Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through June 22, 2004

Old    ilovetrains            05-11-2004, 1:21 PM Reply   
OK, seriously looking at the X-star. It seams to offer the deepest hull which looks like bestrough water ride.

So how much did you pay? List options.

Any dealers in the midwest want my business?

Is there anywhere you get true MSRP numbers?
Old     (jaubrey)      Join Date: Feb 2003       05-11-2004, 1:36 PM Reply   
At the okc boat show a black xstar with lights and speakers was listed at 64,000. I believe it had the mcx 350 hp in it. but other than that i dunno. Davids sport center had it and i believe they still do.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-11-2004, 2:30 PM Reply   
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/6/4/62485164.htm
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/5/0/62485150.htm

I love that second boat... The price is also very good in my opinion. Price them on Boattrader...

E.J.
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       05-11-2004, 2:53 PM Reply   
Go talk to Bob or Dave at Xtreme. Those are great prices they have on the two boats. I don't think MC has anymore production slots for '04 X-Stars, at least I think that was the word at the Boat Show. You will have a hard time getting another MC dealer outside the region to talk to you. They are pretty strong on staying within the region, especially if their are boats available. You can't go wrong with Xtreme, good guys and there service department is top notch.
Old     (redram9873)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-11-2004, 6:43 PM Reply   
I got an 04 X-Star with, MCX, 4 tower speakers, a set of forward and rear faceing lights, heater, ladder(yes it is an option), tower mirror mount, transom remote, transom saver for the teak, ski pylon, bimini and a trailer. The cost was around $75,000.00 and that was before I added the Polk stereo upgrade. I know the local dealer well and my understanding is that some areas of the country ARE out of X-Stars for the season and other areas MAY have one in stock. I will say that I have tested all the other boats and the X-Star blew them all out of the water, NOTHING compares. Have fun and good luck in finding an X-Star.
Old     (mhsb1029)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-11-2004, 6:49 PM Reply   
If your having trouble locating one I know they have a red and white 04 x-star (mcx engine) at the alpine haus marina in spokane washington.
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       05-11-2004, 8:11 PM Reply   
There are two X-Stars, possibly only one now, not sure, still on the lot in KC where he lives.
Old    ilovetrains            05-13-2004, 6:36 PM Reply   
Thanks EJ and Nick, I will not be actually buying anything until July or August, which may be a problem if they are not shipping any more this year. Oh well.

What I am trying to most figure out is a way where I can sit down and look at the MSRP option for option and figure out what I want. I do not like walking onto a dealer lot and talking round numbers on something sitting there when I have no way to compare.

When you talk about new cars you can get prcing information from third party sources. Anyone know where to look?
Old     (mvl)      Join Date: May 2004       05-13-2004, 7:04 PM Reply   
dude, if you're looking at an 04 X-Star its for a reason. One wouldn't go to a dealership asking questions about a Vet. You either buy one because you know, or because you can. You don't compare a Vet to a Porshe. You get one or you don't. In this case. You either buy the X-Star because you know MasterCraft is the basically the best boat on the market and it is extremely noticable. If you're "thinking" about it, you're not serious and or can't really afford it and think you still want one. I know that I can't. I bought a used '99 last year and this year a used '01 from a friend. I know the boat, I love it. Do it because you know you want it. There's nothing to think about. If you don't, someone else will....
Old     (mvl)      Join Date: May 2004       05-13-2004, 7:07 PM Reply   
oh yeah, and if you go in there all "look at me, you want my business", they don't care. They will sell that boat guaranteed. Be cool, be likeable, be normal. You're not buying because, deep hull, wake...
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-14-2004, 6:43 AM Reply   
....and that is why I "settled" for a Super Air. I wanted to compare cost, options, ask questions. I even remember the dealer saying they wanted my business. I had been "thinking" about it for almost 2 years, during that time I did a ton of research on all the major inboard brands.

I guess I didn't know, wasn't serious or couldn't afford an X-Star.

It is nice to have people post and bring us back to Earth about what is and is not acceptable when purchasing the "best boat on the market."

Maybe one day, if I try really hard, I will be able to walk in straight faced, throw down my cashiers check, look the Mastercraft salesperson right in the eye and say "I know now....so hook that X-Star up to my truck." Oh yea....and be likeable the whole time.

