Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-19-2008, 8:55 AM Reply   
really starting to get into the surfing and now seem to divide my time 50/50 on surf/wake. Wanting to try some spins... i have an IS Yellow, can those spin or do I need a skim style board to start trying tricks?
Old     (ogopogo)      Join Date: May 2005       06-19-2008, 9:12 AM Reply   
wicked spinning board, I have th 07.5 but it is the best spinner I have been on. I found that skim's will keep spinning if you don't spot the back of the boat.

There is another thread recently that explains them fairly well......
Old     (wakevb)      Join Date: Feb 2008       06-19-2008, 1:55 PM Reply   
Yup, I went to spin my 3rd attempt on my yellow this weekend and just kept on twirling. If you nail it right, you better be prepared to spot and dig it back in quickly!
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-19-2008, 2:09 PM Reply   
thanks. and that is with the stock fins on it and all huh? thanks!
Old     (wakevb)      Join Date: Feb 2008       06-20-2008, 7:18 AM Reply   
If you get positioned properly on the thing, its down right amazing how it will just spin like a top. It almost acts like the fins aren't even on it...pretty cool. One of the reasons I am digging it for sure. I am determined to nail a 360 by the end of the season. I ended up almost at 540 on that 360 attempt the other day!
Old     (ds3)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-20-2008, 1:36 PM Reply   
Yeah, I think this is the thread....

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/87668/591007.html?1213543171