Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       05-26-2013, 7:56 AM Reply   
Lived in Texas my whole life and recently retired. Got hired on with an oil company to be based out of Casper, WY. Wyoming does not have a state income tax like Texas. However, Wyoming has no life and very remote so I'm looking at possibly living Fort Collins, CO area. Anyone care to shed some light on how much of hit a person takes on state income tax and whether or not you see any of that back. I read online that Colorado state income tax rate is a flat 4.63%. I will be working 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and keep my house in Texas since it's paid for but I'm required to have a residence near my new job.
Old     (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-26-2013, 8:37 AM Reply   
Easy.. get a PO Box with a physical address in Wyoming... Live in fort collins part time.. (2 weeks)... Remember you are a Texas residence and are a commuter.. I work for the airlines and have been doing it on and off for 20 years.. Its the state where you earn your income that counts..