Man oh man....that will be the day....YIIIPPPEEEE!!!!!

Thanks for the entertainment....

E.J.
Old     (jrudd)      Join Date: May 2002       05-14-2004, 8:59 AM Reply   
Mark,
Having been around the car business a while, I can say that your theory is ridiculous. I have sold everything from neon’s to NSX’s (brand new) and people bargain more when the price goes up. Vipers and the new SRT-10 Ram are constantly haggled where I worked.
Old    jzwake            05-14-2004, 9:10 AM Reply   
Justin, 100% Agreed.

People with money still want to pay as little as possible, Or they probably won't still have money.
Old    ag4ever            05-14-2004, 10:20 AM Reply   
Well said in the last two posts.

Anybody that just walks in "knowing" what they "want' and does not ask questions is a damn fool.

And yes I do compare vets to porshe and other high end cars. They all have different personalities, and some do other things better, but it does not mean you won't have fun in all those cars.

Therefore if the MC dealers refuse to work with you on price, then tough cookies, take your business to a reputable company like CC. I did, but not for those reasons.
Old     (mhsb1029)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-14-2004, 10:59 AM Reply   
Damn that would have sucked if my dad would not have went back and forth on price with the mc dealer on our x-star. Who the hell goes in and pays what the sticker says?
Old     (mvl)      Join Date: May 2004       05-16-2004, 5:28 PM Reply   
Justin, JZwake, Mark & Robert,
Right on, people will always haggle, no question about it, especially when price rises, my point is a Vet buyer is buying a Vet cuz it's a Vet. A Porshe buyer is the same way. At times people compare different cars because there are so many to choose from. However, haggling on the price is different irrelevant when comparing it to a completely differnt make/model...apples to oranges.

As it relates to this posting...a X-Star buyer goes in knowing it will cost what a small house would. Same as some other boats. Additionally, I have yet to meet someone purchasing an '04 as thier first boat. Meaning, they've owned a boat, know what they like/dislike, have probably ridden in a couple other peoples boats/talked to owners and know what they like/dislike. Finally, I have yet to meet a person even remotely interested after hearing the cost of the boat, who isn't dedicated to wakeboarding and possibly competing on some level. Anyone in such a situation knows a few things about all the manufacturer's wakeboard specific models. CC makes a fantastic boat, I don't like the feel inside from being in comps.

Any dealer will work on price when they know they have a buyer on the line, but one can't compare it to another make/model. It is completely it's own animal. Other MC models sure, but not the new X-Star. Simply put, Matt, if you're serious, go in knowing its not cheap, but your getting everything you pay for in quality and performance. Get what you want (color etc) out of what's available, add options later when possible.
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-16-2004, 6:44 PM Reply   
damn guys, don't you all know it's "Vette" and "Porsche" - come on!!! lol

Old    dfish            05-16-2004, 10:33 PM Reply   
I'll "settle" for my "Porsche" AKA SANTE while y'all choke down the price of that pickle forked obnoxious Vette any day of the week.
Old    triplexracing            05-16-2004, 11:40 PM Reply   
i have a 04 xstar, and yes it is my first boat. i thought it was going cost alot like everyone else, so i wanted a x-2. after checking on prices on the x-2 i ask about the x-star i saw there and found out it was not as high as i thought. people will post on here that it cost around 80thou or higher, so i just dreamed about it always thinking it was out of my range, till i asked. i paid just over 60 and i got what i wanted on it. only bad thing was i had to get in line to have mine built, it took 4 months and it sucked but now i am glad i waited. i am not a hard core wakeboarder yet(working on that) but i got the boat i like best and the one i really wanted. originally i wanted a sante then went to a x-2 to a xstar. all i can say is get what u want. all boats are high price if you ask me but as the saying goes "you gotta pay to play". yes i am paying a little more but i am also reaping the benefits. msrp i think is 57000 with trailer
Old     (whit)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-17-2004, 9:49 AM Reply   
Definately pays to check out all the boats available in your area. I was a loyal CC boater until 2000. My family still owns older CC's. My reason for switching in 2000 was price. I could afford the X-2 but not the SAN. At this years boat show I went with no boat and a checkbook. Lots of folks love the CC's but for a price $4,000 less than an X-Star I couldn't find the value. I sell my boats every year which was also is a big factor. SANTE's do not hold their value like an X-2 or X-Star. Correct Craft has made no major changes to their core wakeboarding line in several years and it has putting a hurting on their resale value.
Old     (rock_n_boardin)      Join Date: May 2003       05-17-2004, 10:48 AM Reply   
It's all about leverage, you walk into a dealer to buy anything and they only have one left and you want it badly. Who has the leverage? Why would they sell it for $65K when they could sell it for $70K or 75K next week, or the week after.

