seen? How often do you tell someone about a book you never read or movie you never saw? Exactly, that's not rational is it.
Why would dems be electorally afraid of trump, he lost 2 popular elections, the last one in a landslide. He has done nothing but lose rational republicans and independents that may have voted for him in the past but never again after his coordinated attack on the capitol. Its getting down to just those in the cult, not enough to win anything. Dems are in no way afraid of trump, they want a criminal charged, thats all. Afraid?, that describes trump fanatics afraid to watch the facts from the 1/6 hearings where all testimony is under oath and in no way a joke. Thats a fact, none of you can handle the truth, and you cant stop coming on here broadcasting it.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-28-2022, 8:53 AM Reply   
well....and you're gunna love this. I'm sure it will give you fodder for days

But, I don't really care what he did. If he did what they accuse him of doing....I don't really care.

I do think that the election was stolen, or certainly tainted. Maybe not with voting machines, but with 4+ years of being accused and attacked by the left and by the leftist media.
Pelosi said it herself.....we want him gone at all cost

so, short of calling for people to grab their AR, body armor and go place a bullet somewhere....I just don't care.

and I think if he is formally charged, I hope that the masses of rightwingers react like the left would in a similar situation

I do think that those that initially breached, should be punished. I think that those that the guards waved through, should be given a pass. I also think that those in the protest crowd shouldn't be investigated. I have a few friends that went, were just a member of the crowd...but they have been contacted by the FBI.



there.....have at it

Last edited by ord27; 06-28-2022 at 8:56 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-28-2022, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You knows what's even more ignorant. Believing in individual rights and not trusting in politicians, then cheering a court that's rescinding individual rights and giving the power to politicians.
It was not a right. It was made up by a court. They had over 50 years to make it a constitutional right by ratifying the constitution. They did not do so.

Oddly enough. Having the states decide is giving more rights to the people. Look. Judges do not create law period. That is for the elected representatives of the people. If they can not decide then maybe it is not a good idea for the whole. The constitution was not about absolute central power. It was about the states and a limited federal government that took care of certain things on their behalf. I think it is a good thing that the states retain their rights vs the feds.

At the end of the day, the democrats have no one to blame but themselves. The original Roe decision actually banned abortion after the 2nd trimester. They then attacked that and won another judicial legislating from the bench decision. Then they went even further and have push for outright infanticide. The US has some of the most barbaric abortion laws on the books in the world. Even most places in Europe outlaw after 15 to 20 weeks. They just decided to take this thing to the extreme and they finally clapped back.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-28-2022, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
well....and you're gunna love this. I'm sure it will give you fodder for days

But, I don't really care what he did. If he did what they accuse him of doing....I don't really care.

I do think that the election was stolen, or certainly tainted. Maybe not with voting machines, but with 4+ years of being accused and attacked by the left and by the leftist media.
Pelosi said it herself.....we want him gone at all cost

so, short of calling for people to grab their AR, body armor and go place a bullet somewhere....I just don't care.

and I think if he is formally charged, I hope that the masses of rightwingers react like the left would in a similar situation

I do think that those that initially breached, should be punished. I think that those that the guards waved through, should be given a pass. I also think that those in the protest crowd shouldn't be investigated. I have a few friends that went, were just a member of the crowd...but they have been contacted by the FBI.



there.....have at it
Well its kinda difficult to discuss something when you are posting about it and say
you dont care about it. You refuse to watch and continue to believe and to push the things that ALL the evidence refutes. IE there was no election fraud, none. Trump lied and lost because more people disliked him, distrusted him more than the number of people who liked him. Your point about who should be punished, who should get a pass...makes no sense. First, you dont watch, you dont know. Was but a tiny part of 1/6, those who rioted, are not the problem. The whole reason for the hearings is to show what the planners did not the idiots who stormed. Those are the guilty, not the rioters on 1/6. Those people were just used like pawns. Pretty typical way the leader of a cult uses their cult members for their benefit. Completely forgetting about trumps planning to illegally use Mike Pence, Trump trying to get the DOJ to lie to states about election fraud, Trump trying to put inept enablers at top of DOJ, as his Atty General, Trump planning to get alternate Counterfeit electors to elect him illegally. Forgetting about his calling Georgia to change the vote count, Witness tampering.... ...and on and on and on.
Why would you want LEO's to charge trump (if guilty) AND you want right wing whackos to go postal on the country? Thats pretty un- Fing-American. Its like you have become the radicals FOX has been claiming and warning that is who the Dems are. Look where the anti law and order shoe fits.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-28-2022, 10:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
It was not a right. It was made up by a court. They had over 50 years to make it a constitutional right by ratifying the constitution. They did not do so.

