Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       04-02-2010, 11:34 AM Reply   
How do we freaking elect these people? I mean seriously, this isn't just funny, it's down right scary. Talk about slipping through the cracks.

http://www.aolnews.com/politics/arti...ize%2F19423682
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-02-2010, 11:36 AM Reply   
That guy has hep C that has very likely affected his brain. Not his fault but he needs to be dismissed from congress as his people deserve someone who can represent them well.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-02-2010, 11:55 AM Reply   
he needs to be dismissed from congress as his people deserve someone who can represent them well.

but since we are becoming a country that doesn't have a representative democracy, it doesn't matter which democrat is in there. They do and say what they want....
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       04-02-2010, 12:07 PM Reply   
Wow.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-02-2010, 12:41 PM Reply   
We have the best government that lobbyists can buy. Until that changes, it’s just a game of smoke/mirrors and discontent.
Old     (Matt)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-02-2010, 1:25 PM Reply   
WOW, guess that guy smoked a litttle too much Island Hash prior to comming to work that day...
Old     (dohboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-02-2010, 5:49 PM Reply   
C'mon! Anyone saying that in congress from any party should be thrown out. That bad!!!!
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       04-02-2010, 8:02 PM Reply   
He sounds so intelligent until he opens his mouth.

From his website: http://hankjohnson.house.gov/about/about.shtml

Prior to his election to Congress, Rep. Johnson served twelve (12) years as a DeKalb County magistrate judge, five (5) years as a county commissioner and three (3) years as chair of the DeKalb County Budget Committee.

Rep. Johnson practiced civil and criminal law in DeKalb County for twenty-seven (27) years. A staunch supporter of public education, he is a graduate of the District of Columbia Public Schools, Clark College in Atlanta and the Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University. Rep. Johnson is married to Attorney Mereda Davis Johnson and has two children.

Georgia's 4th Congressional District includes portions of DeKalb, Rockdale and Gwinnett counties in the eastern suburbs of Atlanta.

It says a lot for the DC public school system, his college (www.cau.edu), and the people who voted him magistrate. Also, the world is flat, healthcare is free and ............
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       04-02-2010, 8:09 PM Reply   
Eh, what the heck? What about his law school? Surely they should share the blame of educating this imbecile.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurgoo..._School_of_Law
Old     (WakeboardNJ)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-05-2010, 11:34 AM Reply   
The real problem is that most Congressman don't have a lot of general knowledge. Whether his 'tipping' comment was a joke or not, his speaking skills are horrendous, and that's being polite. Not being able to articulate your words is simply not acceptable in Congressman. If I were that Army general, I would have stood up after that comment and demanded to speak to someone smarter!

Last edited by WakeboardNJ; 04-05-2010 at 11:35 AM. Reason: spelling
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-05-2010, 11:52 AM Reply   
People still use AOL ?
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-05-2010, 6:33 PM Reply   
Yes, the same type of mentality is now in charge of our health care.
Old     (jdameron)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-07-2010, 12:57 PM Reply   
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       04-07-2010, 4:56 PM Reply   
Janelle your boat is sick!!!!!!!!
Old     (jdameron)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-08-2010, 6:46 AM Reply   
Thank you! I love it! I actually picked it up last weekend and I was like a kid in a candy store. Even though it wasn't on water, I pretty much sat in it all day lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by poser007 View Post
Janelle your boat is sick!!!!!!!!