You walk in and it's September and they have 10 sitting there, guess what, you have the leverage. Basic supply and demand.

If you don't want to fall into this pickle, then don't fall in love with one particular boat. But your paying a big chunk of change either way, sucks to do that and feel like you didn't get exactly what you wanted. For something like an X-Star, if what everybody is saying about them only having a few left, probably the best thing you can hope for is maybe something thrown into the deal. Life jackets, anchor or something along those lines, and since they have you by the b*lls "have the leverage". Going in with a likeable attitude might help you. Face it the dealership probably clould even throw a premium on the price if they wanted to.

Reminds me a little bit of the California housing market. You used to ask for a price that you wanted for your house. Now you take bids for your house. You know what? Realitors even take less sometimes for a buyer that is likeable and is going to be easy to work with.
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-18-2004, 7:34 AM Reply   
Mathew Hogan,
You're in Longview, IL? If so, I have a good buddy who just picked up MC as another product line to his dealership. If you're not looking to pick one up until August, you should look into his demo boat.
If interested hit me up off line and I'll get you in touch with him. Pine Crest in Indy and Cedar Lake also has a few on the lot.

Good Luck!
Old    ilovetrains            05-18-2004, 10:53 AM Reply   
Thanks for all the comments. BTW Longview Lake is in the KC area. I think I mentioned that it will late July or August before the cash hits me to do this.

Hey Dodge, what engine did you get?

Does MC do leases?
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       05-18-2004, 11:50 AM Reply   
I don't think any inboard company does leases anymore. I know Nautique tried it in the mid to late 90s, but it must have been a failure.

BTW, all the Xtreme boats are ordered with the 350 MCX unless you special order.
Old    triplexracing            05-18-2004, 11:42 PM Reply   
i got the mcx matthew. back in nov 03 while i was at the factory they said all orders for a 04 xstar were filled so u might have to wait for a 05 if u order one.
Old    wakeupdude            05-22-2004, 8:10 PM Reply   
Whit, how do you figure that SANTE's lose their value faster than an X-2? You obvioulsy have no idea what you are talking about. The X-2 hull has been around for nearly a decade, not so with the SANTE's hull, you ignorant person. Learn what you are talking about before you start posting garbage.

A lot of first time buyers will fall into buying an X-Star as well. Mastercraft has earned its name as a sell-out, even "cheap" company around here. If you go and pull a random person off the street and ask them to name the first ski boat, or only ski boat company that they know, they will most likely say Mastercraft, or maybe Tige. I highly doubt the will say Calabria, MB Sports, Sanger, or Nautiques. I know from tons of personal experience that Nautiques hold their value MUCH better than any X-Star I have ever seen. Nautiques and MC are both pretty rare around here in Sanger/Tige/MB/Calabria country, even though there is a Mastercraft dealer about 5 miles from the lake...tells you something doesnt it? 4 of my closest friends have even decided to go with Nautiques, 2 of them with SAN's and one with a Team Edition, even though the nearest Nautique dealer is over 5 hours away. One person on our lake owns an 04 X-star, and when my friend, with a well-used, may i say even "beaten" SANLE pulls next to him on the docks, all eyes go towards the SAN.

There is an 03 X-Star selling in our local photo-ad for under 50k, while a 2003 SANTE is selling for 51k...