Oddly enough. Having the states decide is giving more rights to the people. Look. Judges do not create law period. That is for the elected representatives of the people. If they can not decide then maybe it is not a good idea for the whole. The constitution was not about absolute central power. It was about the states and a limited federal government that took care of certain things on their behalf. I think it is a good thing that the states retain their rights vs the feds.

At the end of the day, the democrats have no one to blame but themselves. The original Roe decision actually banned abortion after the 2nd trimester. They then attacked that and won another judicial legislating from the bench decision. Then they went even further and have push for outright infanticide. The US has some of the most barbaric abortion laws on the books in the world. Even most places in Europe outlaw after 15 to 20 weeks. They just decided to take this thing to the extreme and they finally clapped back.
The constitution has been changed many, many times before and will in the future.
If 25, 26 27... states outright ban abortion then how does that give rights to people. The people in Govt are not doing the will of the people, they are doing the will of corporate donors only. Legal Abortion is overwhelmingly proven to be what the people want, look at any poll. This is a minority opinion forced upon the majority. All this does is F over poor and low income people. The wealthy will continue to get there abortions because they can afford to travel. It isnt saving any babies, as has been proven for 100's of years, women will get their abortions, they just wont be safe any more. Hope your family has the $$ to get where they can get safe medical care, your backwards opinion wont stop them.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-28-2022, 12:34 PM Reply   
I think that the repubs ought to play the same game that the dems play. That's all

Again....I don't care what he did or didn't do.

The left didn't want an outsider in. Why doesn't that bother you. The good ol boy system by invite only.

Oh, I know, you don't view it that way.

Putting labels on me doesn't bother me. You don't know that much about me or where I gather my info....

I'm looking forward to a red wave and impeachment proceedings. If proceedings don't happen, then it's the same ol pansy repubs not wanting to play the dems games....

and I think who the most anti American, anti law and order group at the moment is , is pretty obvious

Last edited by ord27; 06-28-2022 at 12:39 PM.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-28-2022, 12:39 PM Reply   
....then why didn't Oblummer and his cronies change things when they had the chance? They could have done (and did) nearly anything that they wanted to do.

In the states, new people can be voted in every few years.

My guess is that abortions will be legal but with reasonable restrictions. That seems to be the majority opinion. It might take several cycles, but it will level out.

or we could just pack the courts and call for upheaval and "make them regret" their decision......oh, that's already being done

geeeez
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-28-2022, 1:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Well its kinda difficult to discuss something when you are posting about it and say
you dont care about it. You refuse to watch and continue to believe and to push the things that ALL the evidence refutes. IE there was no election fraud, none. Trump lied and lost because more people disliked him, distrusted him more than the number of people who liked him. Your point about who should be punished, who should get a pass...makes no sense. First, you dont watch, you dont know. Was but a tiny part of 1/6, those who rioted, are not the problem. The whole reason for the hearings is to show what the planners did not the idiots who stormed. Those are the guilty, not the rioters on 1/6. Those people were just used like pawns. Pretty typical way the leader of a cult uses their cult members for their benefit. Completely forgetting about trumps planning to illegally use Mike Pence, Trump trying to get the DOJ to lie to states about election fraud, Trump trying to put inept enablers at top of DOJ, as his Atty General, Trump planning to get alternate Counterfeit electors to elect him illegally. Forgetting about his calling Georgia to change the vote count, Witness tampering.... ...and on and on and on.
Why would you want LEO's to charge trump (if guilty) AND you want right wing whackos to go postal on the country? Thats pretty un- Fing-American. Its like you have become the radicals FOX has been claiming and warning that is who the Dems are. Look where the anti law and order shoe fits.
Funny. I would say about 320 million Americans don't care and are not watching this.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-28-2022, 1:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The constitution has been changed many, many times before and will in the future.
If 25, 26 27... states outright ban abortion then how does that give rights to people. The people in Govt are not doing the will of the people, they are doing the will of corporate donors only. Legal Abortion is overwhelmingly proven to be what the people want, look at any poll. This is a minority opinion forced upon the majority. All this does is F over poor and low income people. The wealthy will continue to get there abortions because they can afford to travel. It isnt saving any babies, as has been proven for 100's of years, women will get their abortions, they just wont be safe any more. Hope your family has the $$ to get where they can get safe medical care, your backwards opinion wont stop them.
Odd. corporate donors are actually paying women to have abortions. You see, it is cheaper for the business to not have women out on maternity leave and having half their brains on their babies while at work. They are also more likely to pay attention to the late night email vs putting the kids down. The corporate donor talking point is in favor of pro abortion due to profit, not for the health of the citizens.