DONT FALL FOR ONTO THE PICKLE FORK! IT'LL HURT.
Old    wakeupdude            05-22-2004, 8:13 PM Reply   
Then I could go into the resale of the 3 SANTE's that we have owned in the last 3 years...but i think you got the point, whit.
Old     (jwat142)      Join Date: Jan 2002       05-23-2004, 6:07 AM Reply   
Just as a response to the post above. . .the X-2 hull has not been around longer than the SANTE hull. I believe the hull on the x-2 goes back to 1997 on the prostar 205's. I know for sure the SANTE hull goes back to 1995 on the super sports and maybe even earlier on the regular sports.
Old    wakeupdude            05-23-2004, 9:04 AM Reply   
Nope, check again.
Old     (mhsb1029)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-23-2004, 7:33 PM Reply   
I love the pickle fork, and the only pain I have experienced from it is crashin off of its huge @$$ wake.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-23-2004, 7:45 PM Reply   
Are you sure John? I was certain the 210 hull hasn't changed since 95. The deck above the rub rail has changed a few times but not the hull.
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       05-24-2004, 11:18 AM Reply   
Darren, I think you are correct.
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-24-2004, 11:24 AM Reply   
From the research I've done, Justin and Darren are correct.
Old    wakeupdude            05-24-2004, 7:41 PM Reply   
Our Mastercraft dealer said that the X-2 hull has been around longer than the SAN's. He said it is more "tried and proven" too...or maybe they just don't sell many MC's and need to lie?

Midstate Marine. Thats the dealer for ya.
Old     (whit)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-24-2004, 8:31 PM Reply   
John--Check www.nada.com for the pricing of 2002 X-Star's versus 2002 Super Air Team Editions. I think you will find the 2002 X-Star is listed for more then the 2002 SANTE. Orginally the 2002 SANTE cost $5K more then the 2002 X-Star. Who is the ignorate person that does not know there facts? Last I checked there was not enough information regarding 2003 SANTE to form a reliable price. Before you start bashing NADA as being a bunch of fools--they are the source used by banks to determine value.

Why would anyone buy a 2004 SANTE? Save $10K to $15K and buy a 2002 or 2003--you are getting the same boat without all the break in hassles....

BTW John--how many boats have you owned? This is my third Mastercraft since 2000. The resale on all my boats has been incredible. What is even more incredible is the folks that own my older boats can still sell them for what they paid... Correct Craft is a great boat. Don't get me wrong. Correct Craft hasn't innovated enough in the past few years for my dollars.
Old    leftcoastpunk            05-24-2004, 10:10 PM Reply   
'02 SANTE
http://www2.nadaguides.com/Values/ValueReport.asp?UserID=52080DC5744D4&DID=38131&Typ e=MR&GCode=MR&wPg=1107&wSec=4&Com=0385&Year=2002&M odel=1600047736
'02 X-Star
http://www2.nadaguides.com/Values/ValueReport.asp?UserID=52080DC5744D4&DID=38131&Typ e=MR&GCode=MR&wPg=1107&wSec=4&Com=0980&Year=2002&M odel=1600115798
'03 X-2
http://www2.nadaguides.com/Values/ValueReport.asp?UserID=52080DC5744D4&DID=38131&Typ e=MR&GCode=MR&wPg=1107&wSec=4&Com=0980&Year=2003&M odel=1600115783

It looks like an '02 X-star and '02 SANTE are valued at just about the same price (38k), however, the '03 X-2 is worth far less than an '02 SANTE. So, it would appear that SANTE holds it value more than the X-2. Personally, it shouldnt matter what the resale value is, you should pick the boat you want best.
Old     (whit)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-25-2004, 4:48 AM Reply   
Michael--the 2002 X-Star and 2002 SANTE was the one year the boats matched each other in standard options. i.e. in 2002 both boats where extremely similar.

Mastercraft came out with their new design for their flagship boat in 2003. i.e. The pickle fork X-Star. When Mastercraft came out with the new X-Star--they lowered the entry point for the X-2. i.e in 2003 the X-2 was not equiped the same as 2002. The 2003 X-2 is missing many of the options available as standard on the 2002.

The ratio of original value to resale value is higher for Mastercraft than it is for any other boat...

Personally--I do care about the resale value. Mastercraft is innovative and changes their boat on a yearly basis. It is nice to know that if I want the improvements available in a newer model there is an active and vibrant market for my old boat.

I do agree you should get the boat you want best.
Old    wakeupdude            05-26-2004, 10:39 PM Reply   
Yeah, whit, you don't buy a boat for its "innovation", you buy it for how good it is. Pretty simple concept isn't it? We have owned 3 SANTE's in the last three years, a 2002, a 2003, and a 2004. We have owned a 2001 Supra SSV, and a 2002 X-Star as well. A 2000 Sanger V210, a 1999 Tige...the list goes on...

We buy SAN's because we like the wake...because we wakeboard...

Why do you buy Mastercrafts anyways? Is it because you get deals on them, or because they are a truly good boat? If you can, why wouldn't you buy a 2004 SANTE for "10 to 15k more"?

There isn't a Nautique dealer within 350 miles of here. There is a Mastercraft dealer about 10 minutes from here. We don't buy Mastercrafts though...we go out of our way to get the best. Nobody at our lake ever looks at the guy with the MC anyhow.

That is my final arguement. I'm getting tired of arguing with someone about something they are basing their facts off of one website.

(Message edited by Wakeupdude on May 26, 2004)
Old     (bigjessup)      Join Date: May 2002       05-27-2004, 1:01 AM Reply   
John - "That is my final arguement. I'm getting tired of arguing with someone about something they are basing their facts off of one website."

Unless you were being sarcastic in your last post, this might be the most hypocritical post I have ever read.
Old     (xaggie)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-27-2004, 2:47 AM Reply   
Ugh John you want to talk "facts" yet you talk about CC as such a better boat by "facts" yet you make such subjective comments all over your posts. "Nobody at our lake ever looks at the guy with the MC anyhow" "we go out of our way to get the best" what are you spewing here? No doubt CC has a great boat but don't claim to be objective then spout this crap and expect people here not to give yoju hell. Become mature....

BTW WOW i've owned just as many if not more successive new year boats as you have so go get your self off on that one....
Old    xtigeman            05-27-2004, 6:24 AM Reply   
You owned a 2002, a 2003 and a 2004 Natique, a 2001 Supra and a 2002 X-Star thrown in for good measure. That makes a lot of sense.
Old     (whit)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-27-2004, 7:26 AM Reply   
If you have owned a 2002, 2003m and 2004--obviously you are buying them because of the deal you are getting. Either that or you like wasting money. Who bought your old boats? How fast did they move? What price did you pay for the older boat versus the sales price... Unless you are getting hooked up on a pro level deal--each one of those sales had to cost a small fortune. Why would you want to trade in a 2002 for a 2003? New color? Nothing else changed on the boat... And is it you buying the boat or your daddy?

As for the X-Star--have you ridden behind one yet? The wake is absolutely amazing. No other boat has a wake anything like the X-Star. Combine the wake on the X-Star with the interior and the finish and you'll find a boat that is tough to beat.

SANTE's are so common everyone has one. Getting a pull behind a SANTE is nothing special. The X-Star is still special enough that I've got riders coming to me for pulls before heading out to the PWT stops.

John--Are you planning on getting a 2005? Around the end of September I anticipate I'll be selling my 2004 and ordering a new X-Star. Interested in a sell off? Be curious to see whose boat move faster and which maintains a price closer to MSRP.

You seem to be really down on Mastercraft. I'm not that down on Correct Craft. I fail to see the value in 2004 though. To each their own. Thankfully there is more than one brand of wakeboard boat.
Old     (whit)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-27-2004, 7:56 AM Reply   
One last thing I want to toss in about the wake. Everytime I take a group of new riders out--somebody lands a new trick. Two sessions ago it was a Dum-Dum by one rider and a Scarwcrow by another. Last session it was a Tantrum. Personally I am riding bigger than I ever have and have progressed as well. I'm not landing a new trick every session, but I definately appreciate the differences between this wake and my old X-2.

Take a few sets--and remember to cut all the way through the wake. It take most folks about three pulls to get used to the wake difference.

Wake are very easy to rank.

The wake behind my boat is the best. (In your case it would be behind your boat.)
The next best wake is the boat attached the other end of the handle I find myself holding. Heck--if I have a great run--that wake might even jump to the best wake for the rest of the day!

(Message edited by whit on May 27, 2004)
Old    thekuz            05-27-2004, 9:31 AM Reply   
I don't know what you guys are even arguing about. The wake that blows all other wakes out of the water is the Tige 24V. Stir....stir....stir....
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       05-27-2004, 12:32 PM Reply   
You guys realize that you are probably arguing with a 15 year old kid......
Old    xtigeman            05-27-2004, 2:07 PM Reply   
Hahaha, that's kind of what I was thinking. Tom is right, Tige wakes do blow . . . JK.
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-27-2004, 2:29 PM Reply   
I hear SANTES have a small interior, I also hear the X-star wake is overhyped.
Old    mr_bean            05-27-2004, 3:29 PM Reply   
Nick, it's worse than that. They ARE arguing with a 15 year old kid.
Old     (nautiquelover)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-27-2004, 11:43 PM Reply   
I have ridden behind pretty much every boat out there..new X included. If you like a hard "buccking" vertical wake the nautique v-drive is the only boat out there that gives it to you. I found that with the long rise of the X wake you had to change the way you edge into the wake. The wake is big but I don't think the majority of the "recreational" riders out there are buying the X for the wake anyways. I think they just want the newest "gimmick" out there. True CC has not changed the exterior of their hulls significantly over the last few years....but why fix what isn't broken. Besides if all of you readers who are researching these boats have done your homework JD Power & Assocites stll have awarded Nautique with the last three Custmer Satisfaction Awards. Including last year when the X Star was available.
Old     (joe_788)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-28-2004, 7:23 AM Reply   
This thread is funny. First of all, let me say that everybody should simply chose the boat THEY want, for THEIR OWN reasons. If everybody had the same boat, nobody would be original.

I just bought my first boat a week ago (X2). I could have purchased essentially any boat out there. I checked out a few different boats before I decided on the X2. To be honest, I never even considered a Nautique. I just can't see what makes the boat so much more expensive.

Is there something I'm missing?

Old    wakeupdude            05-28-2004, 8:35 PM Reply   
Evan, thank you for providing us with that...I completely forgot.

Joe, I am glad you got what you wanted, more power to ya!

I started getting ragged on for my posts here in a wakeboarder.com thread as well, and I hope you all check that out too, it gives you a complete list of reasons about everything you NEED TO KNOW(especially mr blean) about me.

In all, people that buy Nautiques tend to keep them longer than people that buy MC. Search statistics on google. Maybe that is why they won the JD Power and Associates award for customer satisfaction. I have yet to read a post on wakeboarder.com or any Nautique dealer (I do not know about this site, I am not on it much) about how a SAN has had any time of mechanical/cosmetic problem...cough cough ballast pumps cough cough perfect pass cough cough...
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       05-28-2004, 10:29 PM Reply   
First, Perfect Pass has nothing to do with Nautique or MC or whoever. And Nautique owners probably hold their boats longer as they cost so much more. And I could give you a million stories of mechanical and cosmetic problems, though those things happen with all boats.

Ahhh, I got caught in the argument!
Old    wakeupdude            05-29-2004, 2:02 AM Reply   
Nick, the X-Star costs close to the same here as a SANTE does 350 miles away(closest dealer)

SANTE=approx. 58k
X-Star=approx. 63k
X-2=approx. 48k

All boats being fully loaded. These are what our local MC dealer is selling them for.

I guess the new X-Star hasn't been around long enough to tell who has kept their boats longer. That statement did apply to all of the dd ski boats as well though, which do not cost much more than a typical tige dd ski boat...

And please tell me all of the problems you can about CC's. I would like to know what to look out for.
Old     (joe_788)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-29-2004, 9:06 AM Reply   
You've never read about SAN problems? You are kidding, right?

Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       05-29-2004, 10:00 AM Reply   
John, problems are just normal things. Nothing in particular that CC has problems with, I'm just saying things pop up in boats.
Old    wakeupdude            05-29-2004, 4:20 PM Reply   
Nick, oh yeah, I totally agree with you about that, but I am just saying WE have never had a problem, and it doesn't do us any good if we have a defective boat, and the next guy who bought an X-2 had a great boat...ya see what I am saying?
Old    autowiz            06-08-2004, 12:02 AM Reply   
my 2 cents

Lose the phrase "IF IT AINT BROKE DON'T FIX IT" You can always improve. Or should we close the patent office again HEHE