The supreme court did not outlaw abortion. It is not in the constitution anywhere thus the determination belongs with the states. that is in the constitution.

You abortion hero Margrat Sanger, who started the abortion movement, clearly stated that she wanted to push abortion so she could keep blacks and other undesirables from growing in numbers. Well done democrats. Well done. Killed around 62 million kids to date. So much for being rare.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-28-2022, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The constitution has been changed many, many times before and will in the future.
If 25, 26 27... states outright ban abortion then how does that give rights to people. The people in Govt are not doing the will of the people, they are doing the will of corporate donors only. Legal Abortion is overwhelmingly proven to be what the people want, look at any poll. This is a minority opinion forced upon the majority. All this does is F over poor and low income people. The wealthy will continue to get there abortions because they can afford to travel. It isnt saving any babies, as has been proven for 100's of years, women will get their abortions, they just wont be safe any more. Hope your family has the $$ to get where they can get safe medical care, your backwards opinion wont stop them.
Also, there is a next day pill they can use. There is also contraceptives that go for years at a time. much more available than in 1973. Simply fear mongering.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-28-2022, 1:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Funny. I would say about 320 million Americans don't care and are not watching this.
20 Million on the first hearing alone. To put in context FOX gets 3 M a night, so roughly 6.5 times a FOX audience.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-28-2022, 2:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I think that the repubs ought to play the same game that the dems play. That's all

Again....I don't care what he did or didn't do.

The left didn't want an outsider in. Why doesn't that bother you. The good ol boy system by invite only.

Oh, I know, you don't view it that way.

Putting labels on me doesn't bother me. You don't know that much about me or where I gather my info....

I'm looking forward to a red wave and impeachment proceedings. If proceedings don't happen, then it's the same ol pansy repubs not wanting to play the dems games....

and I think who the most anti American, anti law and order group at the moment is , is pretty obvious
Well Surprise!!, I agree with you. If a Dem pres ever tries to steal an election thru lies, deceit and violence, I hope Republicans hold his feet to the fire.
I tried not to put a label on you, I just said You are not watching yet feel like you are qualified to speak on it, thats just not rational, is it? One does not review or recc a book or movie they did not see, the same applies here, Right? Rational? Reasonable?
Again, if there are legit charges, impeach. It is the process we have at our disposal. But w/o cause, its a dumpster fire.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-28-2022, 2:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Odd. corporate donors are actually paying women to have abortions. You see, it is cheaper for the business to not have women out on maternity leave and having half their brains on their babies while at work. They are also more likely to pay attention to the late night email vs putting the kids down. The corporate donor talking point is in favor of pro abortion due to profit, not for the health of the citizens.

The supreme court did not outlaw abortion. It is not in the constitution anywhere thus the determination belongs with the states. that is in the constitution.

You abortion hero Margrat Sanger, who started the abortion movement, clearly stated that she wanted to push abortion so she could keep blacks and other undesirables from growing in numbers. Well done democrats. Well done. Killed around 62 million kids to date. So much for being rare.
You make no sense, i think because you fail at reasoning.
Remember, there is nothing in the constitution that says the SC needs to be 9.
Stay on point, either its Replacement theory or We are keeping their numbers down thru abortion.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 5:40